3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19 08:02 pm

Looking for like minded (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows)

So, faithful fans, announced a set: coders, designers, writers, fashion designers, composers and droughts recreate the second part of the SM:WoS (or its equivalent) with open world, combat, quests, and other things, but with the continuation of the first part.

Frequently asked questions:
Q: what engine will be done in the game?
About: Unreal Engine 4\CryEngine 4 or 5\Unity

Q: How ready the game is at the moment?
About: 0%, needs writers to create a plot, and basically the set has just begun.

Q: And who are you?
A: Coder, or writer.

In the Original Spider Man: Web of Shadows is up, how do you feel about this?
About: I am in no way going to break the law: the model will be made from scratch, texture, composition, story and the rest will be from like-minded people.
Q: What will the fellow work?
A: It depends on the fans of SW:WoS, because if they want to: support the development.

In: approximate release date, if set will be ready?
About: 2025, maybe sooner, depends on many factors: the professionalism of the designers\designers\coders, and more.

The social network:
Discord: discord.gg/6ktW8vJ
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roma616 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
Damn, cool! I would have gladly supported, but unfortunately, can't do anything of the above. I could try to write a story, if needed.

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

Roma616
The plot required on pages 100 and something and more.

R
Roma616 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
I can try. And how long writing?

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

Roma616
Still not promising anything, because the set is just. Will be 5 people ready to work, then write.

R
Roma616 18.09.19

Well

A
ArturNice 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
Great idea! But for realization you need to have a big company wanting.
P. S. Can help in the design of a spider.

D
DxM_DemonKiller 18.09.19

People you need a license from marvel and the agreement of the creators of the 1st part
then gather a team I myself am a programmer coder food codes with C++ and C#

M
Meceas 18.09.19

In principle, I can help, but not now. I'm a very beginner 3D Modeler. In the future, if possible, can do models/textures/animation.

I also play the bass guitar. As soon as the development is likely to can help with writing the soundtrack.

B
BotTroll 18.09.19

At the moment I designer. But due to the fact that I leave the PC I will, but before that, I studied music for 4 years and wrote Books. One example is the Voice of Mars. Now this book, you won't find because I deleted it from the Internet. In engine games did not climb for me this is something incredible. Have good skill in working in photoshop (5 years). Damn, I'd be glad to become a designer, draw the cover and stuff for the game. But all I have is leaves and pencils. All.

B
BotTroll 18.09.19

DxM_DemonKiller
If it was a fan version, then no)

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

DxM_DemonKiller
BotTroll said is true, it will be fan-made version, not the official.

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

ArturNice
Put on you, plus not to lose. As soon as more people will be included in the designer ;)

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

Meceas
Composer is good, but designer textureloader-animator is even better.

B
BotTroll 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
Great. Thank you very much. I love, like movies spider-man, and games, so sozdanie of this project for me is not important enough. By the way, how are you going to plan the gathering of the people? Deep, telegram, Instagram, VK?

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

BotTroll
The channel is deep, for a General overview and management\news
Meganz and will be for storage of all materials
UPD. The development server is

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

BotTroll
By the way, designers also perhaps you can, well, or your choice.

B
BotTroll 18.09.19

I still don't understand where do you want me to take. I know how to draw well. Can create on paper mutants or what the plot is necessary, and the other will model.

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

BotTroll
If the set is successful, you will be whoever you want.

B
BotTroll 18.09.19

Chanpanskoe
Thank you

C
Chanpanskoe 18.09.19

BotTroll
Attached as a reference to