3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gover 19.01.20 10:43 pm

Multiplayer GTA 2 (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Guys, we have the opportunity to make a good server, so that the Russians could fight properly. Tehnicheskie power is all there, tell me - what are our actions? In quake for example - everything is clear... But the software for GTA2? Are there any client-server or something (server is on linux, on Windows). Who knows, write [email protected]
They all do it.
141 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snake[MOH] 19.01.20

GTA2?!
Are you kidding me???

I know GTA3 or Vice City...

R
RADISKULL_ 19.01.20

and th it would be on topic

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

How to put more cops prit the game on the grid? in the 1st city put 4 ment and in the 2nd and 3rd city is ALWAYS a COP! We have them in droves moisten and nifiga!

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

Could YOU help to install GTA VAIS CITY and GTA2

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

stocia in Ah: 296030702

G
Gobox 19.01.20

Offer organizovat game three, four...on the Internet, since the server does not exist. Who's ready to play? I Yes.

M
Mondain 19.01.20

I also

G
Gobox 19.01.20

Great. Now we have at least two=) Will wait for other players.

C
Crash 19.01.20

ja za

G
Gobox 19.01.20

Great. Now we are three. The question is actually how many people we need? And write who sltktyrf? ukogo modem, who is likely a server to be, what level, etc.

H
Harley 19.01.20

I'm a Swami but who will be the server!!!!!

G
Gobox 19.01.20

OK. 4's enough=) Now we have to organize everything, part of the work done - people found. So. As for the card. Offer http://www.gobox-mapper.narod.ru/files/mini.rar If you don't like it, you can on standard, offer a Tiny Town. But it's better to look at the map on my website. As for communication - I modem. And you? Preferably the server to be for those who have a leased line. About the connection as Cho tells not knowledgeable after you define the server. When defined, it will be possible date to discuss. Oh, and tell all your ASI, if available, and generally it would be better to order chat and meet, restart discussed here date.

S
Serg 19.01.20

I also pognetsya want, and I have a leased line, but at the expense of the mini - I have it downloaded but archiver can't decompress

G
Gobox 19.01.20

Server decided...I think...we have 5! =)))). That spit Mini - there archiver rar need version-thirds or higher. If it will not work, upload recorded under zip'om. But everything seems OK, because the characters map unpacked.

213131313 19.01.20

I downloaded rar 3 really could have time to decide and I I never played it, are there any special settings needed?

213131313 19.01.20

Serg - I just did not register...

M
Mondain 19.01.20

my IP: 83.237.235.215 I created come. Wait a couple of hours

G
Gobox 19.01.20

Hmm...and you're not going too fast? Pomoymu is not all these 2 hours deigned to come on this topic;)
Nascet connection - there is such bookmark - multiplayer. Choose Choteau, like TCP/IP and write the IP address of the server. The server to be someone there, even though the applicant already 2, razberites, OK? And now the date and time: offer 12:00 Moscow 17 September. Let me know who is alive and over. At the same time decide to any IP we all cling to.

213131313 19.01.20

SEPTEMBER 17? Strange, will have a long wait :)
I think it's better to play later, not at 12 and let's say an hour or 3...

G
Gobox 19.01.20

3. can and 3. OK. 3. TELL the Server WHAT WILL happen? IP address of email.