3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AngelSlayer 19.01.20 10:45 pm

Your favorite perks (Fallout: New Vegas)

In this topic I suggest you to call your favorite perks, and most importantly why they are your favorite!? Here are mine: 1-a Strong range, because I always weight is not enough with a bunch of water and ammunition!!! 2-of Course it's a perk of the Explorer-I always want to go,but where one or the other location does not always know! 3-Fountain of life-life is never superfluous!
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpha16 19.01.20

I have all the perks favorite.

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 19.01.20

Jury Rigging, which allows you to repair one weapon to other, provided that both are not even identical with respect to each other. Same thing with armor. Is given if the repair is shaken up to 90. A very useful feature, since some of the destruction and just powerful enough Hansa rare, repair kit's to be spent is not always possible, and a low-level weapon that is suitable to fix with this perk often that you can find anywhere. And power armor to repair common metal is very suitable privilege.

Researcher I think quite unnecessary, since undiscovered location near the player or otherwise displayed on the compass, which greatly facilitates the task of finding new markers.

A strong backbone of course relevant enough, especially in a hardcore fashion, but even here I would rather spend on something more useful. Simply think about it, what weapons for what purpose is relevant and to select the most appropriate samples, throwing all sorts of fatmany and grenade launchers in the bin - usually the ammo is not much in this case, it is a burden, and survival GG hardly becomes lower. In an extreme case it is possible to fork out 4000 for the implant to increase strength.

S
SuperKotik 19.01.20

a strong ridge , Explorer , intense training , educated , wild wasteland and something

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

A mysterious stranger, and Daisy

G
GoViViGo 19.01.20

Like perks that don't just give stupid bonuses to stats - paralyzing palm, the mysterious stranger, and also from the plugins - this is a bombardment, nuclear anomaly, rise and shine

C
Charus 19.01.20

Wild Wasteland - a lot of interesting.
Wife Killer/Black Widow - Dsdra, Femenizm!
Death on the rise - Almost a Cheat for V. A. S. D.

M
Madass guy 19.01.20

Busy hands, good range, a cannibal, a breakup, a terrible person, each animal, wild wasteland all the perks visible results.

B
Bigor88 19.01.20

I like ALMOST everything... except perks related to vats

g
gynter 2 19.01.20

guys podskozhite where to get pit fight 3 miliarda

6BIT 19.01.20

gynter 2
1-Learn how to write!
2-do Not abuse the topic,and here is your pit-fight 3 and the issue.
3-And since you wrote such nonsense ,then let me give you a help: 1-podskozhite -> Written from Prompt words to say. 2-pit-boy -> this actually the game has gone,perhaps you meant PIP-boy. 3-miliard -> billion!!!
To your health!Write correctly and not make mistakes!!!

6BIT 19.01.20

Well, if the topic,here:
1-the Crazy handles-a very useful perk,allows you to repair items are not identical.
2-Sniper-increases accuracy in V. A. T. S.
3-bloodbath-uhh how I love the mess=)
4-Critical damage-well here all is clear.

D
Dextra 19.01.20

Celibate - unlike the wife-killer(black widow), this perk was not the third fall, the Killer, of course, busy hands... and do interesting new perks to apply in practice (new compared to Fallout 3)

G
Graboid 19.01.20

A mysterious stranger, wild Heath and bloodbath!

A
Alavar 19.01.20

cannibalism TRU thing

l
l666INFERNO999l 19.01.20

A super perk is a"Rise and Shine.Many times rescued.
The corpse can turn into a glowing ghoul and he peremochit all anyone sees(except for GG).

R
Rainbow Crash 19.01.20

the coolest perk is the hoarder)

N
NightHawkreal 19.01.20

l666INFERNO999l
Of fashion or what?

S
SuperKotik 19.01.20

Yes, from him

s
sane13 19.01.20