3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AngelSlayer 19.01.20 10:45 pm

Your favorite perks (Fallout: New Vegas)

In this topic I suggest you to call your favorite perks, and most importantly why they are your favorite!? Here are mine: 1-a Strong range, because I always weight is not enough with a bunch of water and ammunition!!! 2-of Course it's a perk of the Explorer-I always want to go,but where one or the other location does not always know! 3-Fountain of life-life is never superfluous!
32 Comments
Sort by:
v
vla-parfenkov 19.01.20

Each animal(by Badlands can travel safely), death on the rise, well, whatnot.

T
Topor NKVD 19.01.20

Conversational perks, the ridiculous ( Killer, Bachelor, Terrible person). Combat Precision, Critical damage, the Hunter, Sniper, Cowboy, a Massive fire, Fast Reload (the deadly version). From near the best Strong kick, because kicking bedridden Smartcast much nicer.

p
parafin 19.01.20

A terrible man is cool! And other nights like it.

a
anger1994 19.01.20

and when up to 30 level you hit then the ability to obtain and glasses

D
D.Artist 19.01.20

First for me personally:
Good Natured
Trigger Discipline
simply irreplaceable.

Jury Rigging is something =)
Shotgun Surgeon, I'd be nowhere without him.
Educated always to take as early as possible.
Toughness both practice showed
a particular utility.
Stonewall is also useful vesch, especially
for melee, against DethKlok and Tight
ghouls (Rivera).
Strong Back and through.
Finesse crits are always needed.
Life Giver for malesnica gold
also, can be helpful.
Long Haul for manic
scavengers like me.
Adamantium Skeleton if you
often beaten.
Better Criticals whom little Finesse...
Tag! if you're dumb like a deer. =)

S
SamayaSamaya 19.01.20

anger1994
Put the mod and rock it to level 100

I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 19.01.20

Sniper helps,as I have, and there is only rewound old rags Hunting rifle with optics.As said, there is Boone?That's a good sight
Bloodbath - No comment,it's funny when Disclave blows the mind.
Death on the rise - Helps.Much.Don'T ask me why
A New Era! - Allows you to take 2 abilities.
The dwarf Tree - Pure if there is nothing to eat
A far journey Is for merchants more but is also suitable if you need loot to hurry to drag for Dealers and Gunsmiths
Terrible man - Pure fun :)
Hidden blade - Useful if the enemy is close,and from the quick menu choice is Figaro (etc)

O
Olly-alpha 19.01.20

I may be a pervert, but for me the perk of the Cannibal is just a holiday for you. First, I have to laugh even with the third foul. It is so harmoniously blended with the General atmosphere and storyline of the game, without him it was even somehow uncomfortable. And fits very well to my character, whether he is a mercenary or an idealist from any of the factions. Second, no less than the perk, pleased with the reaction of NPCs to the behavior he Or her response, no, obviously dictated by the laziness of the developers, but in story context it looks hilarious. In General, I have, I know, weird sense of humor, but I sincerely entertains. =)

On the second place of hilarious and useful I have confirmed bachelor. The same respect that the creators, the interpreters for amazing ambiguous dialogues, which at first just driven under the table. Here not lazy, someone is obviously selling, so to speak, their interest... =)

Useful perks always take the Educated (skill points are not redundant), Silent running, sometimes it helps the Prize. Intensive training it while you can, pulling those parameters, which intends underestimated at the beginning.

Oh, and perks such as Daisy, Critical, Sniper, etc.... In General what you need sniper. =) And here is Center of gravity never take, he immediately negates all the effort of pumping already taken. That is depriving them of the sense that it is insulting.

N
NoOneKnown 19.01.20

Favorite perks? right now, remember...all sorts of conversational (a confirmed bachelor/Cherche La femme, wife killer/black widow), technical (a prudent owner, busy hands, etc.) and martial (critical, cowboy, pyromaniac(by the way, there are 3 written fall ...to shish-kebab, only in new Vegas I have this sheesh not found(((
And I pin such skills as blood bath(mess, especially combined with the chain saw), some kind of chemist, well that Cola Victoria (what for it is necessary, frankly to say, it is not clear), mystery man and Miss Fortune (Luck came 2-3 times, the stranger never once in one of follow O_o)

N
NoOneKnown 19.01.20

Forgot to mention a Massive fire - also a useful thing

G
Givikap120 19.01.20

Something I'm a little late, but guys, Implant GRX IMBA.

g
gondona 14.02.22

cTpASh|||shHblŃ 4eJIoBeK & PREEKKKRASSSTNOEEEE DISH