3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexeres 18.09.19 08:02 pm

Asus TUF FX705DU

Have such a problem in serious games is great but every minute or two, begins a wild drawdown FPS for 5 seconds, the task Manager CPU 90-100% load drops to ~15%, like he's no longer a game to work, and then everything is restored. Faced in the games Division 2, Far Cry and Battlefield 5 V.
Put the maximum performance, turn on the Turbo mode (fans on full spinning), does not help. Wood set Game Ready.
The power supply is configured everything is 100% performance.

What could it be and how it to treat?
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 18.09.19

Lexeres
See temperature graphs АИДЫ64. If a lot, try to make downvolt.
Try drive of the Game on the simpler graphics settings (Textures, antialiasing). Maybe overkill on the RAM of the video Card, i.e. larger than 6 GB.
The paging file is another twist, If there is SSD, the games put. Sometimes drawdown/friezes for download game world in RAM with CDM.

L
Lexeres 18.09.19

Ryazancev
Schedule tried, even a low put - all the same.
All games are on SSD. The video does not exceed, checked via MSI AfterBurner.
About the download world - lag can begin even in the menus or standing still.
Games are at 60FPS, then boom and sharply 1-5FPS for 5 seconds and then back to 60FPS. CPU 90-100% drops to 15% loading and then returns at the same

R
Ryazancev 18.09.19

Lexeres
Check the consumption of RAM.
Here's what 90-100 CPU is loaded, not good. maybe the gpu is loaded?
Temperature check everything.

K
KillKammbest 18.09.19

Lexeres
You have a laptop, load of as much as a hundred percent well so it warms up and what you describe is most likely the throttle i.e., the percent resets the frequency and the load to corny to cool.

L
Lexeres 18.09.19

Yes, I launched MSI AfterBurner and saw that, when the temperature is 90 and above CPU, 1.2 V. voltage falls to 0.9 V.
Trottling. And the ASUS website says in the advertisement that CPU throttle... Oh and fraud

v
vitalik76 18.09.19

Lexeres wrote:
And the ASUS website says in the advertisement that CPU throttle
Come on, surely among the modern Protsiv there are? Well, without a throttle because it is open without protection, the situation would not have improved. Here we need to think not about how to disable the protection percent, but about how to improve the cooling. No overheating, no throttle.

L
Len4ik00N 18.09.19

Lexeres
Lexeres wrote:
And the ASUS website says in the advertisement that CPU throttle...
there is probably somewhere an asterisk, and under it says: When playing minesweeper or on the desktop.
But seriously, downvoting to help (of course, if it is possible to do on this laptop)- in the modern laptop protection not only from temperature pushes, but also from TDP

L
Lexeres 18.09.19

Len4ik00N
I have found a way to lower the frequency, percent, thank you

R
Ryazancev 18.09.19

Lexeres
You don't the frequency need to touch and try on the CPU to lower the voltage. If it is possible, for example, lower by 0.05 volts per step. Or find the value of so. And so to the stability of the system at the minimum possible voltage is not beyond the reset frequency (overheating). Your task is to reduce naprugu heat as possible without sacrificing performance and frequency.
On the laptop with the Intel rolls.

L
Lexeres 18.09.19

Ryazancev
Already did.
The processor works on the declared data at frequencies 2.3-4 GHz. If you play heavy games then frying themselves on 4 GHz it reaches 90+ degrees, will throttling, which for some reason is very aggressive here (rate the outcome out 1400ггц). In the end, the recorded maximum value at 3.2 GHz (voltage is same as 2.3, the multiplier is increased). Protest in Battlefield V - a stable 60 FPS on ultra, 75 degrees maximum. Laptop good temperature, I think.
Done using these utilities (only for your percent of their values was hit in RyzenTest0):

R
Ryazancev 18.09.19

Lexeres
Can still lock the frame rate Afterburner have Riva statistics server. I usually put a little more frequency than the scan monitor. Let's say the Screen is 60Hz, you can put 62-65 fps lock. This allows you not to idle to run the video Card and CPU. In the end it greatly reduces the power consumption and heat. Still display its maximum is not taken away. And the stock is absolutely necessary in a few fps on top. A long time to explain, I will Not why.

L
Lexeres 18.09.19

Ryazancev
I in games manually establish, where possible, not to work in idle (60)

v
vladimir dudkin 18.09.19

Lexeres
you ryzen 3750 1660 ti? tell us more pliz. the situation is exactly are already thinking in service to pass . because gaming laptop for 90 to not have lag in games. Wolfenstein new order 2015, a maximum of 56 fps, and the same drawdown to 1-2 fps , and Wolfenstein of colossus not even start because it sees no compatible vidyahu 1660 although the list of supported is. very curve laptop.

v
vladimir dudkin 18.09.19

Lexeres wrote:
only your percent of their values was hit in RyzenTest0)
what kind of values is it?

L
Lexeres 18.09.19

vladimir dudkin
The Program Helles Ryzen-Test 0.0.4
I set myself such values above 3.3 GHz Prots will not rise, and therefore will not overheat and will not receive the drawdown fps. This wild CPU was throttling policy - it is immediately reset in case of overheating up to 400 MHz in order to cool down quickly, here is the drawdown for a couple of seconds to 1-2 fps.
A screenshot of the settings
Do all on P-State = P1
When you restart the computer it should re-enable it to pulled value. I just threw startup.
The game is not affected, fps all also high on the ultra, but doesn't overheat. Metro Exodus on ultra without a trace 55-60 fps rides.

p.s. all at your own risk and without my liability. Although there is not harm most likely does, but still. After reboot still flies setting
On 4pda there is a branch fx705, where you can read about the same our problem

v
vladimir dudkin 18.09.19

Lexeres
in short, I have not waited your answer, and turned it in under warranty . 2 weeks, damage nerves, as a result of the replacement of the cooling system . thought fooled because when taken, on arrival home I noticed that assholes made it impossible for more than 1.7 GHz spin in percent, but no meal plan high perfomanc stuck, all of which can be unscrewed unscrewed, and let's drive at max graphics settings. max temperature 89 degrees 4 GHz finally FSUs .drawdowns per day test has not yet seen the word at all.

L
Lexeres 18.09.19

vladimir dudkin
I mean I didn't answer you? Almost a month has passed, look carefully, and then answer (answer after, as it were)

v
vladimir dudkin 18.09.19

Lexeres
Yes, TTN is not a reproach)))) well until later, change the cooling system all has out of the box to go without undervolting without lag.

R
Ruslan Pakhomov 28.02.21

vladimir dudkin
in the sense of changing the cooling system? that you put another one or the same that was only without marriage? and on which processor do you have?
I have everything from the box without lags and trotting, on Ryzan 3750 + 1660ti

V
Victor 1963 28.02.21

Good day everyone!
Bought NB ASUS FX705DT-AU112T three weeks ago. I have such a problem with it, when shutting down, it turns off after 2 minutes. The disks are practically not loaded, checked for viruses, everything is ok, everything is ok in the file structure, please tell me, has someone encountered such a problem? Thank.