3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexeres 18.09.19 08:02 pm

Asus TUF FX705DU

Have such a problem in serious games is great but every minute or two, begins a wild drawdown FPS for 5 seconds, the task Manager CPU 90-100% load drops to ~15%, like he's no longer a game to work, and then everything is restored. Faced in the games Division 2, Far Cry and Battlefield 5 V.
Put the maximum performance, turn on the Turbo mode (fans on full spinning), does not help. Wood set Game Ready.
The power supply is configured everything is 100% performance.

What could it be and how it to treat?
28 Comments
Sort by:
C
Come_Clarity 28.02.21

Lexeres
Good day
I did as in the screenshot, do you need to edit something else? How to make a power consumption diagram in a video?

Z
Zamkadysh 28.02.21

It will not work, this is the specificity of the Asusa of such a modification, I have one and it behaves the same way.

v
vladimir dudkin 28.02.21

Ruslan Pakhomov,
yes, they replaced him with the same one without marriage.

R
Ruslan Pakhomov 28.02.21

Victor 1963 The
fault is most likely not of the laptop itself, but of the operating system itself, there can be a lot of reasons, and at the same time everything at first glance is in order, for example, caching is turned on before shutdown, I personally was also at a loss for this.

L
Lodurr 28.02.21

Lexeres wrote:
and saw that when the temperature is 90 and higher at the CPU, then the voltage from 1.2v. falls by 0.9v.
Throttling. And on the ASUS website it is written in the advertisement that the CPU is without throttling ... Oh and cheating

O
Oleg adrenalin 28.02.21

The asus TUF series has proven itself well. Personally, the mother of the TUF series itself seemed to have bought about 10 years yesterday without repairs and heating. And the warranty without interruptions for 5 years

b
bezzikk 28.02.21

a strange sound appeared when blowing and the fan operating modes still do not change, I don’t rummage in computers that it could be

N
None_Of_You 28.02.21

Hello Lexeres , I also struggled with such troubles, but I solved them without reducing the performance of the laptop and without replacing any of the laptop parts))))
vladimir dudkin
they know this troubles, there is such a topic, at least they advised me to do something similar at everything worked for me as it should and as it should.
I installed the old version of Windows, the old version of the drivers, and now it's just like a cannon-race) no matter what values ​​I test, everything is ok, stress tests have passed everything)))
if anything, who will read there with the same troubles (1909 version of Windows 10), well, pick up the firewood for the video card yourself. Having studied this issue for a very long time, I realized that the FPS falls not because of the processor, but because the video card is cut off for several seconds (correspondingly, the load on the percentage drops), because of this, we can conclude that troubles are due to Prots, but this is a video card and not hardware, but the software is to blame ...