3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david2222 20.01.20 02:37 am

Quest \"Human factor\" (Fallout 4)

tell me after you killed the doctor and freed Amelia why everyone in the Alliance became enemies and how to avoid it
25 Comments
Sort by:
-
-zotik- 20.01.20

david2222
Spoileralert you helped synths I usually saved and check the person is or Sint

d
david2222 20.01.20

-zotik-
so it is necessary to leave Amelia for experiments physio?

d
david2222 20.01.20

-zotik-
and how to check man or a synth?

-
-zotik- 20.01.20

david2222
Yes) remember th I was there in the spoiler wrote shoot and abluty immediately understand that someone is synth or not) there is detail Cinta lies

377885207 20.01.20

david2222
You need to check the reaction of the test for lead. And the need to bring the lead concentration to the lethal dose and follow the death of the sample, Then, the results of the autopsy to decide what species it belonged.

377885207 20.01.20

L|EMEHTATOP
This option is ALWAYS there)

A
Andrey Pomeranskiy 20.01.20

A bullet in the forehead

F
Finn127 20.01.20

I'm way too interesting, does this quest like in the future ?

Spoilerage by the fact that said Amelia and other subjects synths, they believe , that are people.
By the way , question to the father of Amelia, is it the synth, the answer he gives is very vague , saying that she is his daughter, while not specifying it is human or synthetic, that is, maybe he knows its nature, simply does not apply about this..and maybe not even said herself that she considered herself a man.

BUT all this is just my assumptions, so I want to know from those who have passed on, whether this story has any development in the future.

s
soulfox 20.01.20

In conversation with Dr. chambers I chose the right action - I do not remember how, failure like. In the end, she said that I would have to kill her, but when the conversation ended she did not attack me. Then I just opened the cage, the prisoner had escaped, and honest Dan paid me, and then I went away quietly, without killing the doctor. By the way, pre-preserved, I killed the prisoner and searched her body was discovered Cinta detail that would hint about her inhuman origins.
Whether the consequences of our choices further in the game I don't know, but would like to.

c
callmegod 20.01.20

And the consequences will be? I killed them all. But it turns out she really Sint. But what percentage of synthetics, the percentage of dead ordinary people? The Alliance is not better Institute.
To sacrifice one of the few living locations in the game or kill everyone and allow the stupid dummy. Here, I think the choice is obvious.
Where You father found her?

D
Dzengrave 20.01.20

soulfox
So if Amelia let go, and the doctor not to kill the Alliance, you will appear to trade?

s
soulfox 20.01.20

Dzengrave
No, in the Alliance you will all be agrituca.

7 look 20.01.20

Damn, what should I do? Kind of like I am against robots, but on the other hand, not all synths are bad. Somewhere came across two dudes instructed the guns at each other. Each has accused the other that the - Sint. Naturally, using the save-kill-load identified one of them a synth, but synth that believed that he is the real man!

I
Iven13 20.01.20

Dzengrave
there you can not say not to kill except the synth is built after kV bearded chat and all )

V
Vetrun 20.01.20

7 look
Spoilers case with two dudes (Art), which have accused each other - one of them Sint was sent by the Institute and he was aware that he Sint (it is clear when talking with high charisma). Task Human factor get a pass without killing anyone, save Amelia and getting 300 caps and peace with the Alliance. Maybe it's a bug. The complex Dan are not taken, agreed with the guard missed, the abortion doctor did not say spoke with Amelia and she suggested to contact her father, went to the father, he said thank you for saving Amelia and gave 300 caps, the quest is over. After that, I returned to the Complex opened the cage, the NPC did not respond to this action, but Amelia hasn't gone anywhere. In General, I have arranged this interchange, Amelia type saved, trade with the Alliance is left, quest completed, the reward received.

D
Dassent 20.01.20

Is it possible to get this quest if you destroyed the Institute?

I
Ivan Nikishyn 20.01.20

Yes, I've also destroyed the Institute, came into the Alliance, I was told healthy you're good, come to us without a test. But Den did not appear and the quest is not started. Maybe I had accidentally killed somewhere, I had this a couple of times. Does anyone have Aidi Dan he will try to take the square.

m
mihalocalypse 20.01.20

Ivan Nikishin
(00039fd5)[EP] like it, ID Dan

g
ganjin 20.01.20

Ivan Nikishin
The quest still gives the father of Amelia - old Stockton in bunker hill (a man in a black suit and hat). I it at it took. But whether it will be with the passage of the quest to do without Dan don't know. Generally continued the quest and was instructed in the Alliance Den.

m
mihalocalypse 20.01.20

Ivan Nikishin
In General, here is ID characters http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A3%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B8%D1%89%D0%B5:%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82_Fallout_4/%D0%A1%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8/NPC