3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonidos 20.01.20 03:28 am

Impressions of the game (Advent Rising)

Nuuuuu ......anyone ever seen that?Videos seen the ads read like a very good toy. Just a little something I believe in recent articles.Want to hear the views of the player. Will notify as soon as as quickly as possible and that I it until I find the igruli povkusu.Waiting for her :_(
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTal6 20.01.20

I haven't played!but PTS.I want to play..
how to appear immediately buy

B
Blackburn 20.01.20

I zyril videos... Judging by the commercials - STE BOOTH SUPER!!! Then you and the PSI-OPS and HALO and and BloodRayne GEX 3D Enter The Matrix and God knows what... Voschem, WAIT!

Update:
And finally, cada will it be released? Is there any free demos Bethke? If so, where to download?

G
Gofy 20.01.20

I played the super cool captures from so it pays to play while wait for better litsku pirates complete shit!!

G
GuR-ik 20.01.20

THE GAME IS SOMETHING THE PIRATES I WAS SSUUPPEERR!!!!!!! THE PLOT AND GEMPLEY SUPER!!!!! all is FUN to PLAY it! it's the SECOND TIME I WILL PASS !!!!!!

H
Hipok 20.01.20

I just this morning went to buy ( 10-00 ) and only recently finished (20: 00 )it chopped. The game I play, especially the fact that her character pees with two hands. Graffika identity nothing. But even so it lacks the full raisin :(

T
TiZ 20.01.20

When I got it, I was up all night, could not otarvatsya. A lot of impressions. Especially a game like it, after obtaining the abilities. Now really stuck on match. I wish I had a cropped version, not buggy, but no screensavers. So the story for me remains a mystery...

g
gamer23 20.01.20

CHUVAAAK WYKLUCZENIE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SINCE THERE IS A FUCKING PLOT AND SCREEN SAVERS WITH A LENGTH OF 10-15 MINUTES!

And you're missing it because of presence!

T
TiZ 20.01.20

OK, now I will look for the full version.

g
gamer23 20.01.20

BUKA will soon be released!

T
TiZ 20.01.20

When the promise?

I
Icefenix 20.01.20

Me too stripped down. If anyone knows where the screen saver you can download it, write plizzzzzz.

V
Vityok 20.01.20

of course the game is addictive, full stop, but it does only one thing -
there all supposed to mindlessly die : brother , the girl , who's next ?
with whom in the end to kiss with an alien friend ?

P
ProFfeSsoRr 20.01.20

Given that the end must be as much in the 3rd part of the game, who at the end of the kiss we will know soon :) Yesterday I finally put the game all night, were cut - so cool! As a movie, and suddenly more and to run give! Very klasna igruha, I hope for successful continuation and books!

q
qwertyOA 20.01.20

And the truth is this was that It is impossible not to love and for Him not to follow, for It is beautiful”
(N. Perumov, “Black spear”)

Do you know what unusual things can occur if typing half of the review, you find on the screen the message Word error? At such times, the monitor may suddenly be dormant hitherto aerodynamic performance and flutter in the window:). And
;Read

B
Bdzola 20.01.20

2 qwertyOA
Nitsche so... N could here kopirnut )))
My impressions of the game are very warm... And even though the game came out already quite a while, periodically sit on the new play! Hooked something! Especially the music...
Here I can not wait any hint to continue...

K
Kolbyko 20.01.20

First, the game captures!.. As you progress through the tasks become more complex. The more complicated the less interesting (from wisdom).

TIZ: AND match - Chapter 6 part A: Fracture I, too, got stuck. Kills my pet, and that's it...

Z
Zipfer 20.01.20

Game super simple, but in the end it becomes, incidentally, easier and easier, it is not surprising, but cada appears the slowing of time, nothing to do even Nitsche not Nada, all urine in the manual and all such action dinamichnogo I have in any game not seen

T
Tenon 20.01.20

Very pleased and story and a lot of rollers. An excellent experience. Localization also did not disappoint. A lot of positive emotions. Negative-technique. Small,and uncomfortable. Fortunately, it is there secondary. If somehow miraculously manifest a sequel, take. Thank you to everyone who took the time and quality of work for this game.

[
[[PROTOTYPE]] 20.01.20

Super mega game, and I shit on all journalists.

t
tAlisa 20.01.20

[[PROTOTYPE]]
17.10.09 21:27 Super mega game..
Ohlsen