3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonidos 20.01.20 03:28 am

Impressions of the game (Advent Rising)

Nuuuuu ......anyone ever seen that?Videos seen the ads read like a very good toy. Just a little something I believe in recent articles.Want to hear the views of the player. Will notify as soon as as quickly as possible and that I it until I find the igruli povkusu.Waiting for her :_(
29 Comments
Sort by:
h
hellRAISER_13 20.01.20

Great game, not without flaws but all the same very interesting. Fans of space sagas is the fact!
By the way, after the passage of Advent Rising understand where lapped up a lot of ideas, especially story the creators of Mass Effect.

It is a pity that the project is commercially failed. Because of this, we have not seen continue. =/

D
Dimover 20.01.20

Yes after 6 years we saw how skillfully the idea of the project spawned a mass effect.he BOJ new graphics and mass effect anyway on his laurels would have fallen short. maketing still in first place.

E
Eksigo 20.01.20

Gorgeous and my favorite game. And let me know that and then the game was not perfect, but remembering it now, appear in the head only positive emotions.
And Yes, it is from Advent Rising, BioWare licked so many ideas for his game - Mass Effect :/

L
Lidia-Lada 20.01.20

In the distant 2006, when I first acquainted with this game I was fascinated by it. Very unusual look compared to other. Bright and unconventional. Something then seemed to me like Mass Effect, but unlike her Advent Rising was a game with a linear plot. She loses a bit of Mass Effect. But I have to admit that the plot in Advent Rising was brilliant.
Impressions of the game were only the best. The soundtrack is very good.
Localizers tried dubbing managed. Apparently then still tried to do everything perfectly.
Cinematic dynamic rollers, the diversity of races, supernatural force - the idea is fascinating.

I thought Advent Rising is one of the most successful projects. Long waited, when there will be a sequel and it never came... and is unlikely to come. It is a pity, after all, was conceived trilogy.

R
RcreAt 20.01.20

I still think one of the best games! it really feel like a demigod! passed 5 times) now on windows 8 CP sit, not run((( how to learn to create games, be sure to do something similar (to start in 2D))

j
jick 20.01.20

It is a pity that the game is unpopular..

N
NatanieLzZ 20.01.20

10 years later passed the second time. The game is not nearly as outdated. And when running through a hunting ship and a flick of the wrist, throw them into space, I feel like a Sith Lord).

A
Anderby 20.01.20

Passed on the Xbox.

Almost the whole game-one huge filler. The plot of the heroes, after rescuing all game and someone bothers to get to the galactic Council, the spies, the traitors, and in the epilogue... well, the same thing. The gameplay is stupidly arena for arena, terminal for terminal, even in tasks menu, solid to get to there and then, survive, open the gate.
Story -- quite a classic representative of the clumsy fiction zero (you know, all this Equilibrium, Siddiki, Aeon Fluxy, Titans AE, Ultravioleta (I'm not saying they all are bad, good)). The future, distant planets, blasters, aliens, all bright and unusual and at the same time painfully grey and familiar. Inspirational, epic and at the same time very sickly. The hero and the characters are appropriate.
Gameplay the game resembles Halo 3, only the third person. Here's the arena, here's a monster, run, jump, pick up weapons in both hands separately, kill, come from behind. The battles range from normal, even to a full disgrace. Focus and camera on right stick -- sometimes very uncomfortable, especially when you need to run past the enemy. Enemies that fall from one Surge is inadequately thick. The character runs fast, jumps far, but there are pits, well at least the platforming in the game is almost there.
There are good aspects -- the CGI movies and music. As if from very good the movie was. But the CGI in the game only two or three and all the rest of the cutscene on the engine, disgusting, as if they did not complete -- the camera is screwy; often it comes down to the speaker turns heads; sometimes it just doesn't make sense -- as the crowd of identical people running somewhere, something explodes like good aliens clumsily cut the evil aliens; and this whole thing without subtitles and boomy to himself by the voice actors. And all music boils down to five songs that played about and no-one and the same tune plays in the menu, and important plot points and in another senseless shooting.
Not know where he got this worthless game so much national love.
Spoiler

S
SpacePRedator014 19.08.21

the gameplay just gets boring and it is saved only by the transience of the game (I got tired of killing armies of enemies right at the end, and the end here is so unexpected that I was shocked by its surprise). In general, the design of enemies, weapons, characters, vehicles, ships is quite banal and interesting from the point of view of design, except for the Hunters, as such quite strong and powerful enemies, but here you kill them in batches and therefore even they become uninteresting. The plot itself is dry enough, because we are shown only directly what is happening on the battlefield and the events where the main character and everything is involved, the rest we do not know and do not understand what and where and how it happens, what kind of aliens are they, why they began to bow people and why they think that people will make them stronger, why hunters look like savages, but at the same time technologically more advanced than everyone else and control everyone else, who are these type of human race? Why do they look like people, but they are not, and where does all this power from the hero come from? Why did the game need a choice at all? Why does the woman who escaped with us in the plot take almost no part? So many questions and 0 answers, like you created a huge background for the game, but at the same time did not bother to reveal it somehow, and therefore the feeling like the plot of the game is clearly heavier than its filling and this is not good. Just imagine if in Mass Effect, with its background and extensive lore, we would not have seen anything other than combat missions, and this is something like this happens with Advent Rising. but they are not, and where does all this power from the hero come from? Why did the game need a choice at all? Why does the woman who escaped with us in the plot take almost no part? So many questions and 0 answers, like you created a huge background for the game, but at the same time did not bother to reveal it somehow, and therefore the feeling like the plot of the game is clearly heavier than its filling and this is not good. Just imagine if in Mass Effect, with its background and extensive lore, we would not have seen anything other than combat missions, and this is something like this happens with Advent Rising. but they are not, and where does all this power from the hero come from? Why did the game need a choice at all? Why does the woman who escaped with us in the plot take almost no part? So many questions and 0 answers, like you created a huge background for the game, but at the same time did not bother to reveal it somehow, and therefore the feeling like the plot of the game is clearly heavier than its filling and this is not good. Just imagine if in Mass Effect, with its background and extensive lore, we would not have seen anything other than combat missions, and this is something like this happens with Advent Rising. obviously heavier than its filling and this is not good. Just imagine if in Mass Effect, with its background and extensive lore, we would not have seen anything other than combat missions, and this is something like this happens with Advent Rising. obviously heavier than its filling and this is not good. Just imagine if in Mass Effect, with its background and extensive lore, we would not have seen anything other than combat missions, and this is something like this happens with Advent Rising.

The game itself will not say that it is rubbish, but you cannot call it good either, some kind of imperfection with claims to a serious game, but it is not such and I do not understand why I hear about it as an "underestimated" game, everything is clear at once, developers whose experience in the past was the creation of videos, they swung at a game that was clearly beyond their power and crumpled a little, that's all. Is it worth playing? If an obviously carelessly made game won't cut your eyes, where even in pre-rendered videos for some reason the interface is sometimes visible, and the setting resembles a miserable machinima (even in 15 FPS sometimes), then it's worth playing, the gameplay seemed to be good, but serious revision, it seems to me that if more experienced developers took on it, it would be candy, but so ... this is a flaw and the fact that the continuation did not work out, in principle, is not scary.