3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 20.01.20 03:43 am

Drawdown FPS every 15 minutes (Battlefield 1)

guys, the thing is
Took БФ1. Played 20 hours and all was fine,on high 45-50 fps
then I updated the computer ( it was AMD FX-6350. 16Gb RAM. 4gb 370 MSI r7) took the fx8350 new hard disk WD 1TB Black Edition and a new more powerful power supply
FPS in game was stable 60 on high, but every few minutes sinking to 15 for a couple of seconds.
Monitorul this case and no problems during these drawdowns did not see: the CPU frequency does not reset, Vidic too
what could be wrong?
and Yes, the only problem is БФ1
please help
29 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

A percent how many percent is loaded?

w
william1992 20.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
From 60 to 90

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992
as far as I noticed BF 1 after the update like a year ago already began to podpisivat and require a more powerful CPU, I have partially solved the problem by overclocking the multiplier, apparently the game began to demand greater performance per core and probably you have not correctly loaded core are irregular and occur friezes.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992
Try the swap file less to make and to disperse percents, well and the driver download off. the site of amuda

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992
monitor the whole thing FPS Monitor there just to see what the bottleneck is

w
william1992 20.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
this program monitors and
played yesterday on the old processor today at a new. Definitely not the case for game updates
new more powerful processor as the frequency and the count of nuclei, so it is also not in this

w
william1992 20.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
that's what confuses me, before, like, with battles do was PunkBuster , and now it is not established

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992
nafig try to remove all previous config files along the way C:\Users\....\Documents\Battlefield 1 delete all what's inside will fly all the settings and removed update inside the game interface, you will reset. PunkBuster is either removed or it is already built into the game have never heard mention of any. But dice LA the ones that finish BF 1 something nakosyachili with the optimization now it is what is ambiguous, from my experience, I can say about them some of the stocks in BF 4 in some maps, there are micro freezes, though not as noticeable, but it is unpleasant when at the start of the games of BF 4 and 1 flew but after a while of the existence of the game was started a strange micro-freezes after their wonderful updates.

w
william1992 20.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
So hard W new)))
And so all zero)))

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992
what's with iron zero, I told you about the config files they bagauda somehow, so I rubbed a bit of the Dyson LA and their updates, my crap was going on with BF 1 here is this: after the next update where a year ago I went to the game and it is not clear what it started to lag terrible and I was looking for a reason that just did then deleted all config files and everything miraculously started working just fine as it was and emphasize the settings I put always the same, so continue the same thing after the next updates the same bug with the performance and pixels as deleting these files, and then somewhere half a year ago and it stopped to help, at the moment more or less helped the overclocking of the CPU and commands in the user file.cfg but exactly performance under diminished by 30 percent for my PC than it was when the output of the BF 1.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992
Optimize Battlefield 1.
(Increase FPS)
The game is all different. This is for those who have often fps drops:

The 1st method.
Brief description:
1. Go to the Documents\Battlefiled 1\settings
2. Open the file PROFSAVE_profile using WordPad.
3. Enter the line GstRender.Thread.MaxProcessorCount 4 (This means that the game will involve 4 core processor instead of 2).

PS. After applying this method are possible slight deterioration in the chart.
PSS. Make a just in case backup the settings.

The 2nd method.
Brief description:
1. Go to the folder where the game is located (\Origin\Origin Games\Battlefield 1\)
2. Create Text document with the name of the user.cfg
3. Open the console and enter these commands.

RenderDevice.dx11Enable 0
RenderDevice.dx11Dot1Enable 0
RenderDevice.dx11Dot1RunTimeEnable 0
RenderDevice.Vsyncenable 0
RenderDevice.RenderAheadlimit 0
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
worldrender.spotlightshadowmapenable 0
worldrender.spotlightshadowmapresolution 256
worldrender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0

PS. The quality of the graphics may not be much worse.

The 3rd method.
This method will help You to fine-tune the game and increase performance on not very powerful computers.
1. Go to the folder where the game is located (\Origin\Origin Games\Battlefield 1\).
2. Create Text document with the name of the user.cfg.
3. Okruhem and enter the following console command.

Thread.MaxProcessorCount 4
PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotlightShadowmapResolution 256
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
GameTime.MaxVariableFps 120
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOMethod 0
RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 1
PostProcess.BlurMethod 1
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionForceOn 0
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992
Unpacking CPU...

In WINDOWS click on the Search (magnifying glass in the left corner)
Then in small opened window write "msconfig" and click "OK".
To perform
A new window will open, go to the tab "Downloads" and click on "advanced settings".
System configuration
After put a check on "Number of processors" and just below select the maximum number of cores. There may be two or four, all depends on the model of your processor. After you put a check in "Maximum memory" and just below that select the maximum amount of memory (for example, I have 8192). Then press the bottom of the window click on the button "OK.
In the tab "Download"
In this window put a check on "Make all boot settings permanent", then click on "OK".
Then a small window will open where you will be prompted to restart the system, agree with this.

After restarting, you'll notice increased system performance.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992

w
william1992 20.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Thank you, I'll try)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.01.20

william1992
Maybe this will help, more not than can not help, anything can happen and with iron and with PC settings, and much else but it seems to me that the problem is the apathy of developers are inept worker ) It's just like your squad played slug there are all sorts of nerds and then you threw in the other team in a squad full of newbies and you are squeezed to spawn out can't even )

w
william1992 20.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
By the way, even noticed. Those crashes only in multiplayer

F
FX-Baikal 20.01.20

chase the memory controller and the memory itself. AMD Tupikov performance of the stones depends on memory

h
hyper1 20.01.20

william1992
you have a stable 60 on the map at 64 or 40? and then I have the same Prots, video card gtx 960 4gb, 8gb ram, but fps on 64 player 35-50 on all settings. only 40 of the snouts 60 fps on high

w
william1992 20.01.20

hyper1
only play on 64

w
william1992 20.01.20

hyper1
The game eats up to 12GB of RAM. I think you have a case in this