3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 21.01.20 02:15 am

Rifles (Fallout 4)

So decided to ask. In the game you can even get a rifled sniper rifle, machine guns, pistols. Except 10mm and a minigun that in the early give, is it? Or is it some kind of exclusive from the Conversation? More ridiculous, to be honest. Because I spent about 20 hours, but something like... =) loading screens and lure of cool weapons, but gg it's my only dream in the nightmare.
46 Comments
Sort by:
377885207 21.01.20

I went up easier - a hunting carbine! He also rifled, and after the modifications not bad as a sniper, but without the perks the damage is not comme Il faut. As a future modification of the laser musket because of the possibility of megaville three batteries.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 21.01.20

Three hundred seventy seven million eight hundred eighty five thousand two hundred seven
So it is understandable. Modify and be happy. But I want to have to find. Found just yet sranenkoe revolver. And that at their tiny size almost more powerful smoothbore sniper rifle=(

C
Caesars 21.01.20

THURISAZ
dude you've got a gun, build a house and have kids, it's steeper Sims)))

S

I knew that I'd say that=( Well, okay. Will look for. Maybe there really is.

C
Caesars 21.01.20

While we pass, I don't know where to look at all the weapons) I'm sitting here second base ranks)

S

Caesars
I also began. But yet scored. From the principle. Until I find a good nareznyak - will be there all I poor.

f
fOXY9 21.01.20

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_weapons the List of weapons dull, the trunks a little. From the beginning, didn't believe that so few of the guns, flew into the room of developers, sure. Heavy sniper rifles no, cool machines, too. Just for interest, take a look at the weapons list fallout 3,4. (Yes, the dlc will be delivered).

S

Great. Found the shotgun in the police station. Modifications on the 3 level stand. Powerful.

S

fOXY9
All DLS left. Apparently on the calculation. Well, I think so.

S

fOXY9
No. Listen. The article is not yet ready. Do not lose heart. Vicky had only written=)

S

So here's what I found:
Spoiler

d
david2222 21.01.20

THURISAZ
where did you find

c
choa 21.01.20

THURISAZ
to make a true sniper you need to stick to the hunting rifle sniper box, you need a gunsmith LVL 2. Then the rifle will be similar to the sniper

That's a garbage statement made:
Spoiler
no lodges sniper weapon is still similar to the shotgun, what sights do not put and as the trunks not outlinei.

S

david2222
At the police station. There is a paladin yet. As it is, damn it. In General, the center of the map actually. The icon locations in the form of a police badge. Carbine on the 1st floor. The room with the terminal and the evidence.

S

choa
Not too shabby. I'm no sniper can't play=) And a hunting rifle - atatutory smoothbore. Although not similar. Damn. Where to find such a rifle?

f
fOXY9 21.01.20

Fell with the Legendary mutated Scorpion: back to back crushes the rooms.

C
CEMENTATOR 21.01.20

with enemies marked legendary you can capture the unique guns, which you can then modify as all the others. For example there are 10 mm pekala with unlimited ammo, and the same with the other 25% lower consumption of action points in turn-based combat. These enemies ranging from dogs and sacresa to the raider on the barge on the way to Daimon.

M
Mercurionio 21.01.20

Cool trunks will find later. Just then LVL 15 is not the middling, and the homeless scholar. I think topovye guns will fall in batches at the level of commercials 70+
Of guns I dropped the automatic rifle with a damage of 40 (30 rounds, automatic). Not legendary.
Just then decided to go the other way. DIY. In fact it was supposed to be wasteland, after all. That's 10 mm pistol submachine gun, and laser rifle - shotgun.

c
choa 21.01.20

THURISAZ
this is a hunting rifle. Adding a sniper box it begins to look as on my screenshot. By the way the screenshot of the legendary version, one shot out two bullets for the price of one.

Politropics with a super mutant on the quest of cleaning of the pumping station, but again - there droplets legendary hunting rifle (carbine) it is necessary to add a sniper box

c
choa 21.01.20

THURISAZ
understand what is missing for normal sniping in the game - slow time in the time delay of the air when aiming. That would be cool. Although it may slightly ibovo. I am sure that a mod that does similar not long to wait (after the release of the kit'a, esessno). In General the game has a screw that does this, but there are only 10 seconds nogusta )