3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 21.01.20 02:15 am

Rifles (Fallout 4)

So decided to ask. In the game you can even get a rifled sniper rifle, machine guns, pistols. Except 10mm and a minigun that in the early give, is it? Or is it some kind of exclusive from the Conversation? More ridiculous, to be honest. Because I spent about 20 hours, but something like... =) loading screens and lure of cool weapons, but gg it's my only dream in the nightmare.
46 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeshamakar 21.01.20

Just turn the difficulty on full and you will be almost everywhere come across a cool gun:) it only Remains to kill their carriers...

P
Pavel Chikalov 21.01.20

strange people asking strange questions. Level 8 in my pocket already is the Thompson submachine gun 45 caliber. quite a rifle. opened only the second town in the cinema under the open sky

S
Shadow_Ghost 21.01.20

Went into this office, there are no carbine, he was in a corner is there?

O
Ogyr4ig 21.01.20

Shadow_Ghost
He appears randomly (I was not). You can buy from the merchant in diamond city somewhere around 300 caps.

s
saa0891 21.01.20

From a carbine elementary cryptica very cool snap even Glushak can be screwed with corresponding perks,crafting in General is very happy,how cool did any of the weapons can be replaced and improved,and most importantly it looks very cool.
Although there are purely smierci,I really haven't found,but so many times saw them in the loading screens.

K
Kaedus 21.01.20

basic trunks very little. But all feature a bunch of improvements. Sniper and carbine rifle, and assault the machine gun from him.

M
Mercurionio 21.01.20

Any carbine can be converted to gun or rifle. And there are smooth-bore, hunting, combat. Only Haussa. So everything is OK, in the past often had the same theme, it's just that we create. But the fact that ammunition can not be done - all the best from NV was removed, idiots=((((

P
Pivchansky 21.01.20

It seems so far no one has mentioned. Rifle Reba 2 under caliber .50(a large specimen in General). How goes the quest. Give after cleanup village of Salem(in reality the Boston area). Salem is located in the North-Eastern part of the map, coast. There is something like a Peninsula. Very strange that about it there is still no word...the tool for sooooomuch headshots all in Salem!!!111

M
Master_Shifu 21.01.20

Yes, guns in bulk! All modificeres (mostly rifles) for different cartridges.
I, for example, has a hunting rifle under .45 (the one on drob similar), which additional plasma in 10 beats and muck leaves. Thing!
Still have PP under .45 with explosive ammo area.. Bolotnikov coming down with a Bang, but feet. And Claws the identity of the horn.

M
Mercurionio 21.01.20

Master_Shifu
It's all bullshit. I dropped a laser carbine with a 20% damage in the legs. All the enemies fall to his knees and nigga can't do. It remains to become so that you couldn't get long-range attacks. ISIC.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

choa
the delay of the air - exactly like seen
in Minya laser sniper rifle Institute

c
calahansa 21.01.20

found pumped the 44 Magnum, the gun Dirty Harry.. well, puts the raiders with one shot..

N
NemoDog 21.01.20

calahansa
Yes the raiders any gun with 1-2 shots puts. To spend their ammunition 44 caliber, which is quite rare - a more expensive.

I
Ilya Lyapin 21.01.20

fOXY9
where is the buff for legendary?

f
fOXY9 21.01.20

Ilya Lyapin
You mean the buff? PSS the guy has a secret information that the legendary creatures are falling the trunks are not only buff, but don't tell anybody.
Here's another spoiler just for you: a legendary weapon with the buff and normal.

I
Ilya Lyapin 21.01.20

fOXY9
and why normal trunks show that can be crafted?

f
fOXY9 21.01.20

Ilya Lyapin
Close offtopic, and look at the topic title, and date screenshot when I have it filled.

s
serial86 21.01.20

Weapons no guns,maybe someone knows the console code for the gun.

B
Bastarder 21.01.20

serial86
Weapons no guns,maybe someone knows the console code for the gun.

Put mod gatling rifle and get a hand gun with huge damage and high rate of fire. Unlike the minigun requires spin-up trunks.

H
HolyMontana 21.01.20

daaaaa