3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladok325 21.01.20 02:15 am

Question to the end. Spoilers! (Final Fantasy 15)

It turns out that Noctis died and is in Paradise married Lonetree. My assumption is correct or not?
47 Comments
Sort by:
H
Haiiro Ookami 21.01.20

Vladok325
All died and met in hell.

V
Vladok325 21.01.20

I thought so.

Y
Yato Gaming 21.01.20

Haiiro Ookami
Is that all? And so friends of his kind left alive.

H
Haiiro Ookami 21.01.20

Yato Gaming
Yes. This is evidenced by the post-credits scene where they sit around the campfire, Noctis aware that he died, and because his friends are near, then they, too, and that it all is unbearable. And then, in the scene with dawn show this place camping and four empty chairs.

H
HitD 21.01.20

Haiiro Ookami
Haiiro Ookami wrote:
This is evidenced by the post-credits scene where they sit around the campfire, Noctis aware that he died, and because his friends are near, then they, too, and that it all is unbearable.And then, in the scene with dawn show this place camping and four empty chairs.
...it was BEFORE going to insomnia and noct aware of not that he died, and that it will be a suicidal mission.

x
xoen 21.01.20

Camping they sit TO the murderous attacks of Noctis. All understand it.

And the Moon and Noctis definitely gone over the rainbow.

H
Haiiro Ookami 21.01.20

HitD
xoen
Spices looked the stream final: the campsite they sit after the final battle with Ardina, comes immediately after the scene with the dawn.

Y
Yato Gaming 21.01.20

Haiiro Ookami
Dude,you just don't understand what is the essence.YOU yourself have passed?It was before the battle with Ardina.

F
FallenWings 21.01.20

In the episode of the Ignis, is the way in which all survive except the moon)

k
kukulkan9 21.01.20

all died, and the fire the conversation was to the final

H
Haiiro Ookami 21.01.20

Yato Gaming
Passed, but very long ago when the game just came out. So, to recall the ending, watched the stream of the finals from December 2016, where there is a battle with Ardina, then the scene at the fire, then the dawn.. Maybe they're patch that changed that the scene now before going to Insomnia.

R
RedSky666 21.01.20

so as to understand the stage of marriage Noctis and Lonetree??

x
xoen 21.01.20

RedSky666 wrote:
so as to understand the stage of marriage Noctis and Lonetree??
In the other world after death found each other. Type hejiang even a no.

S
SuumMalumCuique 21.01.20

RedSky666
The correct question!
However, some fans gathered to slaughter. Look right and is overjoyed at humanity :) Spoiler: Noctis and Moon were married and in the real world, not on the other side... Carefully follow the plot and then everything will be clearer :)
PS Spoiler: the game has several endings and if you died so you lost...:)

V
Vic203B-boy 21.01.20

SuumMalumCuique
garbage breccia

L
Lelik Bobik 21.01.20

Stamped the ending, but that does not negate its drama and warmth. I'm a man, I cried, I peed my eyes.
In occasion of friends here and really do not have any right of approval, too many doubts and not clarity. It's more of an open ending. XV-2 doubt there will be, because the story is sort of finished, so everyone decide for himself certain aspects of the story.
Waiting for DLC, it's entirely possible that we will be able to give some answers.

H
HitD 21.01.20

Haiiro Ookami
Haiiro Ookami wrote:
the battle with Ardina, then the scene at the fire, then the dawn.. Maybe they're patch that changed that the scene now before going to Insomnia.
no the patch did not change anything (I think, WE have not played) , it's just scenario for the course to dilute the emotions.
Ie noct dies after we are shown the scene before his death where he UNDERSTANDS that he and pacany likely to die and thanked for what they do with it to the end = emotions (cheap for me)
P. S to explain this is like explaining jokes
SuumMalumCuique
If only they WE a new scene added otherwise the text nonsense.

R
RedSky666 21.01.20

Vic203B-boy
what else is ending?if several of them!! and how to achieve them
Xia

H
HitD 21.01.20

RedSky666
there are only 2-e , main game and episode Ignis path 2 (not Canon)

S