3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hollen 21.01.20 02:34 am

Exclusive profile background Steam - and where?! (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Hello! Did pre-order Croft Edition September 7 this year, of course!
The incentive is said, to the holders of any publication is given an Exclusive background for Steam. Today, the game-the combat officially, but the background and not given. In the inventory it is not.
We get cheated or I something not so understood?
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 21.01.20

Hollen
I played today, and makali in a bundle. And off on a blank page. I get them, but the whole list to electret can't. It is always so, because the current-the combat. Played and the cards are not falling, is often met. I think a week and be done with it. Time they promised, and it is their reputation and not be such a trifle to overturn his fans. As expected, soon everyone will get.

A
Abarmot90 21.01.20

Hollen
Deceived. No one does

p
plutikov55 21.01.20

It's a typo for the desktop)

M
Mihail Golohvast 21.01.20

plutikov55
no,first,none of the developers or affiliated with them has not confirmed that the usual Wallpaper and is precisely the reward and secondly ,because for desktop you can download off the website, and it says that exclusive Wallpaper for steam,because the equivalent of this award on other platforms, this special avatar for xbox and a custom theme for ps4, infa about it all is off site.

S
Sogiking 21.01.20

Michael Holocuast

Where is it about the background ?) Written, official Wallpaper for the desktop, in a folder with the game the way you lie.

Spoiler

H
Hollen 21.01.20

Sogiking
Watch and read!
Spoiler

S
Sogiking 21.01.20

Hollen
I know this and gave an example of how the background in English. version is called, I myself bought into this exclusive,too, but the campaign is our localizers screwed. If the background will be, it's nice, no, well the answer above.

V
Viss 21.01.20

Well, it is clear that Nai... cheated and they should go. For all who have pre-ordered 2 days before you figure the current Deluxe. Exclusive Wallpaper for trims, figure you free Valery for your desktop at popular screen sizes. Golden weapons for subscribers: the YouTube, the twitch and Facebook, but 3 times the figure you servaki lie, try in half a year.

C
CrowBY 21.01.20

Sogiking
English version pictures with bonuses

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 21.01.20

Viss
I got gold guns even on the 13th when play began. Zaregalsya on of.the website got. The croft pre-order edition

V
Viss 21.01.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
well done che and I will receive a free, no Croft edishen.

M
Mad Artem 21.01.20

Also in August, pre-ordered the gold version. Did not give the background for the trims are all waiting for!

S
Sogiking 21.01.20

Viss
it without the Croft was available

A
Ashley33 21.01.20

Well, already 3 days passed since the release and the background and were not given... Many were taken pre-order just for the background of the Incentive. I understand that mistakes start that bundle even while not working cards are not issued, but for 3 days it was possible to fix that...

s
saa0891 21.01.20

Ashley33 wrote:
Many took pre-orders just for the sake of the background of the Incentive

m
maroon 666 21.01.20

Strange as it... the Achievements are already working with early access. And here is card no.

e
eeduard3008 21.01.20

maroon 666
by the way, where is the card for you!

M
Makar_AS8 21.01.20

maroon 666
Well, when I got фк5, there is also promised support cards. In the end I added them after 4 months after release.... I hope there will not be also.

e
eeduard3008 21.01.20

AS8
maybe it was done to are the first day is not impaired because all play and all they will drop

j
jigadloff 21.01.20

eeduard3008 wrote:
by the way, where is the card for you!
Was waiting for you to ask))