3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hollen 21.01.20 02:34 am

Exclusive profile background Steam - and where?! (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Hello! Did pre-order Croft Edition September 7 this year, of course!
The incentive is said, to the holders of any publication is given an Exclusive background for Steam. Today, the game-the combat officially, but the background and not given. In the inventory it is not.
We get cheated or I something not so understood?
34 Comments
Sort by:
e
eeduard3008 21.01.20

jigadloff
TA, Yes)))) pick three cards only that))))ahaha

V
Vadim Akishin 21.01.20

No way. It was Nai... trick. This is not the background of the profile, and just settling up at the Desk. Lies in the game folder.

M
Makar_AS8 21.01.20

Vadim Akishin
And I think that exclusive background. Well, if during the day will not be delivered, then Yes, we were fooled

A
Ashley33 21.01.20

As the Wallpapers can be understood by the phrase exclusive profile background Steam? And even if you suddenly believe that a translation error, and custom profile background Steam should read Wallpaper from free access long before the release of the game directly from the developer's site for the desktop, even in this case, I do not understand why the word (even in the original inglish) Steam turned into desktop? Even in the case of translation errors, we still have to give the exclusive (those with nowhere else to get it) Wallpaper (let along explain - what is Wallpaper Steam, where the Incentive to apply) Wallpapers for Incentive.

c
chiporeg 21.01.20

Anyone interested here is my correspondence with steam support. In short - Yes, Scam.

Spoilerage message from 17 Sep at 18:00 | 1 day ago

Not received an exclusive profile background Steam. And a set of extra skills in the game got.

For a limited time when you purchase the game is the following:
Exclusive background for Steam profile
A set of additional skills
Attached files: support_system_report.vdf minidumps_and_logs.zip

Message from support: 17 Sep at 18:17 | 1 day ago
Hello,

To get access to the bonus digital content (soundtracks, art books, etc.), please follow these instructions:

1) right Click on the game title under the library in Steam and select "Properties".
2) In the tab "Local files" click "Browse local files".

In the window that appears will be the folder "Soundtracks", "Art Book" or "Digital Deluxe Content", etc.

A folder containing additional materials may also have a slightly different name, but in any case, you will be able to determine what it is.

All soundtracks are in mp3 format. Art books are available in pdf format.

Steam Support
Pavel Z.

Your message from 17 Sep at 21:47 | 21 hours ago
Please read carefully my first message. Everything you listed I got.

With the game all right, you have a problem with Steam. Please note that the issue occurs to all users who have made pre-order. It is easy to find a few topics on the forums describing this problem, where people angry. The problem of mass.

Attached the screenshots with description. Interested in key Special offers.
1. Access to the game 48 hours earlier: .................... received.
2. A set of additional skills: ........................ received.
3. Exclusive background for Steam profile: ......... NOT received.
Attached files: Prozacand pre-order 2.jpg

Message from support: 18 Sep 17:29 | 1 HR and 57 mins ago
To install a new profile background you need:
1. Go to your profile and click on Edit profile.
2. To find the button Select background.
3. Choose one of your backgrounds.

If you have any questions or difficulties, please let us know and we will try to help you.

Thanks for using Steam
Murad

Your message from Sep 18 at 17:43 | 1 HR and 43 mins ago
Hmm...

Thanks for the manual but I didn't ask how to change the background. Once again I repeat (!), re-read please my first post. I did NOT get this background like all the other people making pre-orders. Attach a screenshot with all the available backgrounds on my account.

I don't know what to advise you.... check the logs, look at the date of purchase of the game - it was a pre-order. Part of the bonuses it received (the game), and bonuses the incentive is not there.

Please correct your mistake, or at least what are the terms of correction.

Thank you.
Attached files: Bezymianny

Message from support: 18 Sep at 18:11 | 1 HR and 14 mins ago
Bring our apologies for this misunderstanding.

I rechecked information about the contents of the DLC Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Deluxe Extras and found that, unfortunately, the background for Steam is not included. When you pre-order this product you get the desktop background for Windows (not for Steam). To access it, you need to run the game and select Wallpaper in the start menu. You can also find the background on your computer at the following path:

\steamapps\common\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\ContentWallpaper

We regret that the description of the game fool you.

Best Regards,
Rauf

H
Hollen 21.01.20

chiporeg wrote:
I rechecked information about the contents of the DLC Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Deluxe Extras and found that, unfortunately, the background for Steam is not included. When you pre-order this product you get the desktop background for Windows (not for Steam).
Fool apparently. For Croft Edition is not given of the background and I'm not for a publication, no one gave him.

c
chiporeg 21.01.20

Yes, I also purchased max why he checked Deluxe the hell knows. But the point is that the description promised it for pre-order for any version, and not in the package any particular.

D
Den4ikOdessa 21.01.20

here it is answered that the developers of the game(((:
Dear customer,
Thank You for contacting the support Center Square Enix.
We are sorry that You have a problem with Shadow Of The Tomb Raider.
First of all, please note that the Wallpaper was only available if you pre-order the game.
If you pre-ordered the game as soon as you open Steam, click on "the Shadow Tomb Raider", and then verify that the option "are the officail Wallpaper" marked in the list your item on the main page of the game
When checked, you just have to start the game and then click on the "Wallpaper". You should be able to see all the Wallpapers from the shadows of the Tomb Raider.
We hope that this information helps and if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Sincerely,
The team of Square Enix support Center
In short, this campaign is just the normal Wallpaper.... and what sucks even xrin them not to send so that they can see what they have at the office.the website was written(
Spoiler

M
Mister Chuvak 21.01.20

No there is no background, this cant Russian translation. There are Wallpapers for the desktop.

P
Pertrubator 21.01.20

Here is in English, clearly written: Wallpaper.
Background - the joint Russian translation, as has been written.

D
Den4ikOdessa 21.01.20

Pertrubator
Ie you want to say that for the xbox and psp will be exclusive content , but for steam there?

P
Pertrubator 21.01.20

Den4ikOdessa
The content of what? If it is about analog topics for PS4 and avatar for Boxing, on PC this Wallpaper for your desktop. Everything else will be everywhere.

D
Den4ikOdessa 21.01.20

Pertrubator
Then what was the point of pre-order ? Just 48 - hour access? And Wallpapers you can download it anywhere...

P
Pertrubator 21.01.20

Den4ikOdessa
It turns out that way.
Download the only Wallpaper too are intellectual property, so anywhere is a pirate Wallpaper. Absurd of course, but in fact, it is.