3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 21.01.20 02:39 am

The most memorable quest. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What assignment was most memorable and why?
41 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 21.01.20

Efim2888
The battle of kaer Morhen! Of course because of the tragic moment! Quest with the Bloody Baron cling. To be honest a lot of them!
PS Yes, another point on the Isle of the mists, goose bumps! Well Supplement magical!

[
[X-EcUt] 21.01.20

Like Lord Undvika, first stay on the island is most atmospheric.)))

But I also remember a lighthouse on Skellige. XA Silly, I know, but on high difficulty long with the ghosts danced.

E
E288888 21.01.20

lokki777
A lot of them I admit, but with the bloody Baron, the most memorable, especially when the first time the child saw this, and thought what to do with it.

D
DrMors 21.01.20

hurt bad Supplement heart of Stone I Love mystical things), Especially quest with a black rose in the estate of Algirdas

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

Of course the Red Baron. Definitely.

R
Robin-Hood 21.01.20

Each quest is stored as made,as the saying goes the Soul.

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

Robin Hood
I agree. Everything is great, but KB is allocated the role of rezhessuru, and tragedy. And tragedy, as they say, the soul pulls.

V
Vaselinski 21.01.20

1.quest with the Baron
2.quest with that bastard when his home prihodish
3.quest in skellige, (CHEM)
4.wedding Witold
5.branch with Triss and Yen

in short a lot of these quests........

W
Wise Owl 21.01.20

Journey to the Isle of Mists, where Geralt finally finds CRIS - cry every time... of Course the battle of Caer Merchan - storm of emotions. And heart of Stone all one solid quest-a masterpiece))

b
bazilews 21.01.20

In this game you can't select individual quest or episode,it is all beautiful!!!

b
bazilews 21.01.20

But the wedding and the country of fairy tales is something awesome!!!

M
Mama Stiflera 21.01.20

Tango for three is remembered most. Buttercup,...blessed be!

A
Andre fd 21.01.20

quest with the Bank. Kind of small, but very life:)

H
HyHeXacce 21.01.20

A lot of interesting quests , with a smile I remember a quest with a talking Roach - .. call me I will come through the evil nights =)

E
Evgeniy Batanov 21.01.20

All the quests from the fairy world in the addon Blood and wine

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.01.20

Quest chemical.
In the West, home is best. Especially when the wizards dress in the clothes of Jeniffer.

G
Garrus-1994 21.01.20

Either I have deja vu, or I've seen a similar theme? Apparently she had disappeared and why there was a clone of it. Well, my favorite quests:
1) Wedding (CC)
2) the Country of fairy tales (KIV)
3) KV associated with the Bloody Baron (Original)
The quests associated with quintom note. Not because they are unusual, and because I love Quint, so quests and I like this)
PS. And yet wspomnia kV: what do horses and the Customer is always right.

W
Wild Rider 21.01.20

All mystical and dramatic at the same time: the line with the Baron and the witches, Dadi, Mouse tower quest with him on Skellige (the scene with the baby and the oven is a masterpiece), the Isle of the Mists quest to journey to other worlds (specifically here will provide White Coldness)
From epic: the final battle in the kaer Morhen.
From a fun wedding in KC, booze in the kaer Morhen.
It is impossible for one to be hooked. In this game plenty of cool quests.

E
E288888 21.01.20

Wild Rider
With the oven I do ofigel, but still threw it in the oven, and then immediately thought, now upload the save and pass on another.

S
SwedovSandr 21.01.20

Cow dung ))))))) I whinnying a little prod in the table do not slip when working the quarries was told that the gods are angry and send a rain of soroni, something else there... and they are already out of cows of nachale rain )))))))))