3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 21.01.20 02:39 am

The most memorable quest. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What assignment was most memorable and why?
41 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 21.01.20

The Baron liked, and even the third task of Algirdas in the Hearts.

U
UnItalianoVero 21.01.20

Quests from HoS, especially the wedding; orders monsters; almost all the mini-quests. But realized not hooked

P
Pritchard 21.01.20

I very much enjoyed the quest, where the monsters you lured into a trap. Unfortunately I do not remember his name, but he was the only one. This is a very atmospheric quest where at the end you have the opportunity to justify himself, spoke of his previous elections. very good kves t, would recommend

P
Playersaharan 21.01.20

Pritchard
The most Dangerous Criminal called Skellige

P
Pritchard 21.01.20

Playersaharan
Thank you

M
Makoley Kalkin 21.01.20

The Search For Goat Witch :D
And to be honest , the Game cats and wolves.

k
kai2613t 21.01.20

The Bloody Baron
Mortal Sins .
Mouse Tower
Stone Heart (Wedding and quest related, and iris ) and of course this Supplement .
Blood and Wine ( Reverberation and funny quest the Customer is always right )

b
benites 21.01.20

Quest where Avelakom have to ride between the worlds is remembered

s
saa0891 21.01.20

The most memorable is of course defense of kaer Morhen,and indeed there are so many great and emotional moments (especially if someone else is familiar with the first part),when I passed the first time, this time it was the most memorable feeling,then you know that I made a really cool game,simply epic.
Spoiler

The quest with the Baron is also very cool,as well as dialogues, and in Blood and Wine is also a lot of cool quests,especially the ending chic.
Even when the worlds jump is also smartly done,sorry that it's just an empty location,and there was not given any quests to perform.

S
SamyyOriginalnyyNik 21.01.20

For me, the most memorable is a Game of Cats and wolves.
And the figure girls :)

J
J....S.... 21.01.20

For me, the most reminiscent of the quest whereof I speak horse I will say finally surpassed themselves in frenzy))

g
griart95 21.01.20

Quest with the Bloody barons. To say I got nothing to say.

W
WeMadeIt 21.01.20

Wedding stone hearts, when Geralt was possessed by the spirit. It really was a very interesting quest from the very beginning to the very end.
I also remember a quest when Geralt was transported to the painted world. I just anastasiyaua in Dark Souls.
Also, the quests associated with Baron, I am very impressed with this character. His voice, his behavior.
But the wedding still left a mark.
To the Embassy from the wine region had not yet arrived, so I don't know what's in there...

M
Mercurionio 21.01.20

1)marrying Shani.
2)Walking through the world inside pictures
3)the Murder of king
4)the First quest involving Detlef.

X
XmarKa79 21.01.20

Personal quest with Ian very much, especially the ending where they sit on a destroyed ship and admire the view of the snowy hills

S
Sakyshi 21.01.20

Volunteer. It turned out that I immediately bought the paint, so did not have to go. And Geralt draws beautiful ^.^
Another quest with the Baron and his son Collapse. And love the branch with Ian :3

f
flum0xx 21.01.20

Quests without vadimcha domestics. Sometimes you just want to relax from the constant investigations.
I liked:
Fencing lessons (I was on the side Roses, but Geralt is, as always, turned moralist)
Volunteer.(Trolls are nice guys)
Geralt's speech on stage(I even had Geralt a haircut and shaved for the quest)
The Treasury Is The Home Of Reuven.
Search Buttercup (Especially the song Priscilla. Then finally chose Ian)
And quests with priborami. Mils.
Pass a second time. Was not yet founded. the story is that the list is still growing.

T
Tim7472 21.01.20

When you come to the village to take the order, and all the people lying parts of the farm

f
flum0xx 21.01.20

Tim7472
Game Cats and wolves?

a
airstorm 21.01.20

I remember... probably the most freaky quest, created under the mixture of crispy Cappucino, fisseha and psilocybin

The most stoned masterpiece!