3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davidrf 21.01.20 02:42 am

the fans on 1070

I bought a new computer with 1070 from Gigabyte. While messing around with the Bajocian and when installing the OS, the fan is working fine, but when the wind got up and put the driver stood up. The temperature of 47-48 C. When you restart work, after entering the OS... no Windows - 10 professional. Who knows?...
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 21.01.20

davidrf
Yes it is the norm. There is more on the casing of the video card display fanstop

d
davidrf 21.01.20

If the norm, then how it works!

K
Kahran Ramsus 21.01.20

davidrf
davidrf
To 60 degrees passive mode, the valves are. Thanks to Google for such a sneaky old

M
MassChester87 21.01.20

davidrf wrote:
I bought a new computer with 1070 from Gigabyte. While messing around with the Bajocian and when installing the OS, the fan is working fine, but when the wind got up and put the driver stood up. The temperature of 47-48 C. When you restart work, after entering the OS... no Windows - 10 professional. Who knows?...
This is a feature of cooling, to 60(I think) degrees should turn on the fans.

d
davidrf 21.01.20

Kahran Ramsus
Something seen, but is unusual. Thank you!

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

MassChester87 wrote:
This is a feature of cooling, to 60(I think) degrees should turn on the fans.
Wow thing. The first time I heard. I have 1070 Ref, the fan runs constantly. In simple 29-32 degrees, depending on the temperature in the room. Maybe you need to look at power settings (power saving). When I install drivers of motherboard install only wood. The suspicion is that when the login is triggered some sort of energy saving setting to shut off the coolers of the graphics card.

K
Kahran Ramsus 21.01.20

Kraicher
So nobody takes the Ref :-) all of TSA normal.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 21.01.20

davidrf
this is 900й series, after 60 degree run

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

Владимир2012, davidrf
Well. And that AIDA shows for the fans. I have so. And you do that, the fan speed of the GPU zero or what?

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

Kahran Ramsus
So I have a Ref everything is fine (consciously took Ref). Reference this standard, set the ATI(AMD) or nVidia, without any changes (without overclocking). And the Ref did not favor only because of the price. I have on the previous 690, room cooler worked. Yes the cooler should spin when you start the computer. And when heating of the chip speed increases. You. What the inclusion of the cooler at 60 degrees.))) The first time I heard.
And for the record:
Manufacturer of graphics processor by Nvidia or AMD is developing not only the CPU but also the entire technical design of the graphics card completely. This video card is reference.
However, the release of videokarty they, and other companies that rely on the exemplary design of the graphics card. In such models can be added some improvements, but a large change in the basic configuration will cause problems in compatibility. The fact is that if a material change to this video card will no longer be suitable drivers from Nvidia and AMD, and the card manufacturer will have to produce and update its own driver. Often there is included a function of acceleration cards, and other advanced parameters, but they are updated less frequently.

S
Subaru MotorSports 21.01.20

davidrf
Using MSI Afterburner, you can adjust the fans.

S
SupernaturalLost 21.01.20

davidrf
Kraicher
About the fans: for example - here technology ZERO FROZR from MSI for the GTX 1070 to 60 degrees the valves are not spinning and I can't hear the card.

Source : https://ru.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1070-ARMOR-8G-OC.html#hero-overview

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

SupernaturalLost
Well, what a good, if simple 47-48 degrees ( I have 29-32). And I hear its not a simple -20 DB (turbine).

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 21.01.20

for a long time already in all modern maps this system on my 970й the same to 60, she does not drive cooler , idle 40 degrees on passive cooling , where the RADIATOR is standing or your designers cards are idiots ?

s
saa0891 21.01.20

Kraicher wrote:
So I have a Ref everything is fine (consciously took Ref). Reference this standard, set the ATI(AMD) or nVidia, without any changes (without overclocking).
The Ref worse,and there is no acceleration.

Kraicher wrote:
And the Ref did not favor only because of the price.
Ref do not favor because he's got worse,louder and less efficient and it costs less.

Kraicher wrote:
You. What the inclusion of the cooler at 60 degrees.))) The first time I heard.
And for the record:
As already here wrote time and again,starting with 900ой series (I MSI) made the new algorithm of coolers (with it is very cool,the map did not hear) without the load cooler are not spinning,if the temperature exceeds 60 degree included one cooler,if he fails,it switches to the second.
Can any review you read,there write about it.
In my simple generally 35-40 degrees cooler stand.
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 21.01.20

Yes this feature is still in power supplies was, and the niche no one is on fire ! Spread panic )))

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

saa0891
Well, if only MSI. From Gainward (I had a 580, 690) does not. WITH me. Maximum speed - 70 gr. in games. And why acceleration is needed when FPS in games for up to 135 reach. And the CPU (i7 3770K 3,5-3,9 GHz) I do not drive, are satisfied. 580 I had with three fans, and still was heated to 85-87 gr.

Here's not a Ref.

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

nominar
And you're out of your mind created, smart guy fucking.

s
saa0891 21.01.20

Kraicher wrote:
From Gainward (I had a 580, 690) does not.
Do you read carefully,it is written with 900й series.

Kraicher wrote:
WITH me. Maximum speed - 70 gr. in games.
Yeah,especially when the turbine is activated by 60-70%,do not hear,Yes.

Kraicher wrote:
And why acceleration is needed when FPS in games for up to 135 reach.
I hesitate to ask,it what games you got 135FPS,except that you minimah play.

K
Kraicher 21.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
I hesitate to ask,it what games you got 135FPS,except that you minimah play.
Here. Ran for ten minutes before zaskrinit. Rise of the Tomb Raider.

SSAA.

Maximum speed like 4000 rpm. I have up to 2000 does not reach.
And it's easy.

EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition.