3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davidrf 21.01.20 02:42 am

the fans on 1070

I bought a new computer with 1070 from Gigabyte. While messing around with the Bajocian and when installing the OS, the fan is working fine, but when the wind got up and put the driver stood up. The temperature of 47-48 C. When you restart work, after entering the OS... no Windows - 10 professional. Who knows?...
25 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 21.01.20

davidrf
If the strains come in msi afterburner > settings> cooler to expose the curve and work.

b
bloomm 21.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
) made the new algorithm of coolers
In General, the Eureka ALGORITHM ! direct the patent of the year, not what most interesting that the map, like so inaudible in idle even if you take the referee fucking hot giraffes 480 even do not hear them in easy! and they are beating on a cold map this awesome bun is not needed, as it is called in talesnik the edges in my opinion to masturbate to the brand. And in my opinion from dementia and lust for money all the brands suffer such garbage.

d
davidrf 21.01.20

bloomm
Let's try it.

R
R0Kk1 21.01.20

If something on the driver disk to the card is, the program msi gaming app" and it is possible to disable the ZERO FROZR and the fans will run as usual.

S
SilveRitch 21.01.20

R0Kk1
Yeah. Only works for some reason on win7x64 doesn't work.