3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 21.01.20 02:49 am

Your attitude to the fact that the new COD is no single? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Well, that's all. We see how radically PC gaming goes exclusively online. 90% of the singles players on the PC not interested. The PC became the platform to kill a couple of hours under the beer in pubs and look at utubia dull stream tanks.

The last refuge of the qualitative story remains the PS4, where at least a couple times a year consistently are projects worthy of attention.
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHI SHOC 21.01.20

Better no single than that crap they rivet the last 5 years!

B
BAZKIN 21.01.20

Well, there is no way, I will not download and just everything :D

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

Do not care

G
Golova Niksona 21.01.20

And then PC gaming and steam, lol? Kolda - console series since CoD 3

Bad reflist, dear. Will not be here today platformera

M
MaximTman 21.01.20

Latest original single was BOIII in,then went sploshnyakom cliché.Better no single than those that were in IW and WWII.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

I like the graphics of the Pitch man
any departure from the concept where the player communicates in the virtual world with embodied AI into a virtual world
to the concept where the player communicates with other players within the embodiment of a certain world
always fully immensely sad
but Peck being honest with myself I have noticed that don was not going to buy this game even if Tama was a story the company not being earnest, its ardent fan
so this particular case I somewhat neutral
and the trend priceusa and momousa for cold ordinary the last time was in every way the most expensive plot on its timing with the largest number of explosions and shooting. therefore, on a global scale is a great loss, dealing a crushing slap across velikomuchenika single player game and plunging the world into multiplayer and brings closer the hour of judgment cloud of the Apocalypse.

T
True_Rivethead 21.01.20

Absolutely indifferent, because I still intend to play it.

K
Kyubi 21.01.20

I somehow do not care for it, I'm still into this series not playing, and to be honest, but the lack of singles - this is very bad because in games I like him more multiplayer.

k
kakuwonok 21.01.20

I agree with the fellow above - rofl failed ((( 10 years Kolda is purely a console game and its PC version all these years , it's more a misunderstanding than an attempt to cash in on this platform ! In General , the author's ideas are good to throw on the fan )))

m
m vitryak 21.01.20

Ay guys we were uchasnikami political triler took the old destroery and Kolda without company thanks bag

L
LaFeT666 21.01.20

it is very upsetting

S
SULIK 712 21.01.20

well

D
DanteAuditore 21.01.20

Protocol10 wrote:
The last refuge of the qualitative story remains the PS4, where at least a couple times a year consistently are projects worthy of attention.
Anyone single not necessary, especially Soncino

u
usibat2015 usibat2015 21.01.20

No single company is a best interesting online

K
Koteyko Leopold 21.01.20

Awful. The game itself is expensive, and microtransactions will be in multiplayer. Call of Duty on the bottom, alas. I as a fan of old parts it's hard to admit, but true.

A
Anderby 21.01.20

Without kintz campaign CoD is not CoD, especially Black Ops, with its splendid single, BOIII. Multiplayer in the series is good, but more than a couple of weeks it I've never been arrested, to run, to shoot with a disabled head quickly bored. Fuck Black Ops IIII Activision stupidly trying to jump on a departing train on the hype, forgive, God, Royal battles, to the detriment of the single.

F
FokysStar 21.01.20

The only thing they've more or less adequate it is a single. Now buying a game is completely impractical.

G
Griboriy Lec 21.01.20

Has information on how long will be the mission for the operatives, and that co-operative missions/modes some or is it the same???

U
Umbasus 21.01.20

No, and thank God. How else to survive in the absence wretched tyre with potsreotichesky filling.

I
Int0xicate 21.01.20

I don't care because, first, I'm not playing this series since the 3 MW, and secondly, the normal householder was in the first two parts of the MW sub-series (except part 3!). Just crazy like the RAID from the second MW, some really complex and interesting and had to sweat (Yes, it's not realized, but also the loner can be attributed).
The rest is all wrong, except that Black Oops 1 was interesting, but some of the missions, and in General is ridiculous about the numbers head to the end of the game clinched it.