3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanIceman 21.01.20 08:08 pm

Will there be standards to work on the integrated graphics card? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

The memory 1700 MB a penny
Everything else should pull
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Communist2001 21.01.20

Man,you don't know what you're dealing with)))but This game just eats all of the system your PC,so playing on the integrated will be at a minimum,maybe something on the low,but not anymore.

X
XoJloD 21.01.20

RomanIceman
not integrated is not an option to play there friezes will be permanent but if you want to tickle your nerves then try

Z
Zh1VaGo 21.01.20

As said, the King of AK I. Madison not invented the PC, which freezes the first witch to have pulled. And you're here to talk about the second plant)

R
RomanIceman 21.01.20

Zh1VaGo
The first was excellent)

D
Darak5959 21.01.20

Better to have a intranet at least 1 GB

R
RomanIceman 21.01.20

Darak5959
1.7 GB this just in MB wrote

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 21.01.20

I think that will be hard to work on integrated..)

l
legusor 21.01.20

be sure to turn off the setting the transcendent quality

N
Nikson Lin 21.01.20

Despite what. While sitting at hd610, in 1280х600 played like a relatively normal, with almost all the effects into the log (including anti-aliasing, which, after verification by experiment, proved that eats resources not more than FHA, just cut one on top of another filter high definition, which in the future will be added as a separate option in the third Witcher)

g
gmh4589 21.01.20

RomanIceman
Despite what integrated. If fairly new, then should be no problem, and if she has at least a few years, how much are lucky.

a
airstorm 21.01.20

RomanIceman
Even at the minimum salary will stutter ! A week ago, put the second witch neighbor... motherboard asus z370 prime, percents i5-8600K and two ososki at 4 gig (i.e. 8 gigs), and I put on the ssd ! In Flotzam such friezes gone, that will not find it. On a weekend stuffed giraffe gts 450 .... the game flies on medium settings!

D
Darak5959 21.01.20

RomanIceman
I told you, the external(!) on 1GB. Integrated over in the oblivion ride. I was playing on min graphics and mods for lowering the graphics

C
Cheeki_Breeki 21.01.20

Zh1VaGo
it's all the same to the second is not true, personally I have second one didn't have such drastic drawdowns in the first.

O
Odin1997 21.01.20

RomanIceman
If my memory serves me, my, not a computer, the integrated graphics card has no video RAM - all is taken from the RAM. And Yes, as mentioned above - better discrete, but the latter, on medium graphics settings, I think can be run better in the presence of 2 strips of RAM in 2 channel mode running.