3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yenno 21.01.20 08:09 pm

Sorka, the Enigma (Diablo 2)

Friends^^ Share impressions who played such Sorka. Pros, cons, tips. The experts are interested in ( again, the opinion of experts , not mutating of tarumov, halmatov,ABCESSES and other...) !
81 Comments
Sort by:
L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

Thraex pig
As you collect light absorbing? If Arah wearing?

L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

Chastnyya
Normally is covered under MKH 50+BO?
or normal it's so skolovy that's what MH and other third-party FOR flies and does not fall never by FISU or under line or under something else)))
Nuno =)
To begin with, what to wear Sorka in Eni and Phoenix is already a dubious normality of^^ the rest as an app!

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

Thraex pig
I play without MH and millions of times I got in these packs. SS +block help.
p.s. Phoenix = death in HC( tested.)

L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

Yenno
+1 at least 1 zravomyslyaschie review from someone who knows what it is
and not just blah blah blah, I have no unit without Bo Sorka on 8ппл cook with Oculus hands with Bala for 3 minutes along with the throne.

L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

Chastnyya
Probably I gather I'm not, because I have such runes will not^^ the Enigma and infec Yes(collected) but also s + Phoenix) Yes, hot dog)
On the other hand. When you collect so the Sorka, you need to sweat and play carefully, the same Blizzard with the HS and 75% block, you can jump in the pack of bulls and run for some tea to relax. Although you're right about experience, I haven't played your build and has not played for your^^ my assumption is based on the game on HC, and I think you're still thinking something similar to MX, otherwise opasnenko! 1 time from 1 to 98 LVL 8 ppl in the throne and can fly!

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

LakadMatatag
OMG , I have this shield he beauty now lies on light Sorka, I went( by the way) .

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

p
playersik 21.01.20

Yes hospede Pheonix only dublany Sobieraj cutout unclear. Amazing what he toh has not yet offered

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

LakadMatatag
I know about the Amazons. How to pump the Amazon in HC and spokoino to clean her throne without Bo for 8 ppl , and clean her uber ( + all my characters did not have a full Vita). And bow Amazon . Me experts were discouraged to do so, assured that he would die on HC. Surprisingly alive 95 LVL and play with her a pleasure.

Z
Zitbastard 21.01.20

Thraex pigThraex pig wrote:
it happens that Sora in bosspak falls and can't make TP
My favorite place of death)

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

Zitbastard
your favorite place of death - throne of the listers.

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

playersik
I think verdungo her to wear, if FCR gain

p
playersik 21.01.20

Yenno
Situational. Places with vigora more profit places you can dungo to carry. To carry cheto one then I would chose seravno absorb light as does when deressa with lights profit are much greater when you're A STUPID MOB YOU GIL. Ran codato Yeshe once sat down PAL hammer shaft Dunga on Baal and the COP( 8 OFC). Well, this vprintsepi easy DOX. Then eventually put vigor it became easier and more convenient therefore my choice is the POEs of lightning. Dunya norms hefesto to beat and in the COP's identity in profitsee only I broke pereodevatsya there was a difference in others nenastolko noticeable was the difference in LR

p
playersik 21.01.20

UTB while Shaw fell in contrast to Corky fell like our Viking Berserker rushes into the thick of battle and Sorka diametrically opposed more like obosanyh Archer rastrelivat enemies with magic from afar, trying to take on to smaller bumps

T
Thraex pig 21.01.20

LakadMatatag
Well actually to fly without Bo HC beaver on the dubious idea)For me it is light and fair to be 200 RES no less.Vigor on the fan,I don't use though, and have 2 Persian which actively playing 98 and 97 LVL.And Sorka absolutely no block ICQ of traps,well, the course itself is tenacious and even block 55 with claws,block everything)Build different,to me that's so convenient.Live means it's working)

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

playersik
sorka xrypkaya i ee zada4a - ne podpyskat` k sebe vragov. No ya igray kak paladin, po etomy y menya block i odejda sootvetstvennaya.

L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

Thraex pig
Then I will not argue, the stream of people on Sorka light flew to Koa (2 Saale) and Fortec (25%FCR + life +30@) and so 99 took) so you can at least, I'm more stoked for the balance of DAMAGE-the SURVIVAL-the PRICE. again, given the fact that Enigma was originally planned) Though, yeah, maybe next season if at least 1 s falls, it is possible to make the light Sorka in Eni with inficom to measure) so it looks like the farm all the locations.

[
[_JENKA_] 21.01.20

Yenno
this is because it enchey 10, 10 10 Bo and auras, and if you play normally - it is not so easy for her HC)

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

Y
Yenno 21.01.20