3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yenno 21.01.20 08:09 pm

Sorka, the Enigma (Diablo 2)

Friends^^ Share impressions who played such Sorka. Pros, cons, tips. The experts are interested in ( again, the opinion of experts , not mutating of tarumov, halmatov,ABCESSES and other...) !
81 Comments
Sort by:
v
victor_3000 21.01.20

Nitsche so chic))

O
Obsessed 21.01.20

the main thing I like(
not this mask on the face...)
T-Fox, nubyara, this factor mind you, HE ZHI WITH WANYI!!

L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

T-Fox
For me, Sorka, the Enigma, extremely lighting Sorka with spirit. Again, just my opinion, rocked her in 1 EU and telly that will remain, 2 Soga will give good mana in a combo with spirit, + skills will give a good of the EU as a whole. Get 2K HP-shnaya woman, her acts will be 4K. If that escabosa enough. Will be a good MF if you wear Travel + fortune. about 200, which is nice. BUT! this is all if you are already well direct ked knocks) otherwise, download are this close) 105 and flew^^

T
T-Fox 21.01.20

Well Eni+spirit for lights or fire well comes I also like.

3m3m 21.01.20

ahaha, gear v i t enigmah.d. crape okazalsa xyje banalnogo tr seta za gulec v o4erednoi raz ybejdays kakie glypie hcwniki

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.01.20

3m3m
That's right - only fools and horses, and all other on HC stupidly die :DD

3m3m 21.01.20

Resu
na skolko nado 4tobi bit neymnim elementarno ne prikinyt gear pod blo4nyy blizzky, ili tam HOCHY NA ANANIGMY SORKY I POH, ananigma nyjna tolko es light i fire sorkam
a pro fcr 63 ea voobwe mol4y - eto ppc

T
T-Fox 21.01.20

And I am encouraged by the fact that D2 still experimenting, argue at the expense of Equipe, something new to try. This means that though the game is half dead, but still alive.

T
Travodur 21.01.20

Yenno, and we happen to have never played? nick very familiar.

S
Shaka_podorojala 21.01.20

Travodur
your nick is very familiar to me by the way, I remember you from last season or the month before, a certain fast was still playing, it's easier to associate
nicho will tell, don't ask
ZitbastardZitbastard wrote:
Do not kept the Mason to associate with all HC.
well, here it is the sweetness of the thread, procivesa :-)

T
Travodur 21.01.20

Shaka_podorojala
Yeah, I remember you as things past)
Fast Yes, then played. Sometimes Duson went. Played a long time ago, came here to see how D2 was doing in Russia. So much time on D2 then spent, is simply unrealistic.

R
Rivnyanyn 21.01.20

Enigma this that I brewed a year+ ago, then sold to digest in another Bolva, and recently bought back well ooooochen beneficial, spent one month on a mule. Decided, as written by T-Fox to pokermaniac. And Sorka, the Enigma beat sur.
All who something did not like - the game is on in the Tr sets and shaky all season, we Yenno don't mind.

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.01.20

Shaka_podorojala
I think only forty - Yes, you are an optimist ^^ There is still a Bo barb, ENCs of corki and measurements at the end of it all - that they, as a rogue my heart's content, without Enigma something? :D

O
Obsessed 21.01.20

Sweety_Mustard, schA can not even imagine WHO you're talking to! ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.01.20

Obsessed
After offers to buy 15 Sol for the mind and Bo skiller for the rumble of the East, I have nothing to fear.

L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

Sweety_Mustard
By the way, 15 Sol for the MIND, perhaps the normal price! Just as 15ПГ for the pool, at least, were trying to sell. But VK skiller for goole East tagooooo...
Like sodzh by the neck^^ although some are changing the coolant on the coolant neck for OC+, soon the coolant for the mother will sell)

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.01.20

LakadMatatag
sodzh for the vulture - at the cost of OC coolant and low vulture uh, so, too, OC - Yes, indeed, the savagery of some kind. And 15 PG odd has never seen sold for a pool of at least 35 for the mind, it is not necessary to invent. Yes, especially you buy 15 PG in Poole - write :D

M
MentoS1488 21.01.20

Yenno
Blizzle onli Viper or ormus, Yeni doesn't suit her

M
MyatKO. 21.01.20

from tyrael wear!

O
Obsessed 21.01.20

MyatKO., hospadibozhemoy! who do I see? Mr. former obersturmbannführer! :D how's life on Mars? ))