3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dratata 18.09.19 08:15 pm

stopped work program fallout 3 (Fallout 3)

Perhaps this question pop up very often, but the solution given only one and it does not help everyone(this did not help me)
Win 7
Repak from Phoenix
Before the game was great but after a year I deleted it and again downloaded, it started to give this error.
Tried the solution with editing the file
FalloutPrefs.ini
Fallout.ini
Tried to delete them and run the game on a new, did not help.
Re-installed and tried other Repack and nothing.
The same thing every time after clicking New game flies out the window
Also set in the properties file compatibility launcher and launcher in the game folder

23 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIaLaD1N 18.09.19

It seems he has outlived his time

S
SLASHUREDLERR 18.09.19

dratata
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_3_sovet_zapusk_na_widows7_x64_100-50667 from/ Repack from z10yded try

K
Kosten Sk 18.09.19

dratata
The portion of the total sorties, including at the beginning of the game, there are players that use Windows 7. This is an old problem which is solved in just a few minutes. First of all, you need to find the root game folder (place where you installed Fallout 3), and there to find the file to launch with the expansion .exe.
Clicking on it right mouse button and selecting "Properties", you must go to the tab compatibility and to find in the list the latest available version of Windows XP, for which the game was originally designed. In addition, in the shared folder "My Documents" you need to find the directory "mygames" and "fallout".

Inside will be a file fallout.ini you want to edit using any text editor like Notepad or Notepad++. Among the many lines with different parameters in [Generals] will need line bUseThreadedAi = 0 where the zero is necessary to replace the unit. After adding in the additional file line iNumHWThreads = 2 most of the problems with the game are resolved.

K
Kosten Sk 18.09.19

dratata
Another common reason for departure Fallout 3 at the beginning of a new game is the lack of Shader files. All in the same subdirectory of the "My Documents" to open for reading the file RenderInfo.txt and remember the meaning set out opposite the parameter ShaderPackage (let's call it X).
Further, in the current directory open the folder "Data" and "Shaders". Here it is necessary to check for the file shaderpackage0X.spd, where the extension must be specified X is the number that you memorized earlier. If the file is missing, you can copy and paste one nearby, renaming it as required.

Often the reason for emergency termination of the game lies in incorrect codec parameters – such as K-Lite Codec Pack. Open the program settings, go to Direct Show Control, find the line "don'tuseffdshowin" and click edit. When you open a folder with Fallout 3, select the game launcher and click OK.

If the problem persists, try installing a different version or build of the game, disable the mod and reinstall that is required to run the toy (DirectX etc.). You now know the reasons because of which Fallout 3 crashes when starting a new game, and how to solve them. So, go right ahead!

B
Badma Alchaev 18.09.19

Bone SK
You say XP?
And why I have Windows 8 and still works??

B
Badma Alchaev 18.09.19

dratata
use the Repack from R. G. Mechanics!

C
CGen 18.09.19

dratata was a similar problem with the discontinuance Fallout 3. Somewhere I got info that it is necessary to remove a music folder. I have no idea how to relate crashes with sound, but the toy started and working fine so far.

m
monkey1958 18.09.19

Badma Alkaev
Right

a
afiges 18.09.19

XS I 7 put folic 3 without any prog and Repack it normally was but on 10 even start not like I did downloaded some files and voila he earned 10 as a native Prada stim had problems he didn't show that I'm playing F3 but I played it 6 fucking hours just because the house wasn't pain, I sat to 6 am that would in any way distract from the pain Oh and it's a shame I'm the kind of person that a lot of the screenshots makes in the three years that I sit the incentive I have 5K screens PTS offensively,and once I flew sohranki I'm the kind of person who sawit all in one slot on this the only save that I have had it when out of the shelter and by the time I was already in the tunnel when he left the air force base Adams then the game just took off (she loves to do) was really hurt and had to replay the whole game

B
Badma Alchaev 18.09.19

monkey1958
True(1?)

B
Badma Alchaev 18.09.19

monkey1958
I always use a Repack from mechanics
Rarely break game!

d
dratata 18.09.19

WERE696WOLF
Love you dude, I don't know what changed, before doing the same thing and it didn't help.
I took the finished file and dllку and it worked.

1234ycuk1234qwer 18.09.19

download file single write in a search engine is not started folaut 3 in the video all say

a
aKinave 18.09.19

Try to move the save to another folder, then delete the Fallout3 folder (documents/my games/ fallout3). Then run the game once and check. If it works, then throw save back into the folder documents/my games/ fallout3/saves

B
Bombardirovschik 18.09.19

how was the game? as the rap sheet?
I love Repack from fit girl?

M
Mitsu Rju 18.09.19

IIaLaD1N
It seems he has outlived his time
And where is it, if the game just gives an error run.,
This happens with many games that a user removes, and while he nadumuyut to install.,
System during this time upgrades innovations

M
Mitsu Rju 18.09.19

The fallout and many of the games that I re-installed, often decided by a simple action.,
If it is not associated with additional mods.
!. Delete the folder with the saves, (to Copy or backup somewhere else)
2. To start the game again., (For safety), Click with the right mouse button on the startup file and set the Administrator
And there's also can set the compatibility mode to XP.
If the game has started to play a little and save.,
3. After the successful launch of the game, again can copy back the save., But just save the configuration files is not necessary.
But there is a chance that old saves later again to refuse.
Often Foul it happen because of mods and add-ons that are missing or not installed correctly.
Fallout-3, I installed it on any version including the top ten and without any compatibility modes.

a
aleksandr 123456 18.09.19

people who can knows, prompt. then decided in fallout 3 the drive, downloaded the Repack from mechanics. so at the beginning of a new game crashes. bUseThreadedAI=1
iNumHWThreads=2. lines inserted d3d9.dll moved. there is no sense. what to do? Windows 8 x64. all the crap that a year ago I was playing fallout3 then, too, the same crap was, but bUseThreadedAI=1
iNumHWThreads=2 and helped the game run. and now in any does not want? what could it be?

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.09.19

Alexander 123456 wrote:
Windows 8 x64
Like me. Put fix for running the game on windows 8 and 10 after installation of patch v1.7.0.3, the game would not load. Then I changed the. exe file to what is was after installing the patch and to fix and it worked. Weird 8)
Many with the running game obviously had problems. Why is it so buggy, I wonder... I Remember the first version of Fallout 2 was mega buggy, and then fine after the patch...

K
Konf3t9 16.10.20

Well look remove you have to fallout 3 through the launcher in a folder with a game called unins 00 as it is so
Well, if it didn't help, go to a place where there are your saves and delete that folder more and more I don't know tested by your experience