3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 21.01.20 08:18 pm

Reincarnation Mafia II part 3 (Mafia 2)

Previous threads:|1|2|
149 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Dark_Alex_ 21.01.20

long time did not go into this topic, I thought I had all resigned to the circumcision of the game, and no, there are some who want at least something in the game to add, respect to you)

m
maxim333 21.01.20

Odinitsa

''06_58_00_0004:Select your rider
06_58_00_0005:Confirm - was race. And we ourselves could be in his shoes.''

Where was the string ''BOOKIE''.So, perhaps we could just bet on some riders and not to play for him

C
Cless-lion 21.01.20

Odinitsa
I've something I want to tell you - after you install the new freeride for Joe 1.9 I opened Jimmy's Vendetta (via load chapter-rags to riches-start city) and noticed the following - in the streets there are no cars and people, but OPENED the DAM, SUBWAY, PARKING and other locations of the DLC about Joe and most importantly - why it is michnoi crats map from freeride 1.9 with routes autoshow. Screenshots:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Initially, when I had just arrived, the dam was green, but I fixed this bug, I cognationis file in game_edit/materials/default50.mtl similar from Priluki Joe default60.mtl, pereimenovaniya it on default50.mtl - and the texture of steel in its place. The most interesting thing in The Betrayal of Jimmy, this is not - no new locations, and pedestrians.

That is, for someone who has portachiavi dam, just need default50.mtl to replace default60.mtl just renamed and all bubget to work. By the way, who was portatives that the screenshots I've seen. but who - I do not remember.

C
Cless-lion 21.01.20

Odinitsa
I've something I want to tell you - after you install the new freeride for Joe 1.9 I opened Jimmy's Vendetta (via load chapter-rags to riches-start city) and noticed the following - in the streets there are no cars and people, but OPENED the DAM, SUBWAY, PARKING and other locations of the DLC about Joe and most importantly - why it is michnoi crats map from freeride 1.9 with routes autoshow. Screenshots:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Initially, when I had just arrived, the dam was green, but I fixed this bug, I cognationis file in game_edit/materials/default50.mtl similar from Priluki Joe default60.mtl, pereimenovaniya it on default50.mtl - and the texture of steel in its place. The most interesting thing in The Betrayal of Jimmy, this is not - no new locations, and pedestrians.

That is, for someone who has portachiavi dam, just need default50.mtl to replace default60.mtl just renamed and all bubget to work. By the way, who was portatives that the screenshots I've seen. but who - I do not remember.

m
mr. MAFIA2GAMER 21.01.20

MW RACER, with the help of a program, from the section on PG cheats, Mafia 2: Extractor: unarchiver ExSDS {0.3 CJay} opened a file weapons.
By the way, I've downloaded FR from Costa Russified, but today I decided to go to the download Chapter. Now save to FP is called Two in one.
I don't know how to shed the pictures on the forum, so view the screenshot I have in the gallery

O
Odin iz nih 21.01.20

maxxxxx001
Is the mission of the race. Cut the piece to have in Ja. And the suit we have is not casual.

O
Odin iz nih 21.01.20

and found all the textures of bats, knife, brass knuckles, crowbar, key, saws and... Vito SUITCASE with its contents!!!
Yes, it's a hundred times all is seen, and in the game too, and they are used.

m
mr. MAFIA2GAMER 21.01.20

Odinitsa, something I don't remember in the game of the suitcase Vito content with orders and newspaper, for example.
(in the screenshot below http://pix.playground.ru/1150039/42221/526799/)

O
Odin iz nih 21.01.20

He shall be in the hands, in the first mission, second Chapter.

O
Odin iz nih 21.01.20

There is another cut song. Sounded geymlpey 2009th.
Bill Haley - See you later alligator

K
Krollimikro 21.01.20

There is another cut song. Sounded geymlpey 2009th.
Bill Haley - See you later alligator
I thought at least the music is not cut..

C
Cless-lion 21.01.20

Odinitsa
Wow. Thank you. And whence such information?
Kroll [former gangsta]
Oh by the way, the music cut out very much.
Tell - this is just what I was able to find gameplay videos, teasers, etc. (in skokie indicated the place where they sounded.)
Buona Sera - Louis Prima (Ties that Bind Teaser)
Johny B. Good - Chuck Berry (Game Developers Session 2009)
Amapola - Benny Goodman (E3 2009)
Shake Rattle And Roll - Bill Healy
Dream Lover - Bobby Darin (Game Developers Session 2009 - in the car)
I'll be home for Christmas - Dean martin (Winter Trailer's Opening)
Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Tony Bennett (Game Developers Session 2009 - Joe's Flat)
Guy is a Guy - Doris Day (Game Developers Session 2009 - in the shop)
Big Spender - Peggy Lee (In GDC San Francisco)

The next 9 songs from cut the sound came back to us in Joe's adventures.
Oh Boy - Buddy Holly
Blue Shues Shuede - Clark Perkins
Chop Chop Boom - Danderliers
I'm Not A Juvenile Delinquent - BFrankie Lymon & The Teenagers
That's Why (I Love You So) - Jackie Wilson
Make Love To Me - Jo Stafford
Rip it Up - Little Richard (by the way, it was possible to hear it in gallanach rollers at the Game Developers Session 2009)
Bye Bye Love - The Everly Brothers
Hey Spo-Dee-O-Dee - Wild Bill Moore

By the way, loopity the fact that one of the radio stations changed the genre - Lasik radio was playing Opera and classical music. In the gameplay video, hear playing in the background pianto pianto (can't remember from what works.)
Initially, the game had 3 story lines took place in empire bay - mid 40s, beginning 50s and the late ' 50s (the year where the 57th). And you know, that music from the 50s klassicheskoe radio stations have targeted to play on the radio Empire in the early '50s, and that which remained in the Empire - in the late' 50s. As for the classics of the 40s, then I do not know - or it all needs yla sound on Empire radio - or else... Or else originally there was another scene cut where ylo shows what Vito and Joe hunted before Vito came to Sicily: in the Intro there is a cut 2:45 - 3:30 where they are with Vito great jewelry. Well, it's only my assumption, although it is possible that I am right.

C
Cless-lion 21.01.20

By the way, I want to tell you two the details on the beta version, which, I think, was:
*Probably many have noticed that Vito is not changed for a decade. Initially, razrabotciki that s show differences made a different texture to the face of Vito with a beard (in the resources it has), but then left everything as is for now.
*The mission of training (basic management skills) - was in the first mafia, and most likely was planned in the second. It seems to me that in the game, this mission of education took place during the childhood of Vito.

m
maxim333 21.01.20

does anyone know how to put a dam in the game?

M
Mister_Iks 21.01.20

Braciale and bad...

D
Dark Corsair 21.01.20

Already three themes have produced, how much content you were able to return to the game?

s
savrenit 21.01.20

Yes, there is one liar created the theme, and went to all parts of the flood. In principle, nothing normal is not reincarnated.

C
Cless-lion 21.01.20

By the way, about that cut:
*Initially, in the reviews it was said that NPC smuget to change. Most likely every model of the pedestrian was a set of textures and clothing patterns.

N
Nikich76 21.01.20

20_51_01_0013 to Start the work: the mafia has a long memory

The hike here was a choice-to kill Tommy Angelo or not!If you refuse,then Joe will go to Tommy and Eddie!Here is the answer to the question why in 1 part a guy like Eddie ,and Vito 2?

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 21.01.20

I read somewhere that gas cans were removed after I removed the countryside , but at the pump they were (not to buy).