3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 21.01.20 08:18 pm

Reincarnation Mafia II part 3 (Mafia 2)

Previous threads:|1|2|
149 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxim333 21.01.20

Xaker 23

nope

m
maxim333 21.01.20

And how in the demo, opened it a weapon?

S
Sunset Shimmer 21.01.20

Console.But if the demo is a melee weapon,from a full cut it at all.

m
maxim333 21.01.20

And the weapons in which the file is stored? In weapons? Can try to replace this file on the file from the demo?(probably nonsense)

S
Sunset Shimmer 21.01.20

Most likely nonsense.I opened this file and found there is mention of knives.
Maybe it's there Podmoskove under a different file but I can not argue.
More so,even if we move all the files melee weapons in Mafia 2,how do we get it in the game?You to zaspaunit ' we can't,and the console in the full version you may not know the command Let edged weapons

m
maxim333 21.01.20

As far as I remember in the demo was melee weapons only you to zaspaunit ' and in this video they can also to fight.And why every passerby in the hands of the same weapon?

V
VIPER_V1 21.01.20

in the last part of this topic like wrote how to do it.

m
maxim333 21.01.20

it is still there are no programs which you can fully edit mafia 2?(like gta 4 for example)

S
Sunset Shimmer 21.01.20

Not and will not(

m
mr. MAFIA2GAMER 21.01.20

I walked up to the mystery of the Plaid jackets Vito!
Look at the original texture and Textra jackets Vito one to one, it should just be replaced by another one. Will soon post screens.
Unfortunately you cannot replace the view of the jacket in the closet, maybe I do not have this texture =((((((((((

m
maxim333 21.01.20

This jacket already, but replaces the suit from a pack, and texture for a wardrobe there.

C
Cless-lion 21.01.20

mr. MAFIA2GAMER
What is the file plaid jackets?

S
SibrodiS 21.01.20

All that is deleted is not returned, and some remnants of the encrypted output, in principle, does not make sense. Have all gone and it's time for this misunderstanding to forget everything. Even all that cut will not save the game from its holistic picture of the epic feil.

m
maxim333 21.01.20

Hike on the jacket and everything will stop...sorry

m
mr. MAFIA2GAMER 21.01.20

Cless-lion
I took the image from one comment to the second version of the plaid jacket from Ragimka, then edited in the PN and replaced the vitpra file in the folder player but there is no texture for the wardrobe and it weighs a leather jacket, but wearing what at the first screenshot

E
Evene 21.01.20

Chalecki,Franco Foreli,maxxxxx001 edged weapons in full version will return because:
Developers have after seeing the movie ( happened hellish popabol from the fact that some Vasya from the alley is unlocked in the demo are their hidden files,and in the full version they added a few Lua scripts in the root of the game,which block additional weapons and other hidden features.This is evidenced by the fact that the file with the weapons in the demo and full version differ not by creation date,not by content,but in the demo you can add them to the inventory,but-no.

S
SibrodiS 21.01.20

How little people have, I am amazed you waited 7 years to cough on the street and ride a taxi? The game is EPIC FAIL HOW do YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT? If you don't like that, little will change dramatically because of these idiotic cut, Yes, there may be several. endings and all, but the face of the game and already seen, which only reflects the epic shame for the creators, I am very glad that they are not paid off, and very sorry that I took litsuhu on the day of release, you know, years of creating beautiful ads that didn't leave a shred of doubt that the game is a masterpiece and no less. It is necessary to accept and send out developers in the farthest place, they just have hard-Nai*Ali and all.

K
Krollimikro 21.01.20

Also by the way exactly a year and 1 day as the license is on the shelf... I was waiting for the game for very long, one of the first on NG in the first few minutes to start downloading the demo through steam, bought the box with the disc in tridorogo in 1C, but Oh Brush! Real fans still enjoyed the game, and not just as some shouted that HS game played 5 minutes deleted and tried to do something. I have personally pokrivel fuck scripts, made loader but later so mangled that all my friends not to rock the boat...
It is sad that the developers have created a simplified thing for 9 year olds. It is sad that dear still QualCone not gone as far as promised and the result is simply left with PG, although I spoke with him and was able to understand it.
But still a HUGE THANKS to those who tried to restore the game, those who played it for a year and not removing it forever.
Don't know why I wrote it, but some will understand I hope.

M
Mikle_Night 21.01.20

well said

m
maxim333 21.01.20

I was almost in tears)