3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 23.01.20 02:43 pm

The game requires SSE 4.1? (Mafia 3)

Was the game requires SSE 4.1 ???? Who phenome Altoona and old percent from Intel, the game does not start ...
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strchi 23.01.20

Евген_82
The game half of the people not working at all, in General, the developers screwed up great, I downloaded a pirate, even from a license refused

G
Godzy 23.01.20

here the point is not that developed nakosyachili, but the fact that this particular position is that even if you have a powerful CPU it still be good to go to the store and buy a CPU with support for all new instructions (even if the use of them is 0). The beginning of this extortion put in quantum break, and now the mafia is caught. further more...

k
kos23rus 23.01.20

WENT WITH THEIR DEMANDS ,I WAS THROWN EVERY YEAR TO 60K ON A NEW VIDYUHI, 970 SO NOT GOT THE EASY WAY AND VYMOGATEL PINDOS IS THE MOST REAL, HUMAN AND THERE'S NOTHING THERE ,ONLY AME THE MONEY AND EVERYTHING, AND THE FACT THAT IN RUSSIA THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WITH A LOW LEVEL OF THEIR SALARIES ARE PROBABLY NOT ANDBETH ,COULD FOR RUSSIA SPECIAL PRICES FOR VIDAI TO INSTALL, AND HOW T EXPENSIVE FOR THE DOLLAR !!!

B
Boevik Monolita 23.01.20

Godzy
These pigs already think the game failed, it's no joke half of all does not start, the second half of the soap factory without a plot and with 30 frames. So rightly so.

k
kc5 23.01.20

Godzy
In fact, the Japanese a year ago in MGS5 Phantom Pain

R
RikoChiko 23.01.20

What times. Before all and do not care for is the SSE, and suddenly supports - supports.

k
kc5 23.01.20

Recochica
What times. Previously, developers did not care to market and made quality games, and then suddenly advertise candy wrappers with shit and loot row a shovel.

N
Newusr Notatall 23.01.20

kc5
complement:
Metro Redux - cured patch of the first day
No Mans Sky - cured fifth update
Quantum Break - on-10ke still does not plow
Crysis 3 - cured patch of the first day

Upd:
Recore - does not plow
Horizon 3 - does not plow
DOOM(2016) - cured the second patch

Wang, 2017м they even the patches will stop to correct this flaw. Few of us on the General background(1.7% according to statistics of trims)

D
DaeMan610 23.01.20

Newusr Notatall
In Quantum Brick on 10ke and Phenomenon, well played

V
Vasek Vasekk 23.01.20

@Hangar13Games Can people with CPUs without SSE 4.1/4.2 finally play as well? ...
Hangar 13 @Hangar13Games CH3 3 hours ago
@RagingRoastbeef yes you should be able to now

I understand in the latest patch Mafia 3 brought a Hairdryer for you 2 friends).
You're the incentive check.

V
Vasek Vasekk 23.01.20

Launched with the latest patch - the game works on the Dryer 2.
Should work with Intel quads like the Q6600 without SSE 4.1

D
Diego163rus 23.01.20

finally how much time was spent on what would they do fucking support psdos well, finally you can play on the good old CPU phenom x4 965

y
yariko.v 23.01.20

kos23rus
Cha Caps Lock on the keyboard is stuck. Urgently need to clean the keyboard!

D
Diego163rus 23.01.20

Vasek Vasekk
The patch cannot be seen yet on torrentech very sorry (

V
Vasek Vasekk 23.01.20

Diego163rus
I think Fingerle will fill you in tomorrow.

M
Majuly 23.01.20

kos23rus
The cry of the soul