3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 23.01.20 02:44 pm

\"The combat system" As you in this play ? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Here is Dragon age, you need to think tactical to use the skills of your allies and all but that kind of nonsense to wait for the attack, then he run once again, wait for attack, it is an RPG or chess ? the enemy is under your nose and waiting while you strike, it looks so silly. Really liked the game but the fight ruined everything, the Plaka the Plaka
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 23.01.20

Rolemanser
Well, Fallout 1,2 also, few complained, as far as I know.

R
Rolemanser 23.01.20

spellcustomer
Enough and such that I cried in the game they want to play, not to watch the slides.

J
JohnAsland 23.01.20

About some sort of jagged alliance 2 you are generally better then not knowing. And why the heck do you climb in a normal game if you can't get)?
Yes, the first DA was very steep for the maximum levels of complexity were forced to proimote pause and set the party intelligent. The next part of the series of visual degradation and decadence.
Just don't play tactics, lol-cake. And you will not have such impulses of the soul.

A
Allan Soler 23.01.20

Um, well here I for example, there was a fallout 1 and 2, can also boast of the passage of fallout tactics, however, after the first two parts that I was brilliant, max and lvlom and almost all missions done, but still it's all on max difficulty - that's really after them in the fallout tactics as soon as I saw in the settings of real time, I'm foaming at the mouth, punched it and do not cut down ever. Understand that step by step, Yes, powerful, the type of calculation and all that, but when you sit and drochat, already knowing all these techniques and tactics by heart, it loses interest, and stupidly begin to sit and get annoyed when the next mob will do the same, your move, and God forbid the animation is long, I want to hang myself sometimes. I also played in there x coma, and there is the same crap. People understand all this talk about thinking on serialization, to me utter garbage, in the real half also think it is necessary, especially in the fallout tactics - one wrong move and vanish, and no you can not put a pause, would never think of hovering over a picture, take it and ship again. Yeah, maybe someone is more like it, but as for me it's still what to say about Lefty and righty, for example if Divinity Original Sin gameplay for left-handers, I'm a righty clearly, because step by step I'm stuffed full and already sick of it ENORMOUSLY. IMHO could be something in the game to make a regime change, that's really the omission. And the serialization only for games like Heroes and Disciples is most suitable and in harmony with them as for me. So I'm probably sooo not coming down for this game, if you sit down at all, I don't want to stew over annoying turn and chewing snot, like I cancererous, I think there's something - it's not even mine, no longer mine. Action, reaction, plus the brain - all at once is a real time and it's my choice. And my opinion, did not have the original RPG (Divine divinity, Beyond divinity if anyone remembers) to turn this, without a chance of selecting the battlefield, just blew the game to the Fig and broke the audience into two camps of admirers and pakanohida, which I've since really wanted to go through it and very disappointed after seeing IT here.

p
pirog007 23.01.20

In fact, the absence of a choice of combat system is a huge minus. Not very well that here were limited to only turn-based battle, because the rest of the toy are awesome...

z
zero sleep 23.01.20

pirog007
The game was funded players. The first that the second. The players asked for turn-based combat system. The Larian don't have much money to implement different mechanics of the fight. And the serialization this is partly a feature of the game. No idea what she was in real time fighting system as well.

o
okonoshi 23.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead
boy first time sees turn-based RPGs :D lool
what year of birth? 2005?

L
Listorel 06.12.20

So step-by-step and maximum tightening of the gameplay some really like. Not everyone likes fast dynamics and there are true (brakes) connoisseurs of smooth gameplay. And the default fighter is really sad.

V
Voin1 13.12.20

I also don't like a dull step-by-step action for brakes.
But, since I started to play this game here for the sake of the plot and rpg-component, then just read away the kd and the cost of the skil and endless odes made. So as not to worry about step-by-step, and to run fast.
Although, noticed still that the animation casts of spells is quite beautiful, sorry the fighter is not action from the 3rd person, as was in Ego Dragonis from the same series of games. After all, there the Larians showed that they can not only step-by-step isometrics.

K
Kain054 28.10.21

I perfectly understand people who like this. but damn fights take doh time, well, I sit and sleep right in these turn-based battles, it especially pisses me off when the enemies are far from each other, it's just a nightmare, here's to take the pillars of eternety or patifinder, there is an opportunity to switch from turn-based mode to action mode and everything is fine, bosses are in turn-based, packs are in the usual

b
barbarian 28.10.21

Kain054
I played for a long time, at first I didn't understand either, but then I got involved. If the opponents are far away, that is, telekinesis. You can use surfaces, you can mask part of the squad (barrel, bush, etc.). The team I pumped for myself is entirely non-magical, one shield, stealth, skeleton crossbowman and I don’t remember one more. In general, there is a place for experiments, the main thing is to swing the right skills

r
requiemmm 28.10.21

In the board, a step-by-step mode is a necessity dictated by the balance shell-shocked to the full head. Mobs with increasing difficulty levels are placed on the map, and chaotic at that. There is no such thing that you go out and go, smoothly cleaning the map from mobs, pumping in parallel. Here you can kill one pack at once, the next one shoots you in one move, the next is a little easier, but go to him through a minefield of flowers, then you need to go into a cave, they will give you a level and you can kill the pack on the surface, then bypass through the whole map to do the quest ...
In realtime, the player simply won't understand what killed him, it's like running into a normal Andy in Diablo 2. He came in and died, and here the game is also a party game. You have to be a Korean Starcraft to play with such a balance in real time.