3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 23.01.20 02:44 pm

\"The combat system" As you in this play ? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Here is Dragon age, you need to think tactical to use the skills of your allies and all but that kind of nonsense to wait for the attack, then he run once again, wait for attack, it is an RPG or chess ? the enemy is under your nose and waiting while you strike, it looks so silly. Really liked the game but the fight ruined everything, the Plaka the Plaka
32 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 23.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead wrote:
you need to think tactical to use the skills of your allies and all things
Same thing here, only in the square. The first time I see an RPG with turn-based battles? Yes, here you have to think, what to do, sometimes you have to strain your brain.

A
Andrei YP 23.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Old RPG Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 too, with turn-based battles, easier though not as diverse and colorful, but step-by-step. So this isn't new to RPGs.

S
Siniy Kot 23.01.20

I the passage of such games is always hard to make tactics properly to pump Persian and so on. I also Skyrim and fallout have nothing really have not played
if it is-why did you start these games take place?
and if it is difficult but very desirable, then why complain? you are not forced at gunpoint to play(or makes?give me a sign, we will attempt to try to help)
well, and the turn-based combat system exists for a long time if that, just for example-heroes
here you surprised that there are several characters take turns beating each other
now imagine when
several thousand of these monsters politely wait their turn for a gentleman waiting for the enemy they slip it to turn into a response
and because plenty of fans of this genre the game is, seriously, a lot
it is an RPG or chess
Yes, it's an RPG type of chess

A
Alister993 23.01.20

give a brick...

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 23.01.20

Ivan Bystrov
Alternate attack does not make the game super smart but on the contrary, I just made an analogy with the DA

D

Alister993
You and its enough

D

In short it was emotional I don't get how the game in 2018 could be done step-by-step dull combat system and fuck up this good game. Went to replay divine divinity

R
Rolemanser 23.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Be careful out there, and that Goemoe will punish you for your words.

v
vict0r1 23.01.20

Kids make you think... a nightmare! (Maybe not the kids, God knows...)

R
Rolemanser 23.01.20

vict0r1
And yet there is a need to read, quests are not shown with a marker!!! The horror!!!

D
Daidjer 23.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead
In the ass all these turn-based battles. Put God mode and rubai all in a row. )))

i
insel260 23.01.20

Rolemanser
And there are these brain-breaking mysteries that some of the kids brains explode...

R
Rolemanser 23.01.20

insel260
Now still it is easier, there is Internet, and there utobject passage to see.

l
legusor 23.01.20

this is a classic jacket that came to multimedia entertainment straight from the table and text games. many, including me, consider it archaic and not fit for consumption nowadays, however, those same many think just the opposite. because step-by-step system I don't play DoS2, although did not think the game is bad.

V
VariusVir 23.01.20

On taste and color all pencils are different.

R
Rolemanser 23.01.20

VariusVir
And markers is also.

c
chel s pulemetom. 23.01.20

A good stuffing.

s
spellcustomer 23.01.20

This particular genre, it's pretty old, even Arcanum was like, do not like do not play dumb here I do not see any.

R
Rolemanser 23.01.20

spellcustomer
Not really, in Arcanum you can change how you want to play, slider changed and play step by step or in real time.

d
dmitrians 23.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead
well, then you still also to think about how to kill - you need to think who to kill, you have the opportunity to make the right order walking party (pumping initiative in the right amount each soldier), and in General - to each his own

PS I also like dragon age, but divinity is also awesome, so I can not give preference to any boevka, both have their pros and cons (in dragon age on the highest difficulty proximate had to pause almost after every kick, so that was also a turn-based game, the current pause to poke need to be, but in divinity I so other on mnoogo easier to play)