3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jmann666 23.01.20 02:52 pm

The key to the prison depths (Immortal: Unchained)

Bren (the woman from the first planet), if you bring her a feather, gives the key to the prison depths.
Question - where is the door it opens? Logic dictates that on the first planet (she with it), but I in an emphasis I do not remember where locked doors and especially the name Loki. Any ideas?
And the second question at the same time - one hunter on the second planet survived, what happened to him next? And then I have he died a hero's death...
50 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

Jmann666
The same thing, there are two closed doors, which says you need a key, but that key which gave the woman, is not suitable, probably somewhere further in the story. Hunter also died, I don't know if it was possible to save him, but his body picked up is also a key subject.

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

Svetoslav
it can be saved in two ways - the first is not to jump down, and go down the corridor, then there are mobs there, and he gives you a quest item. probably in the future in the monolith, he also throws something our way, but now I do not know...
second - if you jumped down, you get trapped, die, a hunter with you, but can be avoided if the alt+f4 click - then he will stand there when you re-enter the game - I read it after I have dropped(((

D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

Jmann666
I talked to him, he was sitting near the door close to local bonfires. Listened to the whole dialogue before he starts again. I went ahead, and the hunter remained seated in place. When went through the area and killed the main boss, came to the place where sat the hunter through the opened using a keyboard shortcut, but the hunter was no longer there. Later they found his body up near the place where the bottom goes, the ruler of Amber. The corpse was raised by a subject. Any trap I did not fall, and the hunter after me didn't go. Most likely, if he stays alive, I will give this subject that I raised with the body (now just don't remember what specifically it raised).

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

Svetoslav
When he is in the basement (its top is visible) and yells help, I've fallen into the trap, it is possible to jump, and then you cut to a crowd of mobs all of a sudden, and he dies with you. From the corpse you shoot the subject (don't remember the name).
Or the second option - you go down as a man, through the catacombs and get to him, he gives you some kind of hat and asked to find the beacon and activate it, then he will find a way to you (I watched on YouTube in the passage). What's next with him, I don't know.
You apparently did not go down to him when he's in the basement was locked (I think so) and also got a script where he died (well, either I misunderstood).

D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

Jmann666
That's right, I met him only once, in any basement, I have not seen him, or maybe just not noticed my sound was greatly reduced. But most interesting is that the corpse I found at the top, just near the lighthouse. Here Baba had no problems, talked and left when I came back she was sitting in the main hall. Frankly, I do not understand what he's rubbed me =).
PS. Yes, something as yet almost no information on the game, only the comments under the playthroughs on YouTube.

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

Svetoslav
Well, Yes, there by the sound of it, and see a hole in the floor and he's calling you... and then - as I have described.
Well walkthroughs 5 hours of video too watch not kamilfo, so far everything on their own - after three fields went to tin cha, I thought I found Zen in this game - nichrome...) fun

D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

Jmann666
I watched the video, I understood why I quest with him was sabavala. I immediately after the first conversation with him went in the wrong direction, not on the road, where he several times meets and you can talk to him and dived into the bushes in a hidden passage near the obelisk. And then died. More I have not seen him. And in the place where he is at the bottom of the trap falls and the passage grating is blocked, I have nobody, I'm still surprised that such an interesting place and empty, not even a mob. In General, the game bagovannaya. He returned to the location and looked up again from his corpse the same pendant, the second time. And Baba gave another blade, she instead gave the gun.

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

By the way - you understand what is meant by conventional and special weapons? I already broke the whole brain - normal is a PROTEIN or conventional PHYSICAL and special is a GREEN-BLUE-PURPLE or all the same it is prefixed with ENERGY-COLD ACID?...
The game lacks a few basic items in the description/obuchalka clearly straight...

P
PsiH2012 23.01.20

Jmann666
As for weapons, in one of the loading screens there is a hint that the Skill affects the possession of conventional weapons, and Insight of high-tech, so I think there is true with physical attack and elemental attack... (But in the end in the parameters of weapons, some guns have a bonus against both indicators)
And about the NPCs in the forest, if you manage to save, he gives the key to the Lighthouse (XS where to apply it, but I think on the first lock, there was sort of a bridge to the lighthouse)TS and says how do I activate the scope it will be able to get out and follow me. But after activating the sphere, he never came, the corpse was not found, to the Monolith like a woman NPC he not timesnasa stead after defeating the boss came some drone, and now he has moved with me at home so to speak to Locke. Now also wonder what happened to hunter... by the Way what kind of pen it is necessary to bring the NPC of the first Loki? Odd I don't even remember that she talked about it(

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

ПсиХ2012
I remember that tip about the gun, but too - high-tech - natural? I also think about it, but sensible explanation no - keep guessing, because under high-tech can be understood and sniper, and a simple gun. Maybe I'm overthinking this, just a question, what now swing, and I'm afraid to lose - to throw in regular or special...
The key to the lighthouse I know about him, Yes. You mean the first planet before the first boss area, where you need the lever with the key to start it? Just do not remember, that there were indicated that this lighthouse (now there is no way to check) - but if so, it means that I there will not get, because the Persian dead, and the corpse of a pendant hunter gave, but not the key.
About pen - here the emphasis is not remember where I got it - somewhere on the third planet in my opinion (I it is the dialogue after each, and after the second it was not him it seems), but there is an item Feather And... - in short - someone's pen. If it is in your inventory there is, it appears remark, she asked for a feather and gives the key, sopsna identified in the subject. I thought that this key just from the area before the first boss, but no...

f
fominviatheslav20 23.01.20

Jmann666
What you mentionthe key to the lighthouse on the site-I went outside the field to open doors for two hours ran for some consoles(tin) and ended up in this place again on the reverse side,the bridge can be easily induced on the reverse side.Well, that someone dunk you had,where it slipped by...

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

Jmann666Jmann666 wrote:
Or the second option - you go down as a man, through the catacombs
What Fig catacombs,you in any case, jump to the bottom to the hunter,then felled enemies and he gives you the key and assignment of the lighthouse.Then these cellars opened grate and you get out of them.

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

NevoeiroNevoeiro wrote:
What Fig catacombs,you in any case, jump to the bottom to the hunter,then felled enemies and he gives you the key and assignment of the lighthouse.Then these cellars opened grate and you get out of them.
Really? I think I watched it dude just went to his house and took the key, not jumping. I will not lie, right now the link does not find it, but, in fact, I wrote based on this VIDOS I have he is already dead :DDDD

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

Jmann666
You are simply wrong.Additional cells for the arms opened?

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

Nevoeiro
3 so far, 4th is still not found.

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

Jmann666
And where found? 1-2m world guys are not found.
ПсиХ2012
So like hunter said you need to cut the lighthouse and then he'll get out of the forest.Where this lighthouse is not clear.

P
PsiH2012 23.01.20

Nevoeiro
My first cell for orourke is located in the third Loka, which supposedly destroyed the city. By the way, there are several NPCs, one is a soldier who complains about life and in the end, after the battle with the boss disappears in an unknown direction, and 3 sisters oracles near the sphere after the battle with the same boss appear, but they are for years and not moved no where, just a warning about any veiled (for example one of the phrases they say do not blindly trust the hunter (this is not a direct word for word, but approximately), I wish the dialogues in the game, but rather them as there are none, as in DS, always hated it).
And what about the hunter that I do not remember he said that it is necessary to light the beacon from which the key gave (the way the description mentions two locations), or Sphere in this location...

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

ПсиХ2012
Drove to the first location didn't work.I that the descriptions of the key can't find in the inventory or watched(((
He said that you need like how to turn on the lighthouse.

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

NevoeiroNevoeiro wrote:
And where found? 1-2m world guys are not found.
If I remember correctly, this module armor (or forge or whatever it is that upgrades give) on the third planet, if you go to the right of the entrance there on the court two zaitouneh mob walk, and to their right is a shiny yourself module upgrade. Well, below there's the obelisk. You can simply go initially straight, jump down and find the shortcut with a staircase that leads you to the second checkpoint, and so skipnet the desired part, and return to it only by opening the third sector.
Again - if my memory serves me)))
NevoeiroNevoeiro wrote:
Drove to the first location didn't work.I that the descriptions of the key can't find in the inventory or watched(((
I am inclined to the conclusion that these keys are used in the starting lokah planets (that is all three, to each sphere), and after, further in the game. But it is not checked, then a little prigorelo, slowly, I have something today I went out and postponed until tomorrow...))))))))))

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

Jmann666
3rd cell opened.
The lighthouse, in the description to the key just written that he brings from the forest.
Went back to the forest,to the place where the hunter in the basement.Heh it Tammy worth.