3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jmann666 23.01.20 02:52 pm

The key to the prison depths (Immortal: Unchained)

Bren (the woman from the first planet), if you bring her a feather, gives the key to the prison depths.
Question - where is the door it opens? Logic dictates that on the first planet (she with it), but I in an emphasis I do not remember where locked doors and especially the name Loki. Any ideas?
And the second question at the same time - one hunter on the second planet survived, what happened to him next? And then I have he died a hero's death...
50 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

ПсиХ2012
The lighthouse, in the description to the key just written that he was withdrawn from the forest.Nothing more about the scope and locations.

D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

Jmann666
Yes, jump it can be seen on YouTube, if not die, then the quest will continue, the grid will open, he will not die. But I don't think it it much to be killed, the corpse rises, the same pendant of the hunter, which he himself would give, if still alive. It is not the key. Baba Pero I brought after Apexone (the third planet). And then, after killing each boss, you need to talk to her, she gives a gig. At the expense of conventional and special weapons, too, thought that physics and the energy/fire/acid, but no. Shaking her skill increases damage from all weapons, but only normal attacks. Rather, it is the joint localization and under special weapons mean special attacks, then there are those who spend energy. The bridge, which is before the first boss was, then opens on the other side.
By the way, Apexone, there is another NPC for some it is also why it dies and then his corpse you can pick up some lens. But I have survived, I later found it in the Archives. A woman dumped somewhere.

Nevoeiro
Cells weapons opened upon receipt of razgruzki next rank, depots, armor, as well as additional kits. Third get on Apexone, the fourth before the 5th boss (the tree, the red location with the lava), this is after the activation of all three spheres.

On account of the lighthouse
here it is necessary to go back a bit (towards the amber of the ruler) from the place where we first meet hunter.

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

Svetoslav
That's the stick I was looking for yesterday.Remembered saw somewhere in the forest.The main thing that these poles do not change position depending on the class.
Cell weapons already found in the apex,3rd.

P
PsiH2012 23.01.20

Svetoslav
And if Baba Pero it did not take? There was a dialogue where it was necessary to give it, but I just fired up arrow without anything and subgoals, then long went, even the reentry did not help. About Lighthouse thanks, found it and the Hunter moved to the Monolith)

D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

ПсиХ2012ПсиХ2012 wrote:
And if Baba Pero it did not take?
Well then you're not getting the key I guess, although maybe then her corpse will pick up, I have been gone from the kernel in ash forest, there now sits.
Spoiler. I have the game already almost gone, I left the final boss and a couple of optional (in locations-arenas the rest of the world in which you go through additional portals), this key did not come in handy anywhere. There are two closed doors, but no keys to them are not suitable.

P
PsiH2012 23.01.20

Svetoslav
I have one boss left in the 3rd Locka, th XS there will continue to be, maybe even a lot of the game, and can already almost everything. But portals in the location arena was not seen, only the portals reduces the path and between the three known worlds (as for me making more confusion than convenience, and it is not always clear where that leads, not signed yet, will not be included)
Legendarok little (and variety of weapons in General, too, unfortunately), I have one bliska gold, and 2 bases, SWISS and Snape. By the way about the ordinary and special orourke. Dropped aspects on damage amplification for conventional and special oruzhek at the stats they add damage to the guns and sometimes both and sometimes only one one (the Legendary SWISS Snape and both aspects are affected). So still a lot of confusion in determining what kind of indicators are (each gun is the percentage the enhancement of conventional and special, odd is, I do not remember verbatim, and some orozko there's only one of them, and some both)

D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

ПсиХ2012
Yes, the developer has tried to confuse the player with these conventional and special weapons. I nicho did not understand, but also when put perk to the strengthening of conventional weapons, I have added damage to my rare energy avtoprobok. So go figure, what they had in mind. If I could have written somewhere specifically, division into classes, right there, tease yourself. The portals to the arenas with additional bosses there are in each of the locations where it is necessary to extract the heart, but they have yet to open.
Spoileron of these bosses some “wild lies” - he was still govnar, found him in the snow, the rest of the world, passing through the portal for his murder Protocol gives “Gradina”. Armed with a sniper rifle, any hit is death, if not immediately vanscoter, then knock down. The stand is not enough. Killed him with abosom, just because he was stuck in the textures. But even in this case, only the 20th try.

B
Beirut 23.01.20

Svetoslav
how hard can it be???? if physics download a simple enhancement, if the magic of** fire, acid, etc. download special strengthening
on the contrary I seemed too simple pumping because variable gives the interest of repetition with builds under other feathers*** and style, such as miles DS build magic build
specifically separate the classes with a perk which will start the game and my favorite fast reload

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

ПсиХ2012
One portal almost at the beginning when you go to the third loci on to the gate. Literally in 2 minutes - hardly to miss. There is some kind of Provocateur. This is purely a pocket with boss.
One on the first planet, in front of the top to the second checkpoint door on the street (can't name the checkpoints to write, not at home, but that you understand there are right at the entrance to the planet, and the second is the door to the basement, through which directly to enter the field, hopefully easy to understand) - there is not a pocket, and the portal leads you to the middle of the map forest fire, BUT there can be boss easy to miss if you don't pay attention and jump down from the entrance a huge branch of a tree, then destroyed the temple (so called checkpoint, which is there at the bottom) and the top is the boss at the site of the destroyed stuff. From below it is not visible, you need to go to the top.
This is still those that I came across.

D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

Beirut
Here you figs, I, too, thought so at first, but no. Normal gain gives an increase to damage as a weapon with physical damage, and to weapons with the energy/fire/acid damage. And a special gain, gives an increase only to the damage from special attacks, spending energy. Specifically, the classes here nifiga not separated, in addition what kind of stats will be more in the beginning and all. And swinging, all about the same, as the game is full of imbalance of the guns in the direction of shotguns and the almost complete uselessness of swords/hammers, suitable only as a finishing blow.

D
Ded MastDay 23.01.20

Jmann666
In other worlds I've killed three people. And had two more. Here is the boss on the site of the destroyed temple, which I never killed. On top of him is simply nowhere to fight, there is very little space, and if you go low, he's not spionida. Tried it sagrit and down, there is a place down there but to it is added a whole crowd of mobs and just not even give up. And, two, tree, echo some of the same ka that who had the heart to pick up, only tougher.

f
fominviatheslav20 23.01.20

One boss came from the first portal(the door behind the sphere,then the result of wandering about fell through the door-the portal to the fire location and found there one of the bosses in the root of the tree).Second to lavender town(you need to climb to the top of the building and there are two doors on the side behind the obelisk,will have to run).Another can't find.In the previous koment,like,write about it,it is more that planet?

B
Beirut 23.01.20

Svetoslav
not really, open your feathers, look at the damage and extra damage, then put the talent and again look at the Pooh what kind of damage apnulsya primary or special ( e.g. down energy, investing the physics of the gain will be 0)

B
Beirut 23.01.20

J
Jmann666 23.01.20

Svetoslavskiy wrote:
Tried it sagrit and down, there is a place down there but to it is added a whole crowd of mobs and just not even give up. And, two, tree, echo some of the same ka that who had the heart to pick up, only tougher.
Its only at the top and to beat. Tried to circle around the pole - it is useless. Thought bottom sagrit, but there are mobs that even falling down in trouble not from the boss, and mobs. One solution is to run forward, there is a rectangular platform, and there to beat him - I can assure you, it's real - it pattern easy - he shoots, Dodge, Tsitsa - Dodge the second shot, and so on - he begins Tsitsa at this site only during breaks not reloading either after dodging the shot damagesi. It's real - I've left him so 1/3 HP. The problem is - 70% percent of deaths are not from the shots, if not evaded, and the fact that rolling fall down the tiny platform that pstts.... Actually, your best TRAI I sfeylil it katulis down))))
In General I postponed until then, did not have the nerve after half an hour))))

Beirut
It is from this beauty *-*

Svetoslavskiy wrote:
And swinging, all about the same, as the game is full of imbalance of the guns in the direction of shotguns and the almost complete uselessness of swords/hammers, suitable only as a finishing blow.
I am the way to the loss of the legendary assault rifle (the name of right now, I will not say) departed from the view that there are only shotguns and play - now run with this machine, and it DRAGS.
And about a mile weapons - my friend fucked up the game such as bugs-hoagy-square tile (but we all understand that we are in it not for Grifoni, and Yes the gameplay), but it's okay. But zavershayuschem was I ran out of ammo, well, there are also swords, I climbed to fight, and killed me - it's a Souls clone, if there is swords so they should swing ogogogo! in this argument I did not argue that he did not understand why there is swords, he decided that it was a game in which, as in DS it is possible to climb at all, and to fight in a dogfight.... xDDD

PY.Sy. funny how the thread about 1 subject developed into a full-fledged discussion of the game, and the topic branch so no one found xDDD

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

Not guys like you are far gone,I'm the apex the skin of TRU.Gave sniper elite energy shoots green shit 110 damage yet,is it worth it to download? There is a sniper iperskih executioner remained to pump one point.
Hunter has macnichol lighthouse included,there's a hunter namely freaks with spikes,flunked HS and hunter.(((

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

Beirut
The icon of the damage is the same everywhere,with the physical damage the same circle.

P
PsiH2012 23.01.20

Nevoeiro
Snayperok it makes sense to pump just the one that on the screenshot Beirut Jmann666
if anything, it falls from the Queen (the boss with the heart from the first world), and then there are legendary swords (but oddly frosty Mace is the best mile that I have found (small mobs on the first boat makes the only way), and if to frost resistance, (kind of mobs third Loki) that is her twin brother magma Mace)
Beirut
Svetoslav
I pumped snapo this to the max and no aspects listed above I have no damage in brackets 900 a penny, and the one in front was smaller right now, just do not remember. In General, when I added these aspects, the damage grew here and there from both, just either more or less. And looking at the different pojam I noticed that this increase depends on the percentage specified on such article as fluff - strengthening special or conventional weapons. Some orozca any indicator is 0% and growth was not. (if anything, the Legendary Snape addition to damage from both aspects was how clean and figure out, with both UPS the damage out of the equation exceeded the mower, yet the strongest down what I saw in the game, a one-shot phenomenon on the head just so)
Still, it's all our guesswork is not enough to play normal games description conventions...
PS: about the bosses, thanks, I'll look for, the best course would help the screenshots of the places with a short description. For the lighthouse on the second lock I would have passed if not for the screenshot above.

P
PsiH2012 23.01.20

Jmann666
About this brand Pero I have never picked, i.e. a key, too, because of the bug. In the first loc, and I'm not so sickly've been, there was one regular door that I cannot open because of the lack of the key.
And here above saying that it gives puhi for killing each boss, but it's not. She gave me so far only one PP, pumped almost full, for the Blade of the brow (it appears as a subject where the Pen is), he's supposedly her cellmate was.
PS: in fact, the subtitle is already possible to change to discussion/walkthrough, because there have more info about the game than off wiki))

f
fominviatheslav20 23.01.20

Who was playing in the finals(Thread)has a boss or is it a bug?