3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 23.01.20 04:50 pm

discussing their mods and guides on creating mods (Devil May Cry 4)

and so I created this topic for those people who make fashion (or want to learn how to do them) for this game mainly for dmc4se

why I created it

1) in order to throw screens to his mod progress

2) discussion of what you learned in modding for this game
for example, I learned how to do so that would be my mod was shown in the videos

3) who wants to learn how to make mods for this game can teach what you know
78 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 23.01.20

_Ray_
no I'm sorry I couldn't

D
DarkDante2008 23.01.20

_Ray_
already there are mod for this

Y
Yuri Yandere 23.01.20

Geralt-47
Just want to apologize that raise the fur fly after such a huge amount of reviews, but burnt :D

In General, comrade exaggerated IMHO, you accidentally with his opinion was not flown anywhere? I frankly don't understand with such a fright, you came to the alien himself the fandom and began to insult the game, allegedly, lost all interest, and not having your words no more or less fit the argument? :D Shit you say? Hmm, what do you not like? Anyone can don't a great mind to blurt out that this game better, that shit, and throw that, say, in this play only pupils, PF, stupid stupid, sorry) as for your exceptional taste you can do a separate rant to have, my dear, for what kind of taste can be when you is worthy of criticism - citing the example of letsplayi, and famous for it zasiranie games. You all know that the Devil if you don't release some obser? No? But he at least, unlike you, something in the arguments does, and you even copy his words lazy) And now a few words about the iconic game... my dear friend, you must be either completely blind people, or just one of those not particularly sparkling mind the uninformed haters, and since I'm not exactly ophthalmologist will inform you at least on the second point: PS! Series MQM is a cult! :D Because this game is removed at least one anime, written, if I remember correctly, the manga and even made a restart in an alternate universe... and the heroes of the game were used in other games, so if we are to talk about what is cult and what is not - first udosuzhtes to learn and test the fan base, and then present) And the future... it is not necessary to litter the game, without resulting in any normal arguments, but only using the background as the other games it is at least for you, and humiliating. I have all the x)

m
mazinily 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.
I then did the mod I tried everything

black color is not interesting
white is boring

so I decided that is the miracle to make a change only cloak

hmm never seen

m
mazinily 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.
so I made the first mod for lady

supposedly Dante

don't know how with clothes

but with the hair I did a great job

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
well, how do you mod with a lady?

Y
Yuri Yandere 23.01.20

mazinily
Surprisingly well) And no one thought her to remove the glasses? Can such a mod, of course, is, but I didn't find exactly x)

P
PeaceDuke. 23.01.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
As a God one ... this Smallville ... XD

P
PeaceDuke. 23.01.20

mazinily
I do not understand why our links to that dude deleted? -_-

Y
Yuri Yandere 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.
Yes killed just crap to carry, and I'm not one of those who remained silent in the face when a really good fit for what diarrhea)

m
mazinily 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.
what?

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
glasses unfortunately tried to remove but failed

if you look at the color it turns out as Dante costume 2 pieces

Y
Yuri Yandere 23.01.20

mazinily
And there are screens where the Lady at the better angle to look?

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
http://www.playground.ru/files/devil_may_cry_4_fioletovyj_kostyum_dlya_nero-159498/

P
PeaceDuke. 23.01.20

mazinily
_Ray_
Which asked how to remove the Cape, we gave the reference...

Y
Yuri Yandere 23.01.20

mazinily
Not wrong, she really looks the part, class x) by the Way, was looking for a mod to Alastor for Virgil and not found. Was only for Dante and trish to Vergil since no one did, unfortunately...

m
mazinily 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.
I don't know maybe

and no, we are not here given http://forums.playground.ru/devil_may_cry_4/kak_dostat_tekstury-943286/

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
right now, hold on a link will give
http://s1.zetaboards.com/InfernalWorks/topic/5956951/1/

there for Dante, Nero and trish Virginia

Y
Yuri Yandere 23.01.20

mazinily
Thank you, thank you very much)

m
mazinily 23.01.20