3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 19.09.19 08:13 am

Will you buy the game? (Death Stranding)

And no, I'm not bragging.
49 Comments
Sort by:
e
etozhestas 19.09.19

PCMasterRace
On your dick, it is unlikely that you will fall in life. Look run themes, to patrolling people to assert themselves even at the expense of trolling, forgetting about his worthlessness in life. Feel sorry for you.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

сaptain Morgan
Not buy, so will be on YouTube, Internet that is. Logical.

u
urist666 19.09.19

Be sure to buy! I've got the wife waiting for her.

A
Agat7 19.09.19

To take the course, when will the incentive discount. :)

s
saptain Morgan 19.09.19

Rolemanser
You're absolutely right! I can add that first for sure
Rolemanser wrote:
on YouTube will be the Internet that is
First you have to understand, is there anyway to download a torrent. I have a logic Porac.
Another thing TC. He recently created a theme WITH EXACTLY the same NAME, likewise made an appearance, saying
AlexanderYA wrote:
And no, I'm not bragging.
picked up minuses, and apparently was satisfied. No other logical explanation I can find. Because on this site any mention that the game can be (and God forbid the need) to buy, guaranteed to bring a lot of dislikes allowed.
Good in our country nobody in his right mind and sober memory will not be paid for giving the gift.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

сaptain Morgan
Good in our country nobody in his right mind and sober memory will not be paid for giving the gift.
No, well, why not buy a license, you podderjivali're a challenging person and developer to create new games. Plus, you don't have steamed with all sorts of Repack or hacked versions, look for them on the patches or additions. Then it is necessary somewhere to write, or copy on hard. And played the game, took it, recalled after a year of it, its safely downloaded from the client and play.

s
saptain Morgan 19.09.19

Rolemanser
I hope you will not mind if asked you will insert quotes from what you have written above as an answer.
Rolemanser wrote:
why not buy a license, you podderjivali developer
The answer, or rather one of the main reasons you yourself wrote
Rolemanser wrote:
search for the patches
Patches! I'm not going to pay someone releases a raw game, and then months fixes numerous patches of their schools. When you release a game as close to perfect, it is a good optimization, no bugs, etc., then we can think about the purchase. But given the fact that we have to this day... the game all the more raw at the time of release, but the developers spend more on advertising and PR, and less on detailed, thorough testing.
Rolemanser wrote:
Plus, you don't have steamed with all sorts of Repack or hacked versions, look for them on the patches or add-ons
Repack, usually already contain all the patches from the developers, but also informal, which are often a necessity even to owners litsuh. With the additions so no problem.
Rolemanser wrote:
And played the game, took it, recalled after a year of it, its safely downloaded from the client and play.
And I have a home server from an old computer. 4 terabaytnye and 4 dvuhterabaytnyh the hard drive spinning all day, handing out downloaded me (always the latest) games, movies and music. When there is a desire to re-take any game, I simply (and quickly) copy there the installer on the smart external ssd usb 3 and under set.
The server continues to hand, twirling me ratings on the torrents.
PS. I think that the motivation regarding why is a torrent, not a license, you could read more than once. After all, on any gaming forum, it's very common. A popular point of view ;)

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

сaptain Morgan
Put me on the phone to do it uncomfortable.
I thought the rating on torrents abolished long ago.
However, I'm having cognitive dissonance, the money for the server is, and on games - Not)))
The excuse of piracy of the original, I appreciated)))
The lack of optimization and lots of bugs.

s
saptain Morgan 19.09.19

Rolemanser wrote:
I thought the rating on torrents abolished long ago.
There are. And our and foreign. If this match is highly anticipated and it is known that energy consumption will be tens of thousands, even by conservative standards, are devils, which are very deeply buried miner in the installer. No what I don't find it until the game is installed. If you remember, on the rutor was so'qoob . Made suitable Repack. But was caught slipping miner and pretended that retired. Like idiots a lot. In rated torrents this happens extremely rarely. But if repaker famous and old, you can safely swing.
Rolemanser wrote:
However, I'm having cognitive dissonance, the money for the server is, and on games - Not)))
I wrote that the server from the old computer. I put all the old hard. Another thing is the bill. Okay, KAUs, electricity free. At the dawn of baconboy lihoradki senior and cousins very cunning method handed left cable from the next building (warehouse). The cue was blown away, but left line left. Not that there was no money. Benefit earn enough. However, to facilitate the piracy at the expense of the state in which Roskomnadzor masterful saws and eats the budget, it becomes a good deed :D

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

сaptain Morgan
Well, good luck with filibusters, as they say, 7 feet under the keel))). Only when the games will begin to disappear Russian localization with voice acting for not need as do not take with, remember our conversation)))

s
saptain Morgan 19.09.19

Rolemanser wrote:
Only when the games will begin to disappear Russian localization with voice acting for not need as do not take with, remember our conversation)))
Alas, I do not remember. Hispanic pirates is many times bigger than ours. Argentine, Chilean, Venezuelan, kolumbiyskiy, Mexican, and Spanish flags themselves, on a torrent, so much that the flags of the CIS countries with the Russian to look for. However, they zvuku do. The quality leaves much to be desired, but it is. If interested, you can look for examples of the Spanish voice acting for Skyrim. After that, I will work on dale don dale seem to be the standard of beautiful music, and the performers of the reference in terms of voice and hearing :D
But let's be honest: Russian voice disappears not due to the fact that we are pirates, but because of the greed of our domestic localizers.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

сaptain Morgan
Please click to answer, the citation does not shows the answer.
So lately localization do or order the publishers themselves. Out starlings gave the command, no voice acting and localization in the Russian version and all.
Knew a developer of indie RPGs, which made Russian localization, and then it was removed. Asked why removed? He says that there will be Russian localization, Russian-speaking hacked and spiratyat, and then will walk the game across the network. And no the game does not need Russian speakers.

s
saptain Morgan 19.09.19

Rolemanser
The game is also a lot of depends. The Czechs did not bother to voice his Jindrich, even in their native language was limited to bad. Poles also did very modest staff and budget of the pan Geralt first. The Witcher from the first days of the release of wings obscenities in their native Polish, Russian and bad. Both games spiratili. The first was, and remains fragrant piece of waste and undigested food residues. The second 2 more times shone masterpieces, where pan Geralt 2 and 3 loudly cursing already overдофига languages of the world.
Crazy in the head rokstarovtsy prohibit redubbed their crafts. So, we have GTA little piratini? This despite the fact that GTA 3 still improved the fan translation, but 4 and 5 and remained exclusively in bad voice acting. And nothing. Hundreds of thousands of students shake, play, rejoice. But edge Lights 5 new down, even with excellent voice acting and breaking, does not enjoy great popularity. A very meager number of downloaded and sound.
We can for a very long time to argue. Everyone can find many examples in favor of one or against it, but the fact remains:
The who downloads, even with a huge amount of cash won't buy what you can download. Neither the lack of voice acting in their native language, no law, no belief, nothing can change the situation. Is that a complete shutdown of the Internet throughout the world.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

сaptain Morgan
As they say on taste and color - all the markers are different, I love CRPG, for this on kickstarter, I often sponsor any draft games until that one time was wrong. From not yet released - sponsored Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness and Encased.

K
KingBaby 19.09.19

No the game is shit like all games it Japanese

n
nikita2112 19.09.19

Will be released in incentive - buy 90% discount
Спойлер5к for the game? Th entirely gone mad?

S
Sioux123 19.09.19

And the gift is not necessary.

S
SEMEH22 19.09.19

what 5K ? take account P3 for 250 rubles for a week,cut down the net,and play as much as you want

v
var197825 19.09.19

Only if you buy the machine gumataotao

S
SULIK 712 19.09.19

definitely buy,though the game does not yet look as some expect from her,but I think the genius will not fail