3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 19.09.19 08:13 am

Will you buy the game? (Death Stranding)

And no, I'm not bragging.
49 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex_jay 19.09.19

I'm afraid not overpower the great depth of design Genius...

J
John Paltrow 19.09.19

r
redJoker 19.09.19

with the following zarplaty then only wait and wonder shedever or not.
Spoiler

M
MrShiro20 19.09.19

closer to the exit buy
why duck because:
actors cool
- kojima is a genius
and the game looks interesting, though it is not clear yet

l
legusor 19.09.19

no, because walking with a backpack and obessively bushes I in the real world can. free.

G
Garry3Fingers 19.09.19

Of course, even lube and prokladki for aunt Sonya bought this week will prepare her for the coming genius.

S
Sleepy Gamer 19.09.19

As soon as I finish what's already bought. XD

s
saa0891 19.09.19

G
Garry3Fingers 19.09.19

saa0891
You don't mind, but looking at the prices from Mr. leather jacket, and multiplatform, which is the heart of the next console hardware can not jump, I don't know what onanism to bake, well, you buy the game cheaper, but a waste on the stove, not feed. Better aunt Sonia to give money, it pays a good game, and kojima is a genius as well.

i
ilechko.denis 19.09.19

I liked the game so buy.

s
saa0891 19.09.19

Garry3Fingers wrote:
The game is not a pity
I'm glad you don't mind to pay for the game on 5 PCs,you flag in hand.

Garry3Fingers wrote:
but looking at the prices from Mr. leather jacket
You no one makes Huang to fold the jacket play on the console.

Garry3Fingers wrote:
I don't know what onanism to bake, well, you buy the game cheaper, but a waste on the stove, not feed.
The point is not only that the PC game is cheaper (although it is certainly a plus),the most important thing that the PC's and not brake a prosthesis for crabs,well, another not unimportant factor is of course the FPS (it is for me the key points),and the dialogue again is a bonus.

J
John Paltrow 19.09.19

Still, I guess the bakers will be left without a fall marathon (fresh photos from Gamescom)

i
inad 19.09.19

Bought of course. It turns out in the fall and winter of good games just two and obchelsya.

P
PCMasterRace 19.09.19

Of course I will, kollektsionka already przekazana!

N
Nikita redgrave 19.09.19

pasmatri on the Internet and all who is behind this disgrace pays 5 thousand and whatever he wrote kakaeto devilry happening and nothing is clear!!!

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

PCMasterRace
And someone proved to me that he is not soniboj)))

s
saptain Morgan 19.09.19

If someone writes their comments, so the Internet it has.
If the interent is, then it is possible to buy any game with a discount of 100%.
Buy the game on the torrent!

P
PCMasterRace 19.09.19

Rolemanser
What if I told you that I still have a Nintendo Svich is, what you call me then? And next year, I'm still next generation game console from Mike I want to buy. I guess I'm still a real gamer who plays games, and does not sit on one platform and hopes that it someday, something portanut with consoles. But if you like to call me Aniboom, I will not be offended ;=)
Oh, you two earlier, as I , come on and get some.

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

PCMasterRace
Can even add to your list of Atari 2700, Sega, dandy, etc. I will only envy white envy, because I have time for games at all.

P
PCMasterRace 19.09.19

Rolemanser
No, I is the old fuck fell, but thanks for the advice.