3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Talos272 24.01.20 12:40 pm

The End Of The War (This War of Mine)

Discussions about the end of the war in the game.Someone with some characters played.What day ended the war, etc.
Usually the war ends on the bottom of 36-45.
Personally, I have the war ended on day 36,all survived
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geksogen 24.01.20

Play with a classic set - Bruno, Katya, Pavel. 10m bottom came gold, at 30m - Marco. Five characters is very difficult to keep playing with the cheat for infinite backpack. Now I have a 32 day, and the meal is over, and neoperene food remained only a military Outpost, I don't know, stretch is...

T
Talos272 24.01.20

RDX
Prepare,take a knife,lapata,and tread lightly

S
Ser-e-zha 24.01.20

Time playing hacking, you can try to hack in ArtMoney food from the merchant and freeze the value.

T
Talos272 24.01.20

Ser-e-zha
or trainer

M
MaJaHeT 24.01.20

Lasted 46 days.Died Pavlo.
I do not understand people who play with cheats\trainers.After all, with them, the game loses all meaning.

G
Geksogen 24.01.20

MaJaHeT
I'm on an endless backpack that is fit everything. With endless things - of course boring!

l
langust5 24.01.20

100% agree with the cheat, the game loses all meaning.

G
Geksogen 24.01.20

You know, even with cheat to survive is not so easy, with five of the members of the group. Food at the end is not enough, barely reached 45 day. In General, here's my ending. The most happy ending.

O
OrangeHead 24.01.20

The first game was amazing.
Started with Arika, Roman and Bruno. At first everything went as usual, then went to a supermarket Novel, but did not take the weapon, therefore, could not help the girl to fend off the military. Roman depressed.
Then went to the sniper junction, where it is very well shot. All in g-but slipped and was lying in bed.
I started to go to the job Arika. In the ruined Villa had local to kill and plunder, because there was nothing to eat.
All total the rebound, started the rampant crime, all the wounded, because every day somebody breaks.
On the 15th day came to Light in a very serious condition (injury), but medication was not, because she's stupidly been.
In a few days died.
Everyone has the edge of depression.
Arica went into the Quiet house, where their bare hands scored all the old and made the products.
When I came back, it turned out that the house, Bruno ran away with the reserves, and right behind him the house was broken into by looters and rendered everything.
Roman is injured, the food brought Arica, cook nothing, she even fell into a stupor.
Roman bandaged and night crept over the wood.
When I returned in the morning, it turned out that Arica house committed suicide, he fell into a stupor.
The next morning, he too committed suicide, began on the 26th day of the siege =3

T
Talos272 24.01.20

Black Mind
Yes,of course, you're out of luck.my food ended only on the 7th day and depression had 1 max 2 people,with time produced a shotgun and him with a shovel and started to climb to locations where there is food,and tried to stock up on day 2.And thus the whole game

T
Talos272 24.01.20

RDX
a good Happy end

T
Talos272 24.01.20

to all the above.Surprisingly for 36 days didn't come to me no man,who later left,and I finished the game and started with 3 characters.No one died,food was scarce,the depression lasted for 2-3 days

A
Anderby 24.01.20

45 days. One of the first, Bruno, died. Two, Marco and Marley came. All survived except for Bruno, in General. In the beginning eaten through the day, bestowals also through the day, was treated with alcohol. Then everything is very easy, 30ого after day very boring.

G
Geksogen 24.01.20

Anderby
I would not say. The locations are simply running out of food, has nothing to look, and to survive not so easy.

A
Anderby 24.01.20

From a dealer but nothing ends and at the locations lying bunch of materials to create expensive weapons.

V
Vitaliy Zloy 24.01.20

Has passed already a couple of times - up to 40 days were not up . it's a shame . damn . I just rocked the industry - and the end of the game .
I do not have so I have to fight - only the soldier-rapist in the supermarket successfully here . well, the homeless two . the box is guarded by your . Like and tips read . but no luck - out of nowhere the crowd accumulates and ...
At all . problems with survival no special change moonshine ( not alcohol - it comes out more expensive in production ) for food . sugar and water warriors from the checkpoint . Just need to try to barter ALL the sugar for brewing . and the grass - for the production of bandages . To grow grass in the greenhouse unprofitable . better vegetables they grow in the same way . and benefit from more vegetables . Maybe . if you build two greenhouses ? But they are expensive resource - 30 boards . drag Board is unprofitable because of the location . and there are things more useful . Yes, and al.details the perpetual deficit .
I always go to bootleggers : put the moonshine for the warriors . and distiller for bandages . I would like to read about experiences from building the garden . at least 2 of the greenhouses .
Who is buying expensive weapons ? To change the machine on 1 stew toad presses .
A little advice for those who want games with no blood to redeem all the sugar . water . grass and preferably the filters . Well, coming huckster - all components and boards . El.details are on each location - even if at first they are not important . but after 14 days upgrades are hampered because of their absence . If they are few - at least remember-make a note of where they lie . At all . try pulling off ALL the swag in one pile . if there is a merchant next to him . Traders buy boards and wood can be gathered from Loki Board and chop the furniture will vary .

S
Steep-kasimov 24.01.20

I lived by the garden, the mousetrap, well done and traded whitefish, a very profitable moonshine too, but the sigs are better, you can carry them very much and drive someone) but the game is not held on a 42 day put all the characters in a gangster hangout( survived one Kate, she took revenge on the bandits with an assault rifle putting all evil gangster!!!

M
Mahmud_PADJIGAI 24.01.20

The war suddenly ended on the 25 day, Roman was killed, Zlata and Kate survived

T
Talos272 24.01.20

8Mugetsu8
lucky

m
moonlightinho 24.01.20

Was a set of Marco, Pablo, Bruno. Then came gold.
The war ended after 46 days. There was only one depression( and civilians, for unknown reasons, rushed to Marco, had to kill).
Was a difficult period on day 27, when the three were seriously injured. But nothing pulled through.
Three mousetraps and the vegetables made the game. Moonshine made 5 pieces, and then I have this thing seemed unprofitable.
Traded with a transient trader, the others were burglarized(not robbed).
I just wonder, what determines the ending for the characters? I have two happy end, and two something!