3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
angrysmile 24.01.20 12:40 pm

Impressions of the game (This War of Mine)

How do you play? What your lacks? What difficulties you have suffered in the passing game? What heroes have you encountered? How much it resembles a state of decay?
34 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trollface20 24.01.20

Not enough keyboard control) And if it was in 3D first-person kind of prices it would not be :D State Of Decay is just like finding loot. Of the characters I came across a man, he came to me and said that his garage was broken the military and asked to stay with me. Said that he is a handyman and is) Out of a difficulty is the construction of the snipers I was sick. By all means tried to kill them, does not work((

7Rain7 24.01.20

Really liked the game. Played only an hour, but hooked and atmosphere and everything.

4 Palca 24.01.20

The game is awesome.Who likes survival game to play by far!!!

p
pashalet 24.01.20

Great idea and stylish implementation. This War of Mine is a great example of how for little money, a small team - you can make both interesting and visually pleasing game, giving it meaning and feelings. Did not expect this from poles, pleasantly surprised.
A lot of randomness, constant decision making, improvement of asylum - hands, night raids, firefights, stealth, trade, and contacts with other survivors, replenishment team, fighting diseases and treatment of the wounded - it's full of Goodies to take a long time.
Every time starting the game slightly changes. You can get not only the other characters (that change the overall tactics) and elementary resources - but even the psychology of others can change dramatically. For example, in the first passage, a couple entrenched in the friendly garage offered to change. And in the second those same people started firing and swearing, barely seeing the stranger.
In General, the game is full of small fishechek that do not manifest immediately and create a special mood, a sense of the living world. It's cool. Plus - a common vector for hardcore, particularly the lack of save anywhere. Does not relax, teaches you to cherish - every detail, every character.
Well, visually, the overall styling - all very good. To play conveniently control of the game world on top. And personally I have not had a single flight (which for the budget of the project is very Gud).

G
Guild31 24.01.20

Great game, a lot of interesting things you could do another coop, so 9/10 )

z
zakonjons 24.01.20

great game once entered, got stuck for 6 hours)))

s
staskrr 24.01.20

I can tell you that I was yesterday at 11 PM started to play, and went 5))) Very atmospheric game, I heard that there is a certain number of days, it's frustrating, I would love to continue to play)

l
lens_88 24.01.20

as for the game itself... Shine! long do not addictive. I love the sandbox-survial, but lately all the current come across various parodies minecraft type windforge, 7 days to die or planet explorers. Last very pleased only State of Decay, and now even the war is mine warms the soul. Relaxed interface, addictive gameplay, good level of replay value, lots of well realized ideas that still need the game to be a candy? But the main thing - the oppressiveness of mini-Apocalypse which sometimes might even take for a living (after he killed an elderly couple sweeping the house, found a letter from their granddaughter, reading, calling himself a bastard and re-started the game). Don't know about you guys, but yeah a couple of times I wondered - in light of what is going on in the world, to be the playable characters is even possible. Many have already appeared. And fair enough, thinking becomes very scary.

R
Rotten_Person. 24.01.20

The game is gorgeous) So much I delayed only State Of Decay, and then quickly tired of it because there just running around for supplies and zombyakov shoot. And then the real survival in wartime, famine, devastation, looting, banditry, winter with all its cold, clean water you can get out of the snow and so on...

Proves once again that no graphics, cool special effects, and other gadgets which are stuffed with disproportionate and stupid modern games, does not compare to real, hardcore, interesting, close to reality gameplay. It would seem that the side view has long been obsolete in games, but here again - and resonance :) And why? Yes, because the creators really did a good gameplay, I put my heart and soul, made for yourself, but not stupid pumped in the game cool graphics, and for whom chase for most of the creators of modern games, absolutely ignoring gameplay.

The game would add dynamism, a more free movement around the city. Why for example I can't go out during the day searching for supplies, suddenly life depends on this character, it is necessary to risk even dangerous... to Add more locations, events, and the ability to change asylum (suddenly on the radio reporting that the area where we checked in, the night will cover the artillery:). From this little game-game can make a star... I Hope the developers will update this game or do something more ambitious.

D
Dakcope 24.01.20

Excellent game on kiparsky topic. The interface is simple and intuitive - enough to play for 5-10 minutes and you're already about. Themes jaded, in connection with the events of the last fifteen years(Syria, Hochland). Here as if everything is charged with stories, testimonies and documentaries. The atmosphere at a level after the first ten minutes I was there - I was cold, scared and then came the apathy. Very good progress with photos and a small biography. If the death of the character closes his eyes. I swear, when I did not protocolsa to the game and my Persians was starving, I went camping and my Persian killed - I just went and smoked two cigarettes in a row - I was in shock, I was there. The game is very easy to die, you can kill all. Every house, almost every character has a story, your life and play the game you realize all the monotonous and pathetic. War makes you no hero, and the monster and makes the vampires all the people you see. I really like the description of the game and it is very suited to her(too lazy to quote): War justifies everything - in this game you understand it.
If you are able to dwell in the atmosphere and have not experienced a bad mood is the game for you. However the game lacks some buns. For example, for me a very big drawback that in a night RAID can only be 1 character - am I watching a cheap horror movie? Why one?!

p
pashalet 24.01.20

So warm approval has already been expressed - now what is missing.

-relations within the group: individual intolerance, friendliness and etc, and etc.
-more individual characteristics of the characters (preferences, propensity for disease, allergies, etc.)
-the capital arrangement. And then in the group and master there, and a lot of materials, and the house still remained the gap that impossible to close up, causing the corners roll in the snow...
a little more interactivity. For example, if in the same corner with the snow delivered the fiery furnace: the snow needs to melt. And the stove before I bought them all in a room +24, and it is icy.
gear characters, displaying them all that wearing. The usual standard in General function, but here somehow it does not...
-more crafting!
more rare finds, including clothes, enhancing the skills of the characters (the shoes with soft sole, which is convenient to sneak in, tools sets etc)
-more random events with moral choices

S
Stalker-Dok 24.01.20

Greetings to all! Well, I can say that the indie game genre very attractive. Than it can attract? It's all the same atmosphere, and you ask what damn the atmosphere at indie games? But it is this situation of hopelessness, it's the fact that you can die just to get out of the house. Helping other people like you. Of course I liked the graphics. Such drawn, but some where pretty grim. Of course I would like more survival, more crafting, more life points, more weapons etc. But let's not forget that the team is pretty small and create a masterpiece is simply unrealistic. But the developers got what they wanted. They wanted to show what it means to survive during the siege of the city and they succeeded. Yes the downside is that just a little, and we would like more. But the game still turned out quite interesting no matter what anyone said. What is the rating in my opinion, the game holds a rating on 8-9 balls I just even would not can be determined. The game was good, but the other hand it is not up to masterpiece for an indie. So 8+/10 it's just a very good score on this game.

PS This is purely my opinion and discuss it.

D
Default2 24.01.20

With**and the game broke to tears, especially the ending, where
Spoilerfest that someone was

S
SasoriFunny 24.01.20

Cool game, worth the money (which is rare these days)

M
McLaren MP4-4 24.01.20

I will say briefly:
All brilliant - easy!

P
PirateStation 24.01.20

A delivered game))more people in the same genre, or even if more patches will be released with new locations and some chips)

V
Vladimir Belobryuh 24.01.20

What can I say simply awesome game with an unpredictable end!

K
Kavalerovo 24.01.20

The game is very good. good! Fighting for 41 days, survive for a while.

s
santey88 24.01.20

Cool game, has flaws, and where not? Month normally lived, but then one foolishly filled up and all fell down(
Go further to catch rats!)

S
Stevd 24.01.20

Disadvantages are, but who they will consider when such an atmosphere and warmth that the characters even feel sorry.