3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tifatik 24.01.20 12:43 pm

Merchant Riley (Fallout 4)

After completing the quest disappears Tainstvennoe meat dealer Riley from the settlement.
28 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashleyalicia 24.01.20

Tifatik
from what settlements? her ascribe to the village could - she first appears in the quest at the factory, after his passing, she sravnitsa periodically in certain places as an ordinary trader and get her to a settlement impossible

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
Possible. But in this quest bug. If you go just behind Reilly and talk to her, then lost the opportunity to take the quest from Theodore Collins. And so it is quite possible to be a dealer of the 4-th level. But I have also gone from Sanctury. To solve the problem was gone. But it was possible through console commands.

T
Tifatik 24.01.20

BlackTigerTK
In the console commands is not strong, because they fear that any break in the game.:)) but thanks for the reply

T
Tifatik 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
Settlement Somerville Place . She was appointed by merchant level 4. Want to collect all such traders. But when I finished the quest she disappeared, although the number of settlers was still listed. Tried this way and that, but after my quest for the mystery meat disappears. I think to beat and not to take the quest, just a magazine and pups can take without starting it. Or maybe someone knows how to get her back after the quest?

T
Tifatik 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
Ah that's it! That is, I have to get the quest first, and then assign it to a dealer, if I can find it?

T
Tifatik 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
Thank you! All understand or merchant or quest!:)

T
Tifatik 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
Thanks for the info . 81 yet to prepare mentally! :)))

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
Where info, please link to the source. The English wiki says that Riley may be the merchant of the 4th level. Another thing is that in her behavior (scripts, rather) a lot of bugs. This, incidentally, is not only Riley's concerns. I, for example, and Scrib gone through a bit of Sanctury. Found it in a special room, along with several other NPCs. Treat I had with the aid of console commands.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

Tifatik
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Trader_Rylee

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
About Vicki - Yes, it makes community. But , nevertheless. information is checked. Yes. I found who to believe:-) as for Riley - once again - in this thread is present a bug - if after she will be released from the factory, to go after her and talk, lose the ability to take the quest. As I recall, there is a point in razgovore present, but it to anything didn't lead. What Frank says about the bug. If the same through the first quest, then at the exit of the plant it's gone. But with a console everything is solved. I just scored on it. Here Scrib and Smayling Larry is another matter.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
Already. And can also fold the screen, where she's in the red rocket behind the counter.

a
ashleyalicia 24.01.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes, it's understandable - I mean that he scored on these boards with these merchants, Yes, they are savenaca (Riley, Gel, etc.) or find them in room with other NPCs, to put shops of the third level and then to follow five times a day so they took off in an unknown direction - developed bugs and are not going to fix it asylum 81 how much time has passed and they have not fixed the script Tina and other NPCs for the delivery of fertilizers and tools

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
This, Yes, I fully agree. And bugs enough. And not only with traders.

a
ashleyalicia 24.01.20

These traders are so buggy characters - played console, dropped dialogue, tried to attribute to the settlement - turned but not the fact that it will be in this place in a day)))

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
N:far as I remember, someone was reading that some of the settlements lost after some time. Mentioned just Sanctury and castle... because I Scribe, Riley, Doc Anderson and Ron Staples in the red rocket and settled. Now Riley's. While holding on. Had a little run on other locations, took a NAP. By the way, Sanctury I got it first time around and disappeared.
About Magnolia not aware of. The most it would be interesting. At the time, tried with Riley command resetquest DialogueTraderRylee but the result did not notice.

a
ashleyalicia 24.01.20

BlackTigerTK
on Riley's reset dialogue partially works - at least for me, she again starts to tell me what it asylum 81 and being thrown out of your pipboy. In any case, with Magnolia, this focus does not roll. And about Riley - as he wrote in the beginning of the topic if it was not possible to attribute to some settlement and quest with meat you have completed - all all compactly, without a console it will defaultno sravnitsa as a simple merchant without the possibility of registry or where

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
So this is another bug. Where there is darkness...:-( because unlike other wandering merchants, of the same Cricket for example, it can be a dealer of the 4-th level.

a
ashleyalicia 24.01.20

BlackTigerTK
I Riley also relocated away from the sanctuary))) - listen can to paint her Tifatik on the fingers of both console Riley to restore and to ascribe to another settlement - or she fundamentally does not want the console to use

B
BlackTigerTK 24.01.20

ashleyalicia
Yes there all is simple, the main thing - not afraid of something to break the game! There without us broken!

Tifatik

prid 0003eff3
disable
enable
moveto player
All this must be done in the village, where Riley will live.

T
Tifatik 24.01.20

BlackTigerTK
Guys thank you very much for this attention. I'm beat. Riley was sent to the Somerville place. Quest mystery meat did not take. There can be pups and the journal to take , not doing and not taking the quest. By the way the quest can be activated by myself , if we go down to the basement. Before we go down, we like noise. In General, Riley is still in place. If anything , try to use the console.