3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tifatik 24.01.20 12:43 pm

Merchant Riley (Fallout 4)

After completing the quest disappears Tainstvennoe meat dealer Riley from the settlement.
28 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lusinda Emertie 24.01.20

I have in one of the passages Riley becomes hostile when I first go to the Cannery Large Łukowski, so all the rest, Theodore, Mr Assistants, did not react, but if I attack Riley they also become hostile

M
Miroden 24.01.20

Lusinda Emertie
prid 0003eff3
stopcombat
AddToFaction 0001c21c 0

D
Dedushka-B 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Awesome thank you!

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Dedushka-B
Please!:-)

D
Dedushka-B 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
I the land of gnawing is for her to reincarnate. ))) And the console to her and her to me - no one (blank space). And fashion merchants 4-level and portable cheat terminal set - subscriber - not the subscriber, though burst! But here is a simple effective solution. ))) By the way the best vendor trash if I ever washed my hair... )))
In General, RESPECT!

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Dedushka-B
I have, it still was zabagovany... I do not remember exactly what and how it happened... but it akazalas in a shelter of the Mechanist. So there she was, and left.

D
Dedushka-B 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Well, the Mechanist it's not easy. Passed the quest when everything was OK, but then not go, the game gets stuck not childish and settlers go around in circles. A console then why didn't she come out? We had her out from other location to pull out and then talk to her... maybe.
I she were gone from the world of the living and the world of the dead )))

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Dedushka-B
I have kind of special glitches was not. In addition to settled Riley. Not began to touch her:-)
However, I have settlers there and it was not. Only my partner:-) Well and the main warehouse there. A bunch of boxes of junk, different storefronts, PA. The forum is like throwing screens. However, that was long ago:-)