3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Car PK 19.09.19 08:14 am

Quest \"Cases of national importance\" (spoiler) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the game's release, there are two quests:
1.Follow Roche
2.To Kill Radovid.
So, what to do after he killed all the soldiers? Personally I have nothing happens: Radovid as they were behind the wall still standing, and Roche does nothing.

Spoiler
34 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velvetin 19.09.19

Castes scene, the idea starts as soon as you kill all the guards who stood near Radovica.
And a question, when starts the battle on the bridge you disarm and Geralt picks up another weapon, the old you can win or unless before that his stuff in the inventory?

C
Car PK 19.09.19

Velvetin
I almost immediately my arms gave out.

C
Car PK 19.09.19

Velvetin
Near Radovica I are two of a hunter, but I can't do anything to them, and they did not react.

C
Car PK 19.09.19

All that has passed.

c
china777 19.09.19

King PC
Well write as he passed...

C
Car PK 19.09.19

china777
Rebooted. Went for Rocher. Killed all the guards In the end cut-scene.
(Last time, I immediately ran to Radovid, in the end, was this bug.)

H
HNLA 19.09.19

Oh, and now stuck here... Nothing helps - the seventh time has already restarted and all to no purpose. One is that license.

k
kcote 19.09.19

The same problem. Helped to run forward Rochers, and to stay always behind. XS

I
ILIA_1992 19.09.19

What do you consider the best choice in this assignment ?

I did so .

Spoilery Killed Radovid and defended Roche with Bianca .

Sad , that it is impossible to make such a choice . To stand on the side of Djikstra , but not kill Roche and Byanca .

Because Dijkstra unite all the lands against Amhara .

J
JOKERIVAN 19.09.19

And when this quest starts??It side quest or main sujecki?

I
ILIA_1992 19.09.19

When rescued the sorceress from the baths of Dijkstra .

But it seems to be necessary also to rescue from the cave trolls from the spy . He was still disguised as a merchant of boots .
This task was to Caer Morgana .

A
Arokollo 19.09.19

I managed to work around this problem (could not kill Radovid in the mission due to a bug) one way only:
downloaded the Debug Console Enabler latest version and installed it, and then in the game when standing in front of the barricade, he secpanel two dozen bears and ran away from the grinder. Forest mobs think even opponents of the peace hunters on witches and joyfully pounce on them, killing (when we can't even attack). Then entered the command to kill all surrounding enemies - bears at once killed, and the cutscene is unlocked.

All pleasant impressions of the game guys)

O
Orion33 19.09.19

When this quest starts? Already start his story On thin ice and all this is not...
The mission to rescue Tyler from the trolls fulfilled, and the card he won. After the rescue of Philippi nothing started. Maybe because Dijkstra in the end kicked (is there such an option)?

m
madkafka 19.09.19

anyone found a solution? I have license, version 1.06, no way does not help. true debug conole tried.

s
stinger204 19.09.19

madkafka
Only to beat, just stay behind Roche and then the script will work.

m
madkafka 19.09.19

helped loading an earlier savestate and passing a couple of quests after that all happened

S
Saints Russia 19.09.19

Damn why I do the job killing Distro, and then when you start the story mission where you have to attack the wild hunt writes me that the job failed

Y
Yuriy Artemev 19.09.19

Saints Russia
I left, but during an attack on a wild hunt still says that the job failed.

S
Sivka-pro 19.09.19

Saints Russia
I have the same problem! Immediately after the cut scene where CRIS, along with the elf-Avallac'Hom cause Eredine ship before the final battle with Illarikam, the quest Cases of national importance is considered to be failed, ALTHOUGH PERFORMED ALL of HIS PREVIOUS PIECES AND KILLED DIJKSTRA (chosen by Roche and Bianca)! All items are burning greens icon, but the quest is still considered failed(((
Help me understand what I did wrong or is this another new bug in patch 1.08???

C
Chicago_DC 19.09.19

the same. did the job a matter of national importance , killed radovid and dextro, but also during story missions where you have to attack the wild hunt writes that the Job a Matter of national Importance failed