3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Car PK 19.09.19 08:14 am

Quest \"Cases of national importance\" (spoiler) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the game's release, there are two quests:
1.Follow Roche
2.To Kill Radovid.
So, what to do after he killed all the soldiers? Personally I have nothing happens: Radovid as they were behind the wall still standing, and Roche does nothing.

Spoiler
34 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yarven1033 19.09.19

АнаSaints Russia
The same problem is an obvious bug patch: before the fight with Aradina this quest done and completed (!), however, after the start of the final fight (a conversation with an elf) quest somehow flows into the failed (!!!)

G
Glatzkopf 19.09.19

I may be mistaken, but most likely need to find that man who needs to meet with the envoy Amhara and prevent it from killing the remnants of the gang Distri, Roche with Thaler said something about that need help, but the quest is not displayed, yesterday 2 hours on the roach near obstetrical not yet put to bed and never went, now will continue if I find anything I will write
in the last passage in the liberation of Pylypy I chose to break Diestre second leg and the murder of Radovid as far as I remember was not so much bugs in the game, the mission the most dangerous criminal on skellige also can not pass, there volkolak not die, but only the dying screams issued with the boar, too, the trouble, you have to grunt to talk, but it is not

G
Glatzkopf 19.09.19

in the tavern of the seven cats found Thalers, but he's not talking to him, with Roche also not more he says, the campaign of new patches will have to wait until all the quests otshumyat.

1948865 19.09.19

Glatzkopf
Download updated to version 34 DLS. The werewolf will die at least.
Spoilery or all of Repack update)

G
Glatzkopf 19.09.19

One hundred ninety four billion eight hundred eighty one million nine hundred forty eight thousand eight hundred sixty five
thank you, see, the problem is that I am in Germany and can not seem your game Russian version to activate the direct from disk chopped, and add-ons you have to look

a
artem182 19.09.19

Taxes, dealt with the murder of the king... only Works if the hunters witches neutral and just standing there. At the beginning of the bridge there are 4 (maybe more) barrels of fuel, fling their aardam through the bridge to our magnatum UGC and cautiously and painstakingly dominium them knees directly under your legs can be on the 1st, what would or rather was damage. After the explosion, 3 of the 4 barrels my peaceful friends came down and I finally showed the splash screen...

E
Ellinka 19.09.19

Afraid that bug with provalnosti tasks will affect the ending, but fortunately it is not. The ending I got exactly the one you wanted, the murder of Radovid and Dykstra in the final movie I read, and there was all happiness.

A
Alena Gurenchuk 19.09.19

You need to Roshe killed the last enemy, not the Witcher, and then go OK video again

s
shirik666 19.09.19

Yarven1033
Similar situation... strange...

c
cek1979 19.09.19

ILIA_1992
+1

N
Nikolay775 19.09.19

Orion33
Be sure to choose to tell the secrets of Empire, kicked Dextro - farewell to the continuation of the quest.

L
Leoben 19.09.19

Arokollo
And it is impossible either to steal in front of everyone or if there is nothing to drag the guards from the nearby Outpost Rezantsev and because they with the latest one faction protection Radovid also saaritsa needs.

P
Pavel Volokin 19.09.19

I have worked, tell:
1. Killing all the people and the bug appeared
2. Jump over the fence
3. To run away and be Cascina

M
MrSvul 09.09.21

I just ran back from where I started to kill hunters, then I returned to Radovid, then the last hunter appeared, after I killed him, the cut scene began.