3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GumbertG 24.01.20 12:48 pm

Author kignorecase

I propose to create or post their own reviews of any movie.
You can write a new review, and share text that was created on another site.
Requirements: the text should be literacy, an informative (but without spoilers). The review should not be too short. The author should not just retell the story, and to Express their attitude to the film and try to perform.
39 Comments
Sort by:
G
GumbertG 24.01.20

For example, here is my review, slightly abridged.

Adrenaline (mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor/USA/2006)
Review from GumbertG.

The hero, Hitman Chev Chelios inject a dose of "Chinese garbage" poison, which for a short time kills the person. Soon, enraged, he learns that the poison can be reduced by performing various extreme actions. Cevu need to find someone who wanted to kill him, but he will need to maintain the right level of adrenaline in the blood...
Directors Neveldayn and Taylor shot his first film "Adrenaline" for ridiculous by Hollywood standards, the budget of twelve million dollars, at that time, as the budgets of most modern successful projects go beyond a hundred million "green". Personally, I think that it went only to the benefit of the film.
"Adrenaline" in my opinion — a real event in the genre of action movies! The filmmakers found the right explanation entire mess that's going on on the screen when viewing almost all the fighters. The story now is not masked by some of the right ideas, the salvation of America or the attack of Russian terrorists. It is almost there! But it is subordinated to the main idea — a hero must act and use what you see in most action movies to survive. And he does it brilliantly! The film from beginning to end is filled with uninterrupted action Packed, Statham always goes at breakneck speeds, runs, shoots and fights, and all this is done with a great sense of humor! Dose of politically incorrect, sexual body parts and swear words attached. Of course, children movie can not watch.
A small budget is doing its job and in the film there are practically no expensive computer special effects, all action on the screen is live, and allegedly Statham himself performed a large part of the stunts. It all looks just great, also very pleased with the original operator's decisions and color the picture of the film.
Speaking about acting, of course the main tribute of honor given to Statham, because his charisma is very much in the picture, without him the film would not work the way it is now. The other characters become very distinctive and original and that is typical, multinational. You can highlight Chelios's girlfriend, Eve and guy gay Kyle.

G
GumbertG 24.01.20

All will die, and I will (Valeria Gai Germanika/Russia/2008)
Review from GumbertG.

The action begins with the fact that the teacher announces in the class that on Saturday the school held a disco. All the disciples rejoice and rejoice among them, and three ninth-graders — Katya, Vika and Zhanna. They discuss the upcoming holiday and share their plans for him. However, Katya has a lot of problems, both at home and in school. Strict control from parents and conflict with the teacher can put an end to her participation in the disco. Jeanne also does not find common language with her mother, but she manages to affect her, faking a suicide attempt. Vic thinks he's in love, when a tough guy, a housemate shows her a few tokens. She begins to seriously think about it and discuss with friends how to set up a meeting with him.
They are trying to get into adulthood. Each of them has some insecurities, worries and doubts. And allow them to have the Saturday disco.
Film Valeria Gai Germanika "All will die and I will remain" has received several prestigious awards, including the prize of the "Young look" and special prize "Golden camera" for 61 Cannes film festival.
Different critics and viewers had appreciated this picture. In the end, the majority opinion was divided. Some believed the film is honest, truthful and fresh. Others argued that even if it did, it is nothing but dirt in it, and any meaning the film doesn't.
To begin with, what's the first thing that catches the eye when viewing — it is the accuracy of what is happening on the screen. All that is happening in the picture, at this time, can happen in any post-Soviet yard and those who deny this, few of these households was visited. Honesty and truthfulness deserve what is happening to this tape a lot of the recognition.
The mood of the film creates its background and small incidents, emphasizing plot. Ordinary Soviet apartment, familiar surroundings and way of life. Garages with ridiculous inscriptions, dull grey school. Near the school two fight, they are surrounded by a group of students shouting and cheering, filming the incident on a mobile. A group of boys on the courts puts the plan. Stoned and puked on the school toilet.
It is also worth mentioning the absence of any background music. The soundtrack consists of two songs "Animals" and only once it comes into effect as the background. This feature distinguishes the already frightening realism of the film.
About acting, I want to say that she is just on top, as, in fact, can not see any games. It creates the feeling of a documentary tape, there is no falsity or replay. Perhaps, in this merit and a certain ease of dialogue, but not just her.
The Director, however, acts as a dispassionate narrator. He's not trying to get us to show sympathy or on the contrary, antipathy. The main character can arouse pity, and a sharp aversion, as well as any other character. Therefore, Willy-nilly start to respect Germanicus as an honest and truthful narrator. It showed the period when childhood was not yet over, and life is makes you grow up.
Such naked and hard pictures a bit, but they already are not afraid of the word, little school life. Topical for many countries of the former USSR being can be seen and viewed from the side, it is useful for any generation. I recommend to view.

P. S: I still ever achieve the efficiency of this rubric on PG.

_
_Don_ 24.01.20

Avatar:take care of nature,friends!

Jake Sully is a former marine, confined to a wheelchair. Despite his broken body, Jake in the soul remains warrior. He gets the job to travel in light years closer to the base of earthlings on the planet Pandora, where corporations extract the rare mineral having huge value for the yield of the Earth from energy crisis.
By himself,James Cameron could not help but surprise.Including budget:$300 million for film,$200 million on its promotion.Despite the fact that the film in development since the late 90s(that's when the Director decided to set up an Avatar and started to do something,but the technology has not welcomed this monster).The means has justified itself-attracted people,gave glasses and locked in the cinema hall.
I personally contradictory to 3D cinemas.And the growing tide of films in a place like that with the proverbial glasses andimmersive.If Cameron said it was-film of the future,then it must,in the opinion of the master,you need to show in 3D,which will soon go even film festivals 30s,and also,probably,the old man had in mind that such a supernatural killer films will be removed every 5 years.As for America I have no doubt about the subject now, movies too.
A theme works,and will float.In Avatar Americans in the year 2051 on the order of one ambiguous citizen,who will lead the expedition,will arrive on the planet Pandora in order to mine a valuable ore.
For what?For money.For whom?For the United States.Why?To have global supremacy.
That's about what will show the movie the future?..Exactly.Vague subject Avatar resonates.So,ships with a dozen of military technology superpower with hundreds of thousands of warriors led by Captain,Supervisor,Sigourney weaver and Sam Worthington on Board.
Famous! blue men from the planet Pandora noble.As those same Indians.And their territory invaded.Americans!Demolish everything.
Hero Sam Worthington,slowly turning into a second Shea Lebara,meet daughter The Most,that is meets protests from the locals.Next:
the love story develops-->betrayal-->a Fight with the main opponent-->Rehabilitation in the eyes of the people-->the Final battle-->Unexpected care of business heroine Michelle Rodriguez-->the Salvation of the local flora local fauna to the rescue sinenky animals ran,hesitated,and fled.They were still alive.Yay!-->Fight Captain-->And the wounding of the protagonist.
Whoa,whoa,whoa... I forgot about the course of settling on the planet.Taught to fly,and tongue,giving viewers the opportunity to enjoy the re-creation of the planet through the glasses.Yes,she vpechatlaet.Beautiful jungles,beautiful plants,beautiful jungle...Everything!
Like it or not,60% of the movie is a computer game.That is to say,not only drew people.And thanks for that.
It is very difficult to penetrate this film.To perform-even more so.Understand, the idea here covered by cash budget and computer planet.Hurt can is that those inhabitants of the planet.Facial expressions are good.Here.So,the idea to recognize hard.But is the order,means money.

I heard it that has a hole!

Sam Worthington on Pandora

You would like this film took the Oscar?Would you like a LOT,for 55 in the year of such films?
And well take the points and go home.Now answer the question.I don't

G
God of Party 24.01.20

Don Marzaglia, well, surely at least someone supports my point of view, which I milliway friends, what the hell Oscar? Yes, the usual untwisted prohodna! This year was much more interesting films. Yes, I think will still be in America already released a new Clint Eastwood movie Invictus and we have only February 25 And will be on every corner of the trend the best film of the year, super and all that sort of thing...

G
GumbertG 24.01.20

The big Bang theory (mark Cendrowski/USA/2007-2009)
Review from GumbertG.

Four scientists friends, making plans, experimenting, caring for the opposite sex, playing video games, and next to them - a neighbor, which one way or another in their life participates. Leonard cares for penny, she just loves spending time in their company, Howard tries to appeal to all women on the planet, Rajesh can't speak with any woman on the planet, and Sheldon... Sheldon is a separate issue.
This sitcom does not want to dedicate a review to that he is kind, bright, funny. The feelings that arise when watching this, and I want to associate with the tickling, no matter how it sounded. Unfortunately, such humor is meant not for all, some of the series know, some don't. Those who like intelligent jokes, or at least a non-planar humor, definitely coming from him in the excitement. The sitcom consists of dvadtsatiminutki episodes, almost unrelated to each other storyline. To watch it enough to see the pilot episode. However, it is desirable of course, to watch everything, because all the episodes - just super!
All the actors are great, and Jim Parsons is so generally annealed for five with a bold plus. The humor of this series (like all sitcoms in principle), is based on the charisma of the characters for the jokes and sight gags. Accordingly, there are traditional for most sitcom characters, analyze them.
Unlucky womanizer - standard character, extensively diffusing the artificiality of fame ladies ' man. In this case, that character is Howard Wolowitz in the world Simon Helberg.
Howard is a man of contradiction. On the one hand vividly Express his natural instincts lead him down one path, where he goes out to bars and clubs, trying to make acquaintance with any member of the opposite sex, who will go for it. He especially loves first fleeting luck clearly demonstrate it to my friends, and as carelessly. On the other hand, he is an engineer who loves computers, technology and video games, and besides, he lives with his mother. Contradictions lead him on such a curved path that are, well, just hilarious episodes. Khelberg dedicated, laid out, and stylists, creating the image of an elegant nerd. Tight jeans with funny buckles, bright shirt, in fact, is its essence as such, is simply a must see.

Each weirdo - means a person, seemingly ordinary, but has a couple of oddities, tolerable in a given society. Here is Rajesh Koothrappali - Kunal of Naar. And his weirdness can create really funny explosive situation. In this case Rajesh's pathological fear of communication with the opposite sex, he absolutely cannot talk to women. And all anything, but after drinking a glass of spirits, this is Mr. Rabbit from quiet small rodent turns into seductive Indian ladies ' man with the cheeky manner of speaking and vulgar jokes, and that transformation looks very impressive. Also very funny to watch him communicate with his parents in India via webcam. He walks excitedly with a laptop on hand, discussing their problems, and his parents are asked to put them on the table or couch to see his friends or enjoy his personal life.

Normal person - is for contrast. Spending time with the same characters, but nevertheless the viewer can recognize him as a regular normal person. The role of Leonard Hofstadter played by johnny Galecki. Despite the fact that the hero had absolutely no gajowy and Hochma on it to catch difficult, laughter occurs in the background of his relationship with penny. That's really where the freedom writers! Scenes of awkward courtship, embarrassment, failures - all this adds Leonard charisma at times. In addition, his failure in the love Department with her neighbor very active discussion to his friends. The complexity of his situation is exacerbated by competition, because a large number of good guys hitting on penny. So he tries to be better muzestvennee in her eyes. It gives such food for jokes, and that Leonard did not lag behind in the background of the company.

Sexy girl is a beautiful person, too, forms a contrast, but in some positions can create a humorous situation. Here, the position plays penny kaley cuoco. Very cute chick with huge plans for my life. It want to see something special and she tries to make it something special in his nature. And really, she's a great girl, with character and universal humor. Many girls will see similar traits, penny is not very lucky in work and in relationships. She hopes that Leonard can become that guy that she was kind and helpful. But not everything is in order in this Kingdom and it is not yet decided and Leonard is not very strong... Some of the scenes with her are hilarious.

People from another planet, whose lifestyle, habits, manner of speaking is radically different from most ordinary people. In this case, Dr. Sheldon Cooper performed by Jim Parsons. And this character is really unique, as in the background of sitcoms, and in movies in General. There's never been a humorous character, which caused such exultation in cases where the idea is to cause irritation. His success can be traced, he worked out and the script - funny character, phrase, manner of speech, movement ridiculous. But it does not seem that would be a Sheldon Cooper without Jim Parsons. This great actor creates such episodes that laughter really kills. Speaking of scientific terms and definitions with a stunningly calm and proud look, he just sculpts a block of a certain scientist, monster science. Knowledge Sheldon is really amazing, it really scientifically savvy in all areas of science and technology and is able to tell or explain about what is happening in this world. But his social adaptation is hysterical, this person is really little knows or can do that normal people do every day, such as driving a car or making friends. Standard rules of etiquette will plunge him into a stupor and the writers squeeze out of it, however, without bringing the situation to the absurd, all vyhledat surprisingly natural. He removed from this world and goes in your perfect world, where everything is laid out on shelves and trying to make the world around them, distribution of hits and his roommate, Leonard. Continuously talking about interesting, as it seems, scientific things, Sheldon brings others to a white heat, he however does not understand this. Actually, that Cooper provides about 50% of the humor of the series and it's not bad. We can say this: it is a masterpiece, the other characters are gorgeous.

People with a direct sense of humor must watch!

_
_Don_ 24.01.20

My word:this show is on MTV is not impressive.The humor is definitely for this channel,but...something is not the channel.Where promising Californication :)

N
N1KO 24.01.20

Your review is more like the description. =)

G
GumbertG 24.01.20

My word:this show is on MTV is not impressive.The humor, just for this channel
omg. What are you talking about? You just talk about peer-reviewed series? Its on MTV not exactly show.

Your review is more like the description. =)
For a description of the plot given a minimal amount of text, if you do this. The rest of the analysis.

_
_Don_ 24.01.20

In Ukraine it played on MTV.But at least UT-1,still not my size

G
GumbertG 24.01.20

Scarface (Brian De Palma/USA/1983)
Review from GumbertG.

"Scarface" in 1983. The film is definitely included in the classic crime dramas, has earned a place in the Golden Fund of films.
The plot tells the story of a Cuban gangster Antonio Montana, who was able to move to the US, by the grace of Fidel Castro. The Cuban leader temporarily opened the port of Mariel Harbor, however, cared more about the welfare of his state. Allowed to leave the country, he was out of the way of those people who would prevent to build a clean, bright future for their country. Naturally, a large number of Cuban refugees, many of whom were criminals and thugs, moved to the United States of America, the country of dreams. Among them was Tony Montana, who in Cuba were engaged in murder and had a criminal record.
The American government knew that to let such a huge quantity of dangerous immigrants, then raise the crime rate up. Therefore, it organizes for visitors of the colony, where they are "until better times".
MT understands that in the US it can achieve a lot, so he's eagerly waiting in the wings. Finally, after hearing about his abilities, Tony is hired to kill a former official who fell out of favor with Castro, but managed to gain the memory of many Cubans. He successfully performs the task and gets the opportunity to go into the wild...
The film, in fact, is a remake of the same movie, 1932. However, the creators in the face of American TV Depalma and screenwriter Oliver stone borrowed from the original only the main strings of the plot, creating their own history.
What I want to say? Movie indeed, very strong and impressive. Along with a variety of factors, quality of directing, script, excellent camera work and soundtrack in this film is one of the most memorable characters in the film. Namely, the character, Tony Montana, created by the great actor al Pacino. This actor is no stranger to playing mafia, a person associated with the crime. He often starred in films, where he appeared in the role of a criminal with a gun in his hand. But the image of Montana, a violent criminal and a fanatic is considered to be one of his very best roles, and even the best.
The peculiarity of this execution is that Montana — bloody bandit, without any values and principles. Or rather, what are we looking at al Pacino in the frame, see and believe that he is one. Pacino lives this character in our eyes, and we too with him are living his insane fate, in some episodes even starting to sympathize with this monster, when the Director with the actor gently pushes us to this. But his determination and courage with which they have risen so high may not be values in the human sense. His courage is ferocious and unbridled, to predict its future actions impossible, and his determination borders on arrogance.
The viewer actually twirl around one person. But not to observe him, to feel nothing and remain deaf to what is happening on screen is impossible. Montana is one of the examples of the present acting and undoubtedly one of the main advantages of the film.
The excellent performance of the tape leads us to one and then another aspect of human life. Drugs, corruption, murder, corruption, all the vices in the society live a long time. Against this background, the friendly sarcasm of the main character when he arranges a scandal in a posh restaurant and speak to the audience about how he is "bad".
In the painting there is a flow of many challenging thoughts. How could the seemingly impossible, to turn the fate. What are the limits of human cruelty. How can far-off people, if it has suitable qualities at the right place and time. And as it is dangerous. Consider the whole world their own. Definitely a masterpiece and a classic of cinema.

V
VlitZ 24.01.20

I have an idea! Can all of this a lot bukaf to move somewhere in the blogs... well, all scopem filmgoers obserat the author in comments, the atoms on the forum is not comme Il faut all.
the link in their profiles, esesno, leave here... and better Temko close and spam links in the PM to Humberto, and he will arrange everything.
As an idea?

E
EROY 24.01.20

Nitsche so

M
Mordrag 24.01.20

The Book Of Eli. It's Fallout!

Director: albert Hughes, Allen Hughes

scenario: Gary Witt

producer: Brad Arensman, Yolanda T. Cochran, Susan Downey, ...

operator: don Burgess

Starring: Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman, Mila kunis, ray Stevenson, Jennifer Beals, Evan Jones, Joe Ping, Frances De La Tour, Michael Gambon, Tom waits...

genre: action, drama, adventure, Western

premiere (world) January 14, 2010, (Russian Federation) January 14, 2010

When I started watching, thought it was another boring action, which is rich in American cinema. About 10 minutes after the beginning of the opinion abruptly changed: Style postheader designed strictly, is felt in all: the lack of ammunition, in indifference to all, including the main character, even in the views. The idea of the movie I liked, too, the hero Denzell Washington carries the only copy of the Bible through the scorched earth of America. Faith helps him in the difficult path. All pritenzii on the part of recensio Kinopoisk feel stupid, no perversion of Christianity not noticed, everything seems logical.
I advise you to watch. Fans of negative roles Gary Oldman is a must.

Cafe. Modoc, city in the desert. 2241 year. One.
And water do you have?
- Yes, a little.
- How much?
- Ehh, expensive. On, hold on.
The waitress brings a glass with muddy water and puts it in front of Favourites

Fallout 2

The theme of the lack of things revealed a little more than full. For a glass of water, people give clothes, weapons. Feel the study atmosphere.

The main character is in the desert at the call of the voices, leading him to the West. It bears the only remaining copy of the Bible. For it is hunting hero Gary Oldman. The plot is quite original, does not get bored. Undoubtedly the best film of Dec/Jan.

Especially liked the game Denzell Washington, although previously among the actors he, in my opinion, were not allocated.

7,8/10

ВlitZ
Bad idea, opened this topic in order to stir up interest in the film Forum. For me personally, they succeeded.

M
Mordrag 24.01.20

School (Shkola) Series

the year 2009
country Russia
Director Valeria Gai Germanicus, Ruslan Malikov, Natalia meshchaniniv
script by Natalia Vorozhbit, Vyacheslav Durnenkov, Ivan Ugarov, ...
the operator Batyr Morgachev, Fedor Bookmark
genre drama
premiere (Russia) January 11, 2010

What do you know about us?

That's it, Gaius Germanicus, nothing you do not know about them.
It was evening, there was nothing to do, I stumbled on the movie. The remembering is where the alluring voice I invite you to watch the film, which tells about the realities of teenage life, I started to look. In the credits, seeing the inscription Gai Germanika, I remembered her debut movies, which I am absolutely not impressed.
So the film begins. Strange young man, 20-25 years is on the street. Comes to school, it starts to beat. Hmm. All the fuss around, chat about sex, behavior make to think that it is a penal colony. Hmm.
Dining room. Huge room, constantly filled with people, but at the same, at school auditorium 4 times smaller dining room.
As I watch the show later in the evening, eyes a little tired, and after 10 minutes of watching the show, eyes generally closed for yourself. It's all about the operator. His condition can be described as the condition of the addict who can't get high, hungover, the morning after the New Year. The operator often compels us to watch from a distance of 20 centimeters in the faces of students and teachers, have time to consider nostrils from the inside. Well at least cold there.

The average school

So, after watching several episodes, what have I learned?
1. Girl having sex in 15 years with a stranger is the norm.
2. Drink beer at school and Smoking is the norm.
3. Talking about sex with a teacher is the norm.
4. Teachers send is the norm.
This list can be endless, we just have to watch the show.
The film is one big stereotype. Gaius Germanicus thinks that the school people are divided either on the cool or suckers. Here is the girl-wonk, with pigtails and thick glasses who likes negative character. Normal people are not just teenagers. Really, Gaius Germanicus forgotten in ten years that a teenager is not a mix of a man with a monkey, a hyena character?
Students in the film, like the dragons, locked in a cage called school.

Somewhere I it already saw.

Girl with a gun... Creepy stories that the author throws at us in a crowd... Even it is from any angle shot of the stage, all the films reminds us of revelation that was long before the premiere of Schools. Class? Kids? The Scarecrow?
A little bit of everything. New ideas in the film.
Yes and look at the latest releases in this style: All will die and I will remain, by the same Director. Hmm, it seems pretty clear to me. Gai Germanicus has already received one award, and apparently just decided to go on a well-trodden path.

The result is rather pathetic. The film, which show all as is slap in the eye with stereotypes and similar stories.

1/100

D
DiLouk 24.01.20

Hancock (Hancock)
Director: Peter Berg
Starring: will Smith, Charlize Theron and Jason Bateman.
Budget: 150mln.$

Surely everyone dreamed to be a superhero, to have super-strength, super-health, super-anything. But at a young age, usually when we see such fantasies, it is unlikely many thought about what they will do, get what you want. For example, the top of my fantasy was the salvation of the world. Corny? Of course, but what else could think of a little boy who watches soap operas in the evenings, and cartoons on the weekends, and between classes is worn in the yard with the kids.

But the hero of the movie Hancock never dreamed of anything like that. He superfood. If he were a comic book hero, he probably would have worked as a pizza delivery boy, a journalist, or at least a student delivering a shipment of flowers on the car from the President. And of course it would be just a regular guy who wants to be like everyone else, but it. Our today's hero is the complete opposite of the ideal described by me. First he is black. Do not think that I'm racist, I just could not think of any black comic book superhero. It does not work, do not go on weekends my Auntie for a Cup of tea, does not own a mega-Corporation for the production of weapons, and is not even a student. Instead of such noble pursuits, he lives in a Bungalow in the desert, wearing long-unwashed clothes, don't shave for a few weeks, foul language and getting drunk as hell. However, there is something he shared with the canonical heroes. Yes, he saves the world.

And here it is... no not that... IT's a key component of this film. Hancock - a very clumsy. Especially when he's not sober. And in this state he is most of the time. So what am I do?.. Yes, the salvation of the world. Every pious American knows that the main threat to national security is terrorism. With it mostly and fighting Hancock. Why? Just because such things often shown on TV, and at the same time - how best to fly. Upon arrival, he immediately gets to work... hmm... suffice it to say that the first detention in the film, has cost local authorities millions of dollars in material damage. Hancock does not clog your head with all sorts of little things, like how it is safer to land and not to smash something to smithereens. For his frankly do not favor the government, and even ordinary citizens. Well, of course - where will the money to rebuild the city? Taxes!

The second of the main characters in the movie ray, which is more suitable for the role of a traditional superhero: family-oriented, trying to change the world for the better, under the guise of PR and tries to force pharmaceutical companies to distribute medicines free of charge. I must say that him not too do it. Returning home after one such failed attempt to help the sick and orphaned, he is very badly parked... in the way of a passing train. when he finally realized it - it was too late, a traffic jam and he could neither back up or drive forward. And when I tried to get out of the car, and even managed to get stuck. And our hero - here. Ray he saved, but not too elegant - the train was dented in the shape of a human profile, and the cars (fortunately, freight) derailed. And the cars... hope they were insured.

While Hancock got out of the victim conveying means around a crowd of angry citizens, shouting curses at the inept Superman. Ray clambered out of the car, calmed the crowd, and then invited his Savior to come to visit. Well, not a taxi was to go, right?

Further, from a hapless PR man there is a wild idea - to restore the good name of Hancock, making that a folk hero. That, however, did not like his wife. Unlike the son, who was delighted. And what is Sam Hancock? For him this is a real moral dilemma, to try to change their lives, or continue the usual way?

And although the plot is made not to Oscar for him is quite interesting to watch, thanks to the colorful characters and nezaezzhennaya topic. However, sometimes the writers are a little overcomplicated with mythology, but this isn't very noticeable while watching the film.

Because the special effects and direction - worthy of all praise! All the fun we will show in the most advantageous angles, and the most intense moments on the contrary, are forced to guess what is happening outside our view.
The sound is also not far behind - all rattles, explodes, falls, POPs and screams are very realistic. The actors voicing the Russian version have been selected very well.
So in conclusion, I want to say what movie I liked it, I highly recommend everyone to see.

8.9/10

PS Yes, this is my first attempt. So judge strictly. Not to litter a theme, you can write your opinion in my blog on the PG: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/2399/

G
GumbertG 24.01.20

Opinion it is better to write in this topic, discussion, criticism - 50% topics to be and should be.

Mordrag
Well, just more.

DiLouk
Not bad, but the story would have less space, and its own analysis more.

_
_Don_ 24.01.20

What people doing that will be promoted.DiLouk,I mean it.Mordrag,in a word,you're broke the concept bydlota and drug addicts many bukaff in his post.That is to say,nothing new.

M
Mordrag 24.01.20

You know, you're probably in school still such a thing did not pass, but still, in the words of the author is the goal. It can be called in a few words. This is the first. Second. Dilok wrote quite sensible ideas, in your own words. Reading such reviews is a pleasure, unlike reading such as yours. Eyes catch phrase ripped with fire, the author makes an effort and makes all its convolutions, that looks pretty funny. This is not anything new, it's just nothing. Apparently our poor envying the author hastily wrote these lines, with one hand working under the table, and the other wiping the sweat from his forehead wrote something about the PR DiLouk'a

Passing the moderators - let hung day, the patient saw ban for okormlenija can immediately:)

M
Mordrag 24.01.20

Repo Men / Repo Men / Miguel Sapochnik / 2010

Hello, you have a debt on the loan.

Briefly about the movie: Remy, earning cutting out artificial organs from people against their will, gets injured in the workplace, but, not being insured, gets the money and he has to find the money for a new heart.
Immediately move on to the acting. Friend Remi chosen poorly. And how could he will fall in love with
Jude law, undoubtedly wonderful. No more, no less best role. On his face throughout the film, seen and experiences, and figuring out future moves. After a power surge that killed his heart, he moves to the side of their former enemies, the defaulters. Epic? No doubt.
But there's the RUB. Imagine you work at a dog shelter, and you have over 10 years put to sleep up to twenty dogs a day by order of the authorities. And here you pick up a puppy on the street, which is play all day, etc. etc. You stop going to work, will lose the only earnings over this? I doubt it.
I also doubt that the Ripper, who cut the organs from people for so long, will refuse to work just at a time when he needs a lot of money.
I noticed that on the forums talking about excessive violence in the film. I such did not notice, well, except that fight with the office workers. American.
And in General, one can see that the movie is American in their style to talk about weeping and repentant killers:\ Another example: what American film is complete without a cool American black woman, which pushed the main character to the wall and the second calling out the mats, he dictates the requirements? That's right, no! Even the Thriller Law Abiding Citizen and the one without it. Deciding not to stand out, Miguel Sapochnik also added a very epic episode in the bunker debtors (and where in the supermarket destroyed the bunker, a thought flashed in my idea) In General nonsense smacks of the film, and, moreover, strongly.

Dystopia...
In fact, everything that justifies the movie - the ending. All these games with thousands of nine opponents and the bins with black. Preparing himself and the tribe of the long-suffering girlfriend of the main character. Beach and a book. In short, all the nonsense that is poured on the audience half of the film. Remy now connected to the M5 and spend the rest of their happy days on the beach.
Happy End. The system remained in place only at the places of the killed will get a few new rippers.

The final rating. For 3 actors, plus 1 for non-stop action, plus 2 for the ending

6/10

What would you do Remy? I would go for the pink sheets...

C
Cool8842 24.01.20

Review of the film transformers 2
Transformers 2-a typical summer Hollywood blockbuster.Absolutely stupid,where the main indicator of good directing is collapse sheds huge robots ''.
The downsides of the picture-the whole car.
Scenario-outright trash.The whole plot can be described in 1-2 sentences,not the longest.
The first half of the film is generally better not to watch.The action constantly jumps from the hero to the transformers and back,but more clumsily.We show 15 minutes of boring everyday life of the protagonist Sam,and after a spectacular scene with robots long 1-1.5 minutes!!!
The second half is more coherent,but it doesn't.
Another serious problem of the new film-the excessive comic of what is happening.Yes, the humor in the movie should be to dilute some tension,but not so!Here a joke in every second scene,and jokes-fart and unfunny.Actually what is happening on the screen(everywhere circling military equipment between robots occur the battle ''life and death,and at the same time, the Colonel of the homeless has plans to save the world and the main characters overexcited teenagers)-as otherwise the farce will not name.
It is not clear what is the universe made film(?)-for fun transformtion and their friends'', or the gloomy war from the original.
The actors do not want to say-they are a bit too overplayed.
All this mayhem Michael Bay oppose 1 but which in fact pulls the whole film,namely, filigree,fantastically choreographed action.When there is a meeting good '' and bad' it is impossible to tear your eyes away from how cool everything collapses,burns,explodes.The level of special effects that we see in Transformers 2 can be called a model.
But when the fight ends,again start stupid jokes and boring situations and you waiting,Well, when there will be another action scene?'',which will atone for this horrible boring minutes.
At the end of the film in the cinema getting with a completely empty head,but with vivid memories of the special effects.But they soon fade away,and you forget the movie.Forever....

Rating:2 out of 5
Author:Artem Udartsev (Cool)
Come to my website,which is listed in the profile!The profile of the website-more reviews of movies.Updated every few days.You can also watch the trailer,listen to the sound from a famous movie and also download Wallpapers for your desktop.
Be sure to log in when you log on to the website!We Are Waiting For You!