3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Chichigin 24.01.20 12:50 pm

The optimization of the game (Dark Souls 3)

In your opinion how well optimized the game is, especially on a weak graphics card. Just at the time the publishers of the game played with us a cruel joke with the system requirements, particularly graphics cards.
243 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Whispers In The Dark 24.01.20

athlon II x4 640
radeon HD6850 1gb
An average of 25 fps on high, sometimes up to 12 prosidaet fps

S
Sergey Korneev 24.01.20

and when I started to run changed the settings and the lag started perezalil settings changed only in the network off and all became norms

s
snayper2013 24.01.20

Sergey Korneev
Tell me, what did I have same config, but, this game is just terrifying.

S
Sergey Korneev 24.01.20

snayper2013
try to disable network in settings on off that locally then re-launch the game

T
Totor 24.01.20

But no one faced with such nonsense . As soon as I get on the Wall Latrica , in the beginning, after the first fire on the first descent too ! At anybody such was not ??

S
Sergey Korneev 24.01.20

snayper2013
well I start log is also a gesture with the mouse normally turn could almost slideshow was then off in settings to play with using no contact set to the maximum speed without going more into the game restarted the game and the rules became playable did not have such lag

B
Beirut 24.01.20

It is time to get used to bad ports, the problem of games with ports that is tuned for the hardware console percent the memory. PS dviglo not able to work with the triangle percents-memory-the memory, the same GTA sawed YEAR to the norms of port. as well, and Batman.

A
AT_Sagor 24.01.20

Would be better if they optimized the resume, and then loads this percentage for 20 min, and the progress is still zero. So until this game gets.

f
fr0st05 24.01.20

people who have tried to configure in the settings vidokarty ?

O
Oasis777 24.01.20

The game is optimized. Max.set. the normal flight. There were no departures. The Frisians were not. (And... well, if litsuha Cho)
Spoiler

D
Devilor 24.01.20

980ti, license. FPS falls below 60. All on ultra. The Frisians no. No departures. Optimization of a Bang. Thanks for the good game developers.

f
fr0st05 24.01.20

optimizacija uge 570

D
Daniil H 24.01.20

My settings are on low,on a local game,the resolution changed.The low speed frequencies,writes to me.
And the game should finish loading up to 25 Gig?

f
fr0st05 24.01.20

with this card the rules will be ?

K
KorakLEN 24.01.20

Max settings, FullHD. Stable 60 fps without flashes. MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G and i7-4790K.
The new driver has not yet been set.

t
t1own 24.01.20

just kapets, HS optimization no the first time I see a game where the low and high settings the difference is practically zero, though it took just moved from consoles and graphics settings so to show what would be seen that it is the same for pitch

Spoiler

p
pochtipushkin 24.01.20

Alex Kichigin
Alex Kichigin wrote:
Not exactly updated, it is necessary to do it.
I still say that the driver I UPDATED and everything is fine.

E
Elviryand 24.01.20

Spoiler
In such settings 28 (only one place is found) - 40 fps. Full(!) the minimum fps is the same. Settings put fps hard shadows, ssao, and water quality.
I had banditam to lock fps at 32.

Iron. AMD X6 Hairdryer , 6GB of RAM. Video AMD 6970 2gb.
I hope the patches they will be able to throw at least 5-10 fps.

I
Indoril Nerevar 24.01.20

konfa profile ultra 55-60 fps

A
AT_Sagor 24.01.20

Hmmm, slows down mercilessly. Then for some reason many people forget about the processor, it, among other things, will not follow the role. I have here it is relatively weak AMD FX6300, but the GTX 970 - here complaints should not be, memory is actually 16GB. But despite the graphics card slows down so that God forbid to see that, because of this the game is very difficult - hell, Dodge. That's not ultra settings I have.