3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 24.01.20 12:52 pm

THE THIEF GAMES (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

But what advice is there for prohozhdenie for the thief... I don't habitually without backstabing =)
43 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 24.01.20

So no one has any thoughts on this?

B
Begemot 24.01.20

Obsalyutno Not! The thief should sit in jail!

L
Lilith 24.01.20

Not caught - not a thief!! :))
Hence, should not sit!

B
Begemot 24.01.20

..........Theoretically.........

-
-Wyveren- 24.01.20

Thieves? no, from all sorts of guards need to blame !!!

-
-Wyveren- 24.01.20

Gorath , the answer to your question : RACE: Bosmer ( wood elf ) , style : hobo , magic : chameleon and invisibility ; Main skills : short blades , light armor , acrobatics , athletics , Medrete or sneak , security, important Trade and eloquence ( bargain and it is a must!!!) some kind of magic , alchemy and blacksmith( but better not . Procacci security : go to Balmora and Salathiel all homes , ( magic unlock do not recommend , better rock it ), open all boxes and chests , and go to the next city ... I have 4 hours safety without teachers by 50 points so raised... Then difficult in the end became , and used the services of Kasserine ( in Balmora near the river is his house ) ...

-
-Wyveren- 24.01.20

With a sign he understands , I personally did or Moonshadow , or the knight , but it then does not need to be...

B
Bianor 24.01.20

Actually, the ideology of the game, Bosmer archers, and thieves - the Khajiit. But, it is a matter of taste and if you're an absolute fan of the lesson, play the urca. Your thief would look ridiculous, but level 30-th function, the thief will perform in flight.

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

Sign in the game,always have to be the Atronach....The rest is all bullshit....

-
-Wyveren- 24.01.20

And what's good about the Atronach ?

D
Dairel 24.01.20

I always choose the Lady)) just like it) I don't understand why so bothered? if they can play even the most wretched character with shitty data quickly on their feet...

B
Begemot 24.01.20

Thieves!

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

Lady sign for beginners,it does not give any significant advantages,all of these bonus points, you could pump...But the Atronach...1-lots of extra mana.2-Absorption spalov(ie 50% of what the spell used on you instead of the negative effect go damage,add mana)

D
Dairel 24.01.20

Mitin as possible to flood all sorts of nonsense, and one and the same?!!
Mijas, you said yourself that pump up to zoblachnye heights per night), I'll say, knowing the game and leveling system, no need to worry about race or sign)) any character for beginners, if it comes to that =))))

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

Just the opposite....Skill which gives the Atronach you can't get more in any way,SpellABS 50...50!!!(emphasis added)....And points Ladies after pumping be useless..

D
Dairel 24.01.20

I like that it doesn)) to play for the first time the harder the better) flawless hero with superskirama I don't need) in short, I don't care about the characters and what they give =))))

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

Well, thank you....Did not expect,I did not expect this turn of events....I'm just going to read a long lecture about the benefits of different signs..... :((((

S
Serious Dwarf 24.01.20

I believe the sign to be selected carefully. For example, the sign of a warrior, Altmer the MAG well is completely useless.

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

The sign does not need to choose carefully...Here is a selection adnaznachna...the Atronach....All other characters are crap....Such as Lady and the Horse,which improve parameters nafig not needed,it is then the settings are 100,the advantages given to a warrior,for pumped hero,as a drop in the ocean....The sign of the Mage,not without CE,the Tower is all garbage,everything she gives,you can create one yourself and so on. In General the REPUTABLE declare....I passed the game so many times,and signs of almost all touched...When a character is pumped,all characters except the Atronach nafig not need...

D
Dairel 24.01.20

reputable you our))) I want with the same authoritative position to declare that my personal game sign has no effect) weave believe that it is of little independent)