3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 24.01.20 12:52 pm

THE THIEF GAMES (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

But what advice is there for prohozhdenie for the thief... I don't habitually without backstabing =)
43 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faust 24.01.20

Question out of topic: has Anyone tried the cave Dagoth Ur is not to break your heart, but use it for its intended purpose, i.e. to become God ???

G
Golem 24.01.20

The Atronach is the coolest, but where to get the spell to restore magic?(potions I'm not preverzhenets to use it, I would get better at any subject to a permanent effect.)

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

2 Daryl-I agree with everything you say....So be it!!! From now on,choose anything,the most rational bybor not for us....Nooo....What's the difference,because the hero then vseravno will be cool...All yuzaem chitin armor and a rusty dagger...Of the signs suggest a snake....

2 Golem-I've already written,a skill which gives the Atronach allows you to forget about the bubbles of mana...But in General is nice,cause Ancestral Ghost,causing him a punch knife,the said Ghost starts to attack you with magic...Skill which gives you the Atronach,converts it curse you mana...This also applies to traps...I for the entire game,never used bubbles of mana,and it never went below half....

PS Eeeh...I Feel will soon go Daryl,and scolds me a lot...

B
Bianor 24.01.20

So what? Incidentally very few bronek in appearance better than chitin. Imperial + chitin + ebonite and all. Glass - like Christmas tree, netchemia - rags, steel barrel Java, choose no more of that:)

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

Of their!!! It all depends how you play...If you like to see your character,and you put the appropriate type,then for God's sake...And I'm playing with the view from their eyes,and to me purple looks like my armor...

B
Bianor 24.01.20

In principle, you yourself can only see in the mirror:)
Okay, das jeder seinen, as it was written on the gates of Buchenwald:)

B
Bianor 24.01.20

Sorry for mistake: jedem das seine...

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

(suspiciously) das jeder seinen? Hmmm....Maybe I should be offended? =))) And then suddenly,the message in the far from perfect :)))

D
Dairel 24.01.20

Mijas, my love, how can I blame you? for anything) but I'll weave a woman, a Lady gives a plus to the attractiveness, as I recall) and ostalnoe us women, doesn't matter))

G
Golem 24.01.20

To Their
Tamplarie armor look cool - just like Caesar in them, silver is good(only the kit), and I also like the steel boots.

J
Joca 24.01.20

I, for instance, Dunmer(ka), the sign of the shadow; the sword of night. A professional thief, and on the characteristics of not complaining. Shadow, however, is not very convenient: when you take che still occur. Level 8 in the Guild (the thieves, not the Dunmer), a bandit, and the penalties during the game was only 110.

M
Mihas_ 24.01.20

Direll,I think you've got lady,we're fine with attractiveness. :)))

I
INKvizitoR 24.01.20

Built a mess here. Che is there to argue. Anyway because all the characters in the end are the same! Though a mage, though a warrior, even a thief, though I was not there 8))

D
Dairel 24.01.20

Mijas, there is no limit to perfection)

G
Golem 24.01.20

You can pick up Persian so that it initially will quickly evolve or so that he has a lot of magic.(preferably someone with magic, because he has so much more magic in the end will be, and with the same characteristics).

T
Tit 24.01.20

If you steal, open the only with magic.I only do vichada everything from the pockets and from the shelves and go UNPUNISHED!

T
TrueMan 24.01.20

Fellow thieves, you might be able to help me.
I'm in trouble, I lost my special friend - Anasci. The last time I saw her in Pelagiada ( in General
as always) . Then she asked her to bring two flowers codes and Canet. The next time I came with flowers
she wasn't anywhere. I went in the restaurant and in her home - she's missing. If anyone knows where she might be - give
I know , I am very worried for her.
=)

D
Druid676 24.01.20

dairel perfection it is the chapel)

D
DRaider 24.01.20

To play a thief you need a thief born
Thieves are weak and as a class have virtually no advantages .By the way, specialization in the same class in Morrowind is not encouraged.
By the way that gives the leadership of the thieves Guild (and that to me it is basically no chance I would like to know what you're missing)

B
Bianor 24.01.20

Lose a lot of interesting quests are much more interesting dumb bloodthirsty quests of the fighters Guild or poorly worded quests of the mages Guild. In addition, at least 10 points of popularity. And a couple of interesting artifacts, which otherwise would not receive.