3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20 12:53 pm

HOW is this possible in the game in 2017. (Prey (2017))

Let's help Masha to calculate what angle to the barrel, they should shoot the bullet to hit the crosshair at a distance of more than 2 cm from the trunk
Even in the fucking Dyce can in the normal positioning of the arms.
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

And is hastily pulled out the screens from other games with the normal situation of small arms in the hands.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 24.01.20

sho?

R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

skewed position of the gun in his hands! SHO!! Look where he's looking!

geometry, technical drawing, autocad truant at school? Even in the curve of the projection of the barrel in this position will not be looking in the crosshairs.

R
RGC 24.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Start-control Panel-Uninstall programs-Uninstall Prey

I

Rehm Oytenberg
hammer, in PrEA is such garbage certainly not vazhnetskie.
but if you want you can field of view through the config change, it will be a little better (probably)

R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

RGC
that is the right approach, way of life will go! If you notice a fly in the soup eat not complain!

I

Rehm Oytenberg
the soup is so you can just pour and not to eat

G
Gray Garry 24.01.20

Well, I kotakoli a bit. Personally I noticed this when I watched the game on YouTube, but during the passage didn't even remember how to do something not before it.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 24.01.20

Like, dice special on shooters. Doom-SUDDENLY, the shooter. Prey-Shooter with RPG elements(Which in General you can go stealth or hacking turrets) let's prideratsya to the fact that Geralt's scabbard hanging in the air (AS POSSIBLE) in GTA 5 you can carry 4 rifles, 6 pistols, Grenade launcher, rocket launcher and two shotguns in his pocket (HOW IS that POSSIBLE?!) You want realism-go in Armu 3, and here you can turn into a mug, and the shotgun is schetkik cartridge.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

The Inquisitor newbies
right, no need to call the waiter to change the plate. Pour and get out or eat and don't complain. BRAVO

S
SuperDron 24.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Even when the throwing of objects is not realistic calculated all the vectors of force, the amendment to the wind, interaction with different types of surfaces, etc. (as that used to calculate what was needed was a supercomputer in the TOP 10 in the world) Horror, finally!

I

Rehm Oytenberg
none of this soup with a fly to buy is not made
the rollers were a bunch on the game, already all the disadvantages for yourself to see

R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

Okay, I understand you all do not care one it irritates me no questions.

D

Rehm Oytenberg
Imagine. One. Because the person will not be adequate to inflate the PROBLEM of the LOCATION of the BARREL to the level of a giant miscalculation.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

Navrenoe, Andromeda you too ate so extolled

R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

The planochki you ... she...that...very low....

I

Rehm Oytenberg
you just cling to the garbage before you posted, I even focus on the location of the trunk does not pay

D

Rehm Oytenberg
If the game is on the level of misery descends to the level of Andromeda fact incorrect wellbore placement, it's got problems. For SIM otklanivayus.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

The Inquisitor newbies
But now.....now there is no turning back.....you're going to play and know the game is something wrong. You'll start to look closer, to turn the eye....to think about it....he'll also start to get to you...more and more.....then your patience will snap, you sarissa and go kill hookers and bury itself in the trunk. I know I ruined your life!;D

I

Rehm Oytenberg
Spoiler