3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20 12:53 pm

HOW is this possible in the game in 2017. (Prey (2017))

Let's help Masha to calculate what angle to the barrel, they should shoot the bullet to hit the crosshair at a distance of more than 2 cm from the trunk
Even in the fucking Dyce can in the normal positioning of the arms.
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rehm Oytenberg 24.01.20

The Inquisitor newbies
I no juicing good.

But okay, maybe with the nexus someone help or I'll go back to the old resource will be picking, and maybe you don't have to kill prostitutes.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 24.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
thank you very much, and I began to worry
Spoilerset

s
singularity2016 24.01.20

multiplatform \_(ツ)_/

w
walkris 24.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Well, you're a whiner, just what some prieb...... to stalk the game, go play your minecraft, so that's all right!

E
Eynart 24.01.20

How looks shabby screen of Battles. This is how the paralytic need to be so gun hold?

B
BlooDFeaR666 24.01.20

dug up sight in the game and the fact that he turns into a mug with his size is the norm and thus how it changes its molecular structure and what happens to the rest of its mass is okay but the aiming is Yes, direct the unreal and different from real life and so as for me the author was just hoping to myself likes to cheat supposedly it will support it because it is the most inexplicable in the game

M
MikuHadsune 24.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Do not like to go by. I understand if it niggle was the gameplay, story, optimization.... but this?! Just laugh.

F
Flitwick 24.01.20

The author is petty and low person. Insulted the developers of one of the best games this year and users, rightly protecting it. How do you then in the eyes of their loved ones going to watch it, pig?

D
Delphis 24.01.20

MikuHadsune
and the fact that you trollywood you not hurt? funny

M
MikuHadsune 24.01.20

Delphis
Me trolling do not hurt.
But it is immediately obvious what kind of person could dump. All to the lantern and he is so special... wow, found the incompatibility of the crosshairs and ballistics of the flight of the bullet. Yes, normal ballistics in games on the fingers to count, however, all play and have fun.

D
Delphis 24.01.20

MikuHadsune
if you're trolling doesn't hurt, why would you agrissa on such topics?

M
MikuHadsune 24.01.20

Delphis
What would potrolit stupid of the authors of such topics. I want to understand what they have in mind, sawdust or straw.

D
Delphis 24.01.20

MikuHadsune
you feed the Troll, to understand what it eats?

M
MikuHadsune 24.01.20

Delphis
Yeah, but still something to understand how he's fat.
Worse - if such writing seriously. Then this clinic.

D
Delphis 24.01.20

MikuHadsune
why do you have a nickname like this? what is the reason? this character is like something to do, or you're a fan of this character?

R
Rolemanser 24.01.20

Rehm Oytenberg
And the most important thing you have not noticed, first aid kits and food heals almost instantly, and in real life, it takes a few weeks. You images with bio-chemical processes to throw?

m
mrKaktak 24.01.20

well, downloaded people pirates...well, carped))))Azaz)))let's make a noise...ska)))it would be desirable that thread who created the Realism...and we are all imbued with the idea)))it's your time, because Elvis has left the building...Dron SKM))))

M
MikuHadsune 24.01.20

Rolemanser
And in real life, people in chairs and mugs do not turn and blots are not at war.

K
Kovboy belomor 24.01.20

But what a schoolyard snickering already.She never will understand the sense of the old player.When long ago the first time I launched F. E. A. R and hung from the high,walls crumble,Palma.The young hamster's eyes will probably arise if the right now show.And then it was really good.Plus of course opupeniya voice.The sound louder and Paradise full.And then the location of the trunk.:Must live simply and to look at life Shirshov.

R
Rolemanser 24.01.20

MikuHadsune
you are on the form gas key look, with this pattern I have never seen.