3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20 12:54 pm

FPS does not rise above 63 (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Game in 2002,but in may, confine FPS higher than 63 fps does not rise:

Can this restriction be removed?License GOG.
In the beginning,in the Intro,this is not:
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Who drove you in the head with a stable FPS in the game ???
Video from Genes are not watching what?Or not quite?

X_ray_83 wrote:
And then you mold is about 100 fps !
Remember then games were ports of PS2 third-person action game, 60 fps gave a maximum standard was.
I just yesterday in Mafia 1 was trying to win the race.On the track,at its beginning somewhere in the 80-90FPS in the resolution of 1366x768.110 seats were up.And by the end of the round,when from the stands, the audience cheers,FPS falls till about 37,and then,maybe less.
Mafia 1 on the PS2 brought in 2004,and on the Pitch in 2002м.
And I'll throw in another Return To Castle Wolfenstein.60 frames is the norm

570GTX:
Spoiler

7950:
Spoiler

Feel the difference?This is on AM2+,Win 7 x64,but that's a different card

X
X_ray_83 24.01.20

[Denis]
I do not need sarcasm to sculpt ! You iron zero couldn't even corny paging file to do for Witcher 3 !
What do I new to tell ??
Again for the gifted GOG version does not equal the release of 2002 ! And not the fact that he has a 2002 version the one with the patch !

Because it is not the first game in GOG differs from the original I have.

Return To Castle Wolfenstein and the he and here ? This is an action Packed third person or I write not clear ?
I played Wolf in 100фпс and 100Hz monitor then in 2001, how old are you if not a secret, apparently you scalcom was then time to think/consider myself a smarter others !

X
X_ray_83 24.01.20

[Denis]
To Wolf why fps little you know ?
Because Wolf is performed in OpenGL and ATI Radeon bad they didn't work in it !
And a specific example when Doom 4 OpenGL AMD was leaking....
And by the way this is essentially the first game which was started in 4k resolution on its a Matrox Parhelia in 2002.
So you tell me about the Wolf that I do not know )))) Khoury of the Mat in General, the expert )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
You iron zero couldn't even corny paging file to do for Witcher 3 !
Why would I want to do when he was hammered to the eyeballs?
Spoiler
If you put less,the game would crash.And where does all the Witcher 3?You want to fight?

X_ray_83 wrote:
Again for the gifted GOG version does not equal the release of 2002 !And not the fact that he has a 2002 version the one with the patch !

Because it is not the first game in GOG differs from the original I have.
In his video FPS exactly the same as mine:not higher than 63 frames.And if Gene started the game on Win 10 x64,then logically (by the way,where is it?) he is not any version 2002.Witcher 1 also had,I version 2007 disk could not yet on Vista 32-bit to run,but on Win 10 x64 play.
And from the original,mainly differ in the limitation of FPS.Stalker ERS from GOG on 7950 runs without problems in DX10,but the old disc version of the given artifacts.

X_ray_83 wrote:
Return To Castle Wolfenstein and the he and here ? This is an action Packed third person or I write not clear ?
We see only what we want to see?Yeah?Because it's convenient.And anything that Mafia 1 is not a console port?Her first PC was brought in 2002м,then on the PS2 and Xbox in 2004.But you also need smart teachers to cut,to teach materiel

X_ray_83 wrote:
To Wolf why fps little you know ?
In my country,my house lies an old pirate drive with a series of Wolfenstein,with Crusts,I ran on the XFX 4890 without any lags and lags.The game flew like Sunny broom.Remember,where the beach was,like,Omaha beach with bunkers,and a castle.The castle got dead Vikings climbed with them for some reason did not manage it and gave up the game.

X
X_ray_83 24.01.20

[Denis]
here at the Witcher 3?You want to fight?
I myself began to Maliki to sculpt like a schoolboy ???
And as I did not know that it is possible to increase and then straight Pro has become mdeee...
And if the Gene run the game on Win 10 x64,then logically (by the way,where is it?) he is not any version 2002
For whom I roller Scam ???? There is a version 2002 all the same SUDDENLY 63 fps.
Certainly not 2002 yeah, and 100% sure ???? Here again, it's hard to hug ???
Spoiler
The Witcher 1 also had,I version 2007 disk could not yet on Vista 32-bit to run,but on Win 10 x64 play
Here again you of the heresy of writing the disc version I have Witcher 1 was taken in 2007 does not start because of the DRM protection on Win10 as well, and Gothic 3 Starforce !
Version with crack do not help they dropout FPS it's not on forums this I have checked PERSONALLY . What did you run the explain pirates without DRM or proof you give that Witcher 1 has DRM ? Where do you get this info, it is contrary to reality ????
Yes more fun then when the game is 1 gig operatives Gretl 3 gig.
Stalker ERS from GOG on 7950 runs without problems in DX10,but the old disc version of the given artifacts.
Again just a shot in the dark ! There are patches out the wazoo and you compare the disk without the patch, with a bunch of patches GOG ! And that you do not have can he understand ?
In clear Sky there are shoals with graphics just wrote a lot where the new wood and cards, but it is so for the General development )))
Spoiler
It first on the PC was brought in 2002м,then on the PS2 and Xbox in 2004
And GTA 3 which is a console port there is 60fps these are the games I had in mind ! And PC games ekzy in was basically the first person shooters I did not mention at all ! In fact, Mafia 1 was in 60 fps does not believe there is a torrent with the game in 2002 and the fact that there in the GOG version namutili I'm not interested, sometimes Rogowska version buggy shit I'm already a little ran .
Better not to touch developers old games and shit like Legend of heroes trails in the sky out that don't start and take off every 5 minutes unlike the original !

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83X_ray_83 wrote:
In fact, Mafia 1 was in 60 fps does not believe there is a torrent with the game in 2002 and the fact that there in the GOG version namutili I'm not interested
X_ray_83X_ray_83 wrote:
And then you mold is about 100 fps !
Instead thousand words,here it is:
Spoiler

gennaz
Gene,if you would,test the race on my system.That's the promise of the saves:
Спойлерhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/9XcT/FvAC8jhXy
The saves in this game rush to the root folder of the game.All just

g
gennaz 24.01.20

X_ray_83
Yes, Gog version was buggy,downloaded another one and the game flew.
Spoiler
[Denis]
XP I have,2 years is already 10 wines,I think the problem is in the GOG version.

g
gennaz 24.01.20

[Denis]
Already did.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20

gennaz
Oh,and which version you downloaded?Steam?
Thank you very much for the help

X
X_ray_83 24.01.20

[Denis]
In the end, the GOG version is shit you say ))) And th was hard to check ?

q
quatroz 24.01.20

well than you 60 frames not like? :D

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
In the end, the GOG version is shit you say ))) And th was hard to check ?
Gloat,like a small child.One smiley for me the whole thread of crap.Scientist,e-mine,left here loaf baked.

quatroz
If these 60K/s was stable, and that 245-120 or 168-33, there's a difference? However,Gene on the video I forgot to enable hardware TL.It TL I have FPS puts

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20

X_ray_83
quatroz
gennaz
MagicHero
saa0891
In General,I disabled these options:

And here's a FPS happened at the finish line:

g
gennaz 24.01.20

[Denis]
Great !

M
Merch_Dendy 20.08.22

I'll tell you a little secret. If the FPS is more than 60-63, then the game will be fast, as if acceleration is enabled. Just enable Cheat Engine speedhack. When you turn it on, the game will immediately raise the FPS to 80 and it will start to fly, if you turn on the slowdown, the game will be at 250 FPS, but it will also go in accelerated mode. It's almost impossible to play like this.

K
Kryogen 20.08.22

Merch_Dendy
Necrophilia go to sleep and don't talk nonsense in ancient themes

A
Alphalva 20.08.22

Kryogen wrote:
in ancient themes
This average fps will still start to suck as soon as the game is released
Merch_Dendy wrote:
FPS will be more than 60-63
Merch_Dendy wrote: it
will raise FPS to 80
Merch_Dendy wrote:
the game will be at 250 FPS
Newly born - if you are not enough 30 that then don’t ask 1000 right away, why do you need these 60, it’s on your bottom

M
Merch_Dendy 20.08.22

When you say a fact about the game and not a word that you don’t have enough FPS, but they throw shit at you: “What are you, a nufag? So go to your COD play at 1000 FPS, and 60 is enough for us oldfags.”
Alphalva
Where did I even hint a little that I lack 60 FPS? I went through this mafia perfectly several times and was happy with 60-63 FPS and it was always enough

A
Alphalva 20.08.22

Merch_Dendy
Merch_Dendy wrote:
Where did I give a little hint that I'm missing
Where did I give a little hint that you're missing

J
JluHeuKa 20.08.22

There is such a cool thing as a dx converter, in Google write mafia dx8 to dx9 converter, and all the problems with fps are gone and you don’t need to touch the checkboxes from this and all the lags because the game is generally written on dx8 what you want from the game of 2001, 30 fps and no more, because the original on win xp was still at 30 fps, and the game mechanics are tied to fps if you don’t want to break the game (too slow opponents in the race on any difficulty or the inability to complete some tasks in a fast race (a car with grenades or a bridge with a deregalia near the hospital, don’t touch it at all))