3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kewelldkny 24.01.20 12:54 pm

The competition for the new rune words, the prize is Vex (Diablo 2)

Archon Guard apnuli theme with a new unwordly and I immediately slipped thought.

You must publish(offer) in the subject version of the new runeword for implementation at PG
and it is IMPORTANT! write why this runeword needs to be added to the server.

One party may propose one runeword
- Newly registered on the forum, don't participate

At its discretion, choose three most attractive offer'and give a Vex for everyone.
The prize of spectator sympathies vex. (can be donated at the discretion of the crowd / at my discretion, any of the participants, including the winner)

The total prize Fonte: Lo
The potential number of winners 3 or 4
125 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamviktor 24.01.20

Look specially invented for himself FORTEGRA: (EL+SOL+DOL+LO) + (JAH+ITH+BER) = 4 soket veapon (can be blue with that KHP) =EL+SOL+DOL+ITH
EL+SOL+DOL+ITH - I combined part of rune words
+200% Defensa
+300% damage
+2ХП per LVL (based on hero level), respectively, can be worn from LVL 1, because it is meaningful to bind the parameter to the lvl of the hero.
+30@
+5% lighte res
+1str (based on hero level), respectively, can be worn from LVL 1, because it is meaningful to bind the parameter to the lvl of the hero.
+ MF% (based on hero level), respectively, can be worn from LVL 1, because it is meaningful to bind the parameter to the lvl of the hero.
+ 10% DR - rounded
+20teleport (for the meaning of mana to waste)
+5% to maximum life
+25FCR
and to further add variability to have a socket under the facet the light for example or 15ias+40ED
You can of course have something to add, but I think that will be enough.

A
Archon Guard 24.01.20

respectively you can wear from LVL 1, because it is meaningful to bind the parameter to the lvl of the hero.
why break people's brains this sentence, she is stupid without meaning, because LVL runes will not have to carry LVL 1, and another parameter based on the level of character invented specifically in order NOT to carry the characters of a small level, and not Vice versa

well, if it's a to wear it in good health just so convenient XD
Torum once suggested the idea for such a case - by juvele to draw a Enigma(well, here fortiga), and put it in the shack - a very for yourself will

i
iamviktor 24.01.20

Archon Guard
It's gonna be a thing) if juwel fortegra insert into shako! And all of this on the classics, to wigs you can drive it faster^^

i
iamviktor 24.01.20

Archon Guard
+ inventing runwindow is a complex process which must be done by the group, given the properties of runes and their rarity|level and value of options they give. For D2 in 99% of Runewords - unbalanced slag.

m
minovalo 24.01.20

and you turn into a farce
What this unpromising subject is not purely to start neighing? :derp:

k
kewelldkny 24.01.20

The original name of the theme vex for the offer
This time, g_n have not deleted my topic, as in the first couple of times, but just renamed it.
Think what you want

I
Immense 24.01.20

GE - posted by: magician has no personal runwindow
About the same with ICQ (of course there is chaos and he rules), so I'm not going to offer a new RV and will correct existing:

Fury
+290-340% Enhanced Damage -- ed like the chaos
40% Increased Attack Speed
20% Chance To Cast Level 15 Decrepify On Striking-instead of Prevent Monster Heal
66% Chance Of Open Wounds
33% Deadly Strike
Ignore Target's Defense
-25% Target Defense
20% Bonus To Attack Rating
6% Life Stolen Per Hit
+5 To Frenzy -- frenzy for finalize
Indestructible -- to be able to cook in the ether CD
(Assassin Only)

For example, at +300 ed to essential Scissors Suwayyah damage will be 240-306.

r
redoolf 24.01.20

By the way, on the topic new of Runewords, no one tried to verify if there is a Plague on ng?

I
Immense 24.01.20

redoolf
Yes, all the tests, Cham on GHG from everyone.

r
redoolf 24.01.20

Immense
Well, last Vichy as all sorts of doing, you never know maybe someone chest gachami close to overflow. Just a theme that was a long time ago, thought maybe someone tried.

A
Archon Guard 24.01.20

iamviktor
For D2 in 99% of Runewords - unbalanced slag.

runway the rest of Krafcik is a puzzle which the player sculpts a picture of the hero, some puzzles are very good, some so-so(free shmot), there are obviously negative, but all together is diversity, not unbalanced slag.
when the whole lot is hard to see in this kind of balance, which may not even be thought of in a strict order as a strategy of type StarCraft or Varick, however, some old players have this feeling, which has arisen not on an empty place.
a lot of people do not understand this (palamidessi in D2) balance and largely not understood by me, but it absolutely does not mean that it is not at all.

GE-
in Topeka it is said 1 runeword! you determine the PLC, and edit the post through the Playground website and read the terms it says topic some more and write what it is - that is, not just say neplohoy to do this and at least briefly state the rationale

R
RainInTheNight 24.01.20

Add a comment to his RW.
The idea is this: a helmet ,as you can see, increasing the survivability and the introduction of legal UAC. In order to maintain the right balance and that would not be a things like grief'om (in-class equipment by far the best option without alternatives), the helmet is specially conceived as an alternative to caps on damage: it should not be parameters directly or indirectly improve his skills, fcr, cb, ar, dmg, ow, crit and so on.
At the same time in some builds it can be an alternative CoA, with the increase of survivability at the expense of Def, not dr%. Def suggested vskidku, after tests it is possible to increase or decrease.

The expected impact on the balance:
AMA (in an ethereal elite helms) - special applications it is not advantageous to wear the classic versions. Although, possibly strengthening against the Babs.
NCR, Sorka (in an ethereal elite helms) - KLA will be effective against many builds, Def vs melee chars as an alternative to CoA or box. For the sake of these advantages will decrease the damage and will need a set of fcr from other sources.
PAL (in an ethereal elite helms) - UAC will raise from the bottom in pvp tele-burning. Against opponents melee - alternative dr% the loadouts or kit and Def and dr% in the damage damage (using stormshield)
Barb ( barb helms) - KLA at the expense of damage ( set fcr without Crete with a highlord or cb with gulliam) and frw. Resist+KLA to raise from the bottom vs v/t.
Druid (dru head +3tornado +) - little use, perhaps as an alternative to CoA via Def, with a little more than that of CoA damage.

A
Archon Guard 24.01.20

protest your runeword Challenger (as it was one of those buns that's already in the game)
the test was in hell for 1 ppl essno in single and in fashion Plagge (as far as mobs Plagge stronger than in normal D2 hard to say, but the difference is slightly noticeable).
Medved-Sora collected a huge number of lo - to understand how efficient it will be

and upset (
RW came out frankly weak, and Sora a long beat of each Consul in travice when caught Consul NAT+fair imonom had to remember that for such consuls must have a merc with Reaper ETX, I came to the conclusion that such rubbish without merc incapacitated.

RW was slightly altered and protest again, remove the parameter giving combatseline - he did not give bonuses like a real Shrine
instead, I added 1 skill and a lot of hand - skill will increase the skills not only to basivka the armor, but on the KTA and the Beast that made Sora a little bit, but legal capacity of the force will give us the raises done which is another way to increase will not work (remember that the amp can be either single damage either, but not when the two are combined - because it will work only 1). + 200 pages like a lot, but actually if you wear it to enhance damage, and not to put anything else in terms of damage ~ +200 damage or so is not exactly determined, and therefore considered acceptable
also add 200% ed on armor because it is very little Def was compared to forty

in the GIF of the COP in Perth the gear cleared trawick, budget gear is a bit weaker, but I think that is the place to be because of medvedara is dressed as usual ENCs EU-Sora (almost virakesari on pumping, but not for clothing) I think that having a merc with inficom may zakolbasilo UT if you care, check out single - not because Plagge some weak UT compared to that on PG

original post edited with RW in accordance with the above here

O
Obsessed 24.01.20

What this unpromising subject is not purely to start neighing? :derp:
passed, choose three most attractive offer'and give a Vex for everyone.
M - Motivation! ;-)

S
Sigognac 24.01.20

comrade the topic, please explain what's going on - you represent or are close to Administration Rubattle.Net so these 3 or 4 new runeword at your discretion, you will definitely be added to the game? Ie asking if I want to the players themselves (not even by a vote) whether it is a priority that you could add to make the server more interesting? As it does not smell democracy )
PS if you are really a representative of the administration, forget all the above and choose at your discretion runeword that can ease the lives of the Freemasons servers, and to make matters worse beginners, typing something heavy duty for example 3 2 1 Zod Cham Jah, because you have all the power - you can do whatever you want :)

S
Sigognac 24.01.20

iamviktor wrote:
EL+SOL+DOL+ITH - I combined part of rune words
iamviktor wrote:
+2ХП per LVL (based on hero level), respectively, can be worn from LVL 1, because it is meaningful to bind the parameter to the lvl of the hero.
the level of sarcasm just rolls over :)
#lol#abgase

Z
Zitbastard 24.01.20

Of course, no no rune words is not going to enter, this topic is purely for flooding created(it is strange that it has not yet been removed).
I've looked at your leisure to read the server rules. No offense, but they wrote some verbiage. I would put it much more succinct in the two paragraphs:
1. Players has the right to play on the server.
2. The administration has the right to do anything, anytime, without notice to players, without incurring any liability.

S
Sigognac 24.01.20

Oh, and another thing, if you omit all of this and seriously approach the issue, then you need to add would be runeword with Magic Resist +50% (at least) and 50-100 Magic Absorb, because in the current version of Diablo 2 there is simply no protection from pure magic spells (max % RES gives only Crafted Safety Shield +10% Magic Resist), make some Pvp characters unnecessarily heavy-duty, in relation to the others - Hammerdin in Enigme for example, although if you think, there are also characters with a purely magical attack and a bunch of synergies to it, like the Neck..... no, no no one else

J
Jay_xD 24.01.20

Rainbow
3 Socked Helms
Um + Ber + Sur
6% Chance To Cast Level 13 Frozen Orb When You Kill An Enemy
35% Faster Cast Rate
Damage Reduced By 8%
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
All Resistances +15-25 (varies)
+7-11 To Light Radius (varies)
+15-20 Magic Absorb (varies)