3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kewelldkny 24.01.20 12:54 pm

The competition for the new rune words, the prize is Vex (Diablo 2)

Archon Guard apnuli theme with a new unwordly and I immediately slipped thought.

You must publish(offer) in the subject version of the new runeword for implementation at PG
and it is IMPORTANT! write why this runeword needs to be added to the server.

One party may propose one runeword
- Newly registered on the forum, don't participate

At its discretion, choose three most attractive offer'and give a Vex for everyone.
The prize of spectator sympathies vex. (can be donated at the discretion of the crowd / at my discretion, any of the participants, including the winner)

The total prize Fonte: Lo
The potential number of winners 3 or 4
125 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smit-UT 24.01.20

You must publish(offer) in the subject version of the new runeword for implementation at PG
and it is IMPORTANT! write why this runeword needs to be added to the server.

For new players, because it is difficult for them to start playing.
Let it be runeword that will fit any class that we do for beginners make it.
Rare runes of the type OC, vex, lo, etc. will not make sense to add another expensive runeword but to amuse parkovogo I don't see, so we'll add lourenford, but useful for 30-50 levels.
Either helmet or armor, weapons and shields this would mean an approximation to any class, and we are a classless runeword do. The easiest way helmet because the armor is much runwindow and pretty good for beginners, though all divided into classes. And don't forget that runwindow Helmet much less than armor, and good I think only the delirium, although it is my personal opinion, maybe useful to someone other runeword helmets.
Chose the helmet, the holes can be either 2 or 3, for interest and for a larger utility we will choose 3 holes.
This means three runes. Let the one be level 40, one level lower, and one very small level.

What will be useful to all classes? Well, the first thing that comes to mind are the characteristics, then resists, and do not forget about the skills.

But we do runeword simple runok, so that we can take one thing and low characteristics. Let it be Features, but rather let it be two unusual features, not all or one as you think. Use will be the highest among the runes with characteristics, because we add TWO characteristics instead of one(FAL, though not exactly in meaning, it would be logical LOOM, but again we add TWO characteristics). But what you probably guessed it - the Vitality and Energy(vitality & energy). Why not specifically the life and mana? Because we do a classless runeword, this means that one value is added to the energy or vitality add DIFFERENT meanings to different classes. At the same time, these features are very useful(we all remember as die when running on the primary, and not only the initial levels) and are used by almost all classes.

With the features figured out, then think about what else might be useful to a beginner? Of course resists. So let this rune is THUL(for the same system as above FAL), and then add basic functions which are necessary for the beginner, I think it will be fire and lightning.

Here we come to the last rune(ITH - Again the same pattern as the first two runes), it will give us a little regeneration and a little bit of protection.

Now directly come up with the stats and additional bonuses(Because as we know Ronsard consist not only of the bonuses of the runes, but the extra bonuses), formulas, etc. I leave it to the conscience of scripters PG, I don't want to think about what class what and how much is to add 1 point of vitality, etc.).

The header:
HatAmbrosia/Indemnity ambrosia/Recovery (as you like)
3 Socked Helms
Ith + Thul + Fal
Features:
6% Chance To Cast Level 13 Cloak of Shadows When Struck
10% Damage Taken Goes to Mana
Regenerate Mana 8-20% (varies)
Replenish Life +8 (varies)
Lightning Resist 35%
Fire Resist 35%
+20-50 To Energy (varies)
+15-25 To Vitality (varies)
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
+7-10 To Light Radius (varies)

Tested on Nightmare(Nightmare), 1 the act does not really saves, but it provided gear bought the GUIDE, and all the armor is average, blue =) (Tested the cap with max performance of the variable). In principle, a normal player will have a no armor, and in this picture the helmet should fit well.

Poop I ask not to throw, it's just a fantasy a normal player, he invented this runeword I two hours =)

p.s.
There is another idea also connected with the helmet, but there is only 1 runeword can be published. But if I say that TS is possible, I will publish it, I would say ronford, and very unusual.
p.s.s.
I wanted runeword for beginners, but I got kind of carried away, although 41лвл it's passed the norm and sensitive Sconces(Ballana)...

m
minovalo 24.01.20

For new players, because it is difficult for them to start playing.
They do not need the RV, and foundations. XS, it is difficult to start ladder blissco to Graphica to dig up soon.

I
Immense 24.01.20

passed
passed wrote: For new players
passed wrote:what is difficult at the start of the ladder blissco
For them it is difficult to choose to start are this close.

R
Resu 24.01.20

Jay_xD wrote:
To Light Radius (varies)
what is the meaning of this completely useless skill, which is also off by that much (it is impossible to cover a large radius)?

T
T-Fox 24.01.20

Crown of the Magician
Shael+Sur+Um (Diadem's only)
2 all sk
20-22 fcr
20 fhr
50-60 life
70-90 mana
15 fire res
15 cold
15 poison
35 light res
5% max mana

Due to the fact that PG has fallen purchasing power for certain goods, the production of these products also ceased. As you know we are talking about turkah, so it would be good to stir up imbu-the tiara, which can afford an average player.
In this Pb there is three skills, no FHR 40, -10 no pier, so the gamble as a method of farm, and not die. And all 2/20/1 tiara would still go Mal-ist as before(in any way).
In General, Diadema go to classes such as NiCr, Sorka, dru, ACCA(assuming 22фкр) and will be widely used in pvp and even in PVM.

I
Immense 24.01.20

T-Fox
T-Fox wrote: to stir up imbu-tiara
Yeah, the neck is already muddied, and the rest of the guns went to sucks for sooooo rare exception for certain Bild.

T
T-Fox 24.01.20

Immense
Yes I did, for dramatic effect. OFC it is not IMBA. Boner and bliska, for example, 3\100\2 and 3\20\2 I was looking for. Light Sorka is also 3 + power or FCR or HP with 2 sockets where it will be better. Silent already about the situation when it is better to be Turki and FCR and stats (str, Dex). But a quick way to organize Turku with FCR for the PG would come in handy, even at the cost of sur.

O
Obsessed 24.01.20

Diadema go
will be widely used
T-Fox, went to/are widely used. )

A
Archon Guard 24.01.20

Yeah, the neck is already muddied, and the rest of the guns went to sucks for sooooo rare exception for certain Bild.

by the way, I tried to come up with(there above RW) analogue FORTS purely for bist(and for the few who go purely with him and not with griefa) - to be a viable alternative fees, not just those who like to carry grief

O
Obsessed 24.01.20

by the way, I tried to come up with
Archon Guard faster patent issue, and then suddenly rw is still similar there. ;D

S
Smit-UT 24.01.20

passed
I'm not a new player but are this close rocked to 75лвл+ (don't remember exactly 76 or 77). So, in the nightmare she has more or less, and in HELL all garbage. It is necessary to know what to wear and dress her up Oh how expensive. Here is this armor still die:
Spoiler

Plus even reading the guide, the player will think that he is smarter and read the description of skills, decide to swing Frostbolt Because she has +15% damage to add the Buran(Blizzy), which I actually did, but I didn't pay attention until the last map if you hit this arrow and did not see what gain there is NO damage.

A
Archon Guard 24.01.20

Obsessed
)
*Abigal was stumbling in the patent office before it closed*

m
midtone 24.01.20

Th you they invent all the time? All the rune words that need the player is in the game, the scope for different builds is huge. The only thing that does not suit the players, so it's their cost of NG.

Here is the easy way to vex with this patron:
1. Take a hi lvl rune word armor of the Phoenix.
2. We remove all sorts of jachi, and along with cool bonuses, leaving the backbone — fit aura + some minor resists or AR
3. Profit

m
minovalo 24.01.20

dress her up Oh how expensive
Well, if grapchic on the screen is difficult to come by, Shaq, CC, etc. but merc with Reaper we can only dream, of course.

After all, it has +15% damage to add the Buran(Blizzy)
Some subproblem with downperiod.

Ska, lokalizacija goes through the brain, ahhh! XD

m
minovalo 24.01.20

Cups is quite thick. ;)

T
T-Fox 24.01.20

Smit-UT
SW. Not a New Player, please notice that the 15% more damage" should add Blizzard to the Ice arrow, and not Vice versa.
And please note that Fal rune adds strength, not Vitu; Thul gives Cold RES, and Ith - 15% Damage Taken Goes to Mana. With your Radoslava for beginners are clearly some flaws.

A
Archon Guard 24.01.20

midtone
All the rune words that need the player is in the game, the scope for different builds is huge. The only thing that does not suit the players, so it's their cost of NG.
some of us are here to invent what the game lacks, the main thing it lacks novelty, and that novelty would have to be drained by the blizzami if they not only thought about loot but also support the old games like D2, although used for reasons of image.
specifically, I suggested to RW under alternative bist Fort because of the Fort it amplifies bad.
frenzic Forte in UT feels not very if in bista instead of a regular(and I don't like the neck I basically do not use it because I think most people stick-nagabali).

and about the price of RW, if you grasp the meaning of norms in the posts you will see that not all of her stuttering, and mostly those who wrote about the cheap RW's either not experienced, or reasons to pokerati/postebatsya with Temko

S
Smit-UT 24.01.20

T-Fox wrote:
And please note that Fal rune adds strength, not Vitu; Thul gives Cold RES, and Ith - 15% Damage Taken Goes to Mana. With your Radoslava for beginners are clearly some flaws.
Apparently you do not read what I wrote, try to wear glasses and to read with glasses is already here it is:

Smit-UT wrote:
Use will be the highest among the runes with characteristics, because we add TWO characteristics instead of one(FAL, though not exactly in meaning, it would be logical LOOM, but again we add TWO characteristics)
Smit-UT wrote:
So let this rune is THUL(for the same system as above FAL)
Smit-UT wrote:
(ITH - Again the same pattern as the first two runes)

S
Smit-UT 24.01.20

T-Fox wrote:
clearly some flaws
As with the rest of the official unwordly apparently? Because there is also in addition to the bonuses from the runes themselves, LEFT added bonuses. Isn't it?

S
Smit-UT 24.01.20

T-Fox wrote:
15% more damage" should add Blizzard to the Ice arrow, and not Vice versa.
You're right, I made a small mistake when I read. But still the Arrow Storm should give 5%, but any growth I didn't notice when pumped through the boom and compared BEFORE and AFTER the damage from the storm.