3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20 12:56 pm

Why many do not like the game? (Warface)

The responses do not use insults\foul language, allow only adequate arguments and counterarguments.
46 Comments
Sort by:
G
GromWF 24.01.20

Well skorri all this iza youtubers are feed their subscribers so that varvas bad and so on.
Subscribers listen and begin to repeat, though they didn't even get into the game.
They are only in the comments can write that the game is bad, students and Donat.

w
william1992 24.01.20

Krukrukruzhka
I don't know now, I played once this miracle happened. So until level 7-8 was fun to play, and then to fill each level I had to play for weeks
Because of this even then and threw

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

william1992
You played to level? He never decided, he almost couldn't stand it.

w
william1992 24.01.20

Krukrukruzhka
The interest was. At least some the goal of the game

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

william1992
In this game the goal we all have: to break into the top, open cap, train skill to play, because this game is pretty good if you play on pvp and not against bots.

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

william1992
But to play it to pump level is not the best idea.

C
ConstantineK12 24.01.20

I like it because and play!

K
Kasyanov Ilya 24.01.20

the main reason as for many games it cheats 2 the reason is diz the balance at the credit of weapons. well, like everything.

w
william1992 24.01.20

Krukrukruzhka
XS. For five years as the only play in Battle. Recently, a video gameplay of a fun game and it seemed extremely dull

s
stalin1941 24.01.20

outright cons it lags after every 20 MGB renewal( a renewal now happens often).... and of course the fierce are cheaters...

S
Ser777 24.01.20

Just because Mailru

G
GTAfan073 24.01.20

Because the flock of the game is good,and among all the online shooters I've played(besides Battlefield and CS of course)he's the best so far I know of no online shooter with such a choice of PVE content and a number of weapons,of course it's not perfect,and teleporters and other technical nuances sometimes very annoying,not very balanced classes like the sniper in PVP plays every second because of what a bunch of campers and,sometimes,the inability to parasite,but otherwise,in principle it's OK several times a week to come over and play is quite possible.

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

Ser777
This is the argument of the person from the herd? Meil ru, making frequent renewal, often arranges various competitions, distribution, e-sports events, etc. They unlike many other working on your project, develop it.

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

Kasyanov Ilya
1) cheats are everywhere, in every online shooter and not only.
2) I already wrote that Donato does not drag, as is customary to believe, just those who wrote about dizbalans donation, he either did not play or can not play (I don Donati and never dragged from 1.0 to 2.0+ for the ASSAULT and INGA).

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

stalin1941
Cheaters everywhere, the lag from the computer. Because I always fly without lags, only OCCASIONALLY frieze.

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

william1992
He's a good (not perfect, of course, but not poor). In Warface you can pick up weapons for themselves, to play against bots (at different levels of difficulty) or people who are different to interact with players, play in different pvp modes (10 modes!!!).

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

lockbaster
there is voice chat not needed, it's just an obstacle where nothing is heard (steps resurect, Deputy, the plant, explosions and more).
Donat here solve nothing, only the hands.
not all Russian are bad, but this game is excellent.

X
XattaB 72 24.01.20

It's simple. Ruin everything the players are using. Very furious when someone from Rin and aimom free kills with SVD. All very sad in this game with cheats. Fight with cheaters, and the more interesting gifts were given on holidays such as Donat for loans forever. It would be a plus for the game.

K
Krukrukruzhka 24.01.20

XattaB 72
Donat forever? Stupid. a year played and you have the entire donut, the game slips and dies...
And chitaki is everywhere.

g
goroziy1 24.01.20

The strange formulation of the question itself.Who does not like-he does not play.Collective farm-business voluntary.